• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled till u pee urself

I as the tickler have done it to a few women. The first time I did it to each of them it was purely accidental. The couple of times I did it after was...semi intentional. If it happens it happens. Accidents do indeed happen...well those kind of accidents. They were laughing so hard they were unable to speak to give warning. One of them it is something that happens every time she is tickled for over 30 seconds.
The others, took time...heh heh heh.
It has never been done to me. Although all of the ones I did it to, vowed to do to me and have all tried and ..........boohoo, failed! Have YOU done it to someone yet? Are you asking because you want to and are that evil of a tickler? Has it happened already and the person you did it to disowned you as a friend or had an adverse derogatory reaction?

I have done this to every single person I have tickled at least once.
Many of them more than once.
Some of them all the time every time I tickle them.
The thrill I get from it is indescribable! I just keep tickling too!

And yes it definitely has been done to me, more times than I can count and care to recall.
OMG....the feeling is crazy embarrassing and humiliating while at the same time, incredibly intense!

MOne

Never had it done but I also have a pee fetish so I'd love to be tickled until I pee myself!

I vaguely remember someone posting a video here of a girl being tickled till she peed her pants. It wasn't long, it was edited to the point just before she pissed herself.

To be perfectly blunt, I think the act of defecating one's self is vile and disgusting as does my lover and we both always make sure our bowels and bladders are perfectly empty before we engage in any type of tickling let alone bondage play.

For the love of me I will NEVER be able to understand people who get their rocks off via golden or brown showers. In fact, I pretty much steer clear of those kinds of people. Urine and feces are vile smelling and not at ALL sanitary or healthy to touch, consume, or bath in. It's just plain gross people.

Nothing human disgusts me per say, but I just don't think it's very nice to do to someone.

To be perfectly blunt, I think the act of defecating one's self is vile and disgusting as does my lover and we both always make sure our bowels and bladders are perfectly empty before we engage in any type of tickling let alone bondage play.

For the love of me I will NEVER be able to understand people who get their rocks off via golden or brown showers. In fact, I pretty much steer clear of those kinds of people. Urine and feces are vile smelling and not at ALL sanitary or healthy to touch, consume, or bath in. It's just plain gross people.

Although I respect what other people are in to. If they get turned on by peeing then that's their business and more power to them I guess... but I also agree with you. That's gross. It's one of those things I'll never understand.

I don't think there's anything to understand about it, it's a fetish like any other, some will like it and others won't for whatever reason they have.

Just for the record, golden showers are when someone else Pees ON you.
Brown showers are when someone else SHITS on you.
That is gross.
Being tickled to the point you loose bladder control is different.
Would never think of tickling someone into pooping themselves. That too is gross.

M1

Just for the record, golden showers are when someone else Pees ON you.
Brown showers are when someone else SHITS on you.
That is gross.
Being tickled to the point you loose bladder control is different.
Would never think of tickling someone into pooping themselves. That too is gross.

M1

I don't think that's even possible, but oh the hilarious taunts one could provoke another with. "I am going to tickle the crap outta you" And sincerely mean it

I don't think that's even possible, but oh the hilarious taunts one could provoke another with. "I am going to tickle the crap outta you" And sincerely mean it

Yes, that's possible... by the way, did you ever tickle someone until they pee in their pants? 🙂

Nope, and nope. I think in "fantasy" the only reason it would be fun to tickle someone until they peed would be because they think they are so tough and need to be taken down a couple of notches. I guess it's a sign you broke someone, by tickling standards anyway. They lost all control, and it was by your hands.

Tickling someone till they peed is just a sign that you were evil sadistic and merciless and that you wanted to add a touch of embarrassment and humiliation to the mix along with as Sylar said, tickling someone who thinks they are tough and need to be so taken down a few notches! Then, tickled for at least an hour or two more! Forget the mess. That is why adult diapers or depends or better yet, rubber sheets are made!

Tickling someone till they peed is just a sign that you were evil sadistic and merciless and that you wanted to add a touch of embarrassment and humiliation to the mix along with as Sylar said, tickling someone who thinks they are tough and need to be so taken down a few notches! Then, tickled for at least an hour or two more! Forget the mess. That is why adult diapers or depends or better yet, rubber sheets are made!

Damn you're sexy.

I once broke wind during a session. That's the extent of my unintentional emissions while being tickled.

That said, when I was a teenager, I dreamed up a fantasy scenario in which I refuse to submit to a mandatory urinalysis. To force the issue the police woman and the lab nurse force me to drink a bunch of lemonade and then tickle it out of me.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back