• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled To SERENITY (A Firefly Tickling Story) FFFF/F

Lee47

TMF Regular
Tickled To SERENITY (A Firefly Tickling Story)

"Oh, go-tse," muttered Saffron, consciousness slowly returning. "What the hell happened?"
"You should know, dear," replied a soft, feminine voice in her ear. "You've done it to enough other people. But it was especially sloppy of you to try the same trick twice on the same ship."
Hell! Inara! Inara Serra, the Companion, whispering softly- and from the look of things (as her eyes came back into focus), Saffron was on Inara's private shuttle, probably docked as usual to the side of Serenity. Why the hell did Fate, or karma, or whatever it was, keep bringing her back to this moldy old piece of go-tse freighter? And... as she regained full awareness of her surroundings... Saffron also wondered, with growing alarm- why couldn't she move her arms and legs... and why did she seem to be on the bed.... and oh sweet Buddha, why was she totally nude?!
And then Inara was gently but firmly placing a hand on her cheek, forcing her to face the dark-haired Companion eye-to-eye.
"You already tried using that 'Goodnight Kiss' sedative on the Captain once, the first time you hijacked this ship," she said sternly. "Did you really think you could get away with it a second time... and with me, of all people? You really thought I wouldn't have the counter-agent already prepared in my lipstick?"
"No, I guess I should have seen that coming," replied Saffron, still groggy. "It was the way your counter-agent reacted with my lipstick to reverse the effect that really swept me off my feet..."
"Not that I wasn't flattered when you tried to seduce me, of course," Inara sighed, leaning close, whispering breathily into Saffron's ear. "Of all the beautiful women on the ship, for you to choose me... and in spite of everything, I've always thought you were very attractive yourself. Such a lovely body, and face... and that red hair..." Inara continued, stroking her tangled locks, letting her fingers run down to her creamy white shoulder.... and it was only when she tried to respond with a touch of her own that the buxom redhead finally understood that she was bound spread-eagle to the bed, her head and shoulders supported by thick, soft pillows, so she could look down across her heaving breasts and the soft, gentle swell of her tummy to the triangle of bright crimson hair at her nethers... and she understood her helplessness...

Saffron had let herself be tied up before, of course- what Companion (or Companion dropout turned snake-in-the-grass con-artist) hadn't?- but she had always retained the ultimate psychological control, only letting her victims think that they were in charge. But now Inara was the one in control. She knew tricks Saffron had never even imagined... but what was her game?

Right at this moment, Inara didn't seem to be playing one, unless the game was called "Drive Saffron Crazy With Pleasure." Inara began by nibbling lightly, teasingly, at her earlobe, at the same time caressing her heavy left breast. Saffron felt her nipple grow taut under Inara's knowing fingers, as her lips and tongue moved down to the soft white skin of her throat. By the time Inara got to the deep cleft between her breasts, Saffron was already gasping at every kiss, every touch of her wet tongue. When Inara took her right nipple into her mouth, Saffron moaned aloud. She was already wet, the tingling sensation in her breasts had migrated to between her legs. She could feel her lips and clitoris swelling. Saffron tried to rub her thighs together to give herself some momentary relief, but Inara's expert bonds held her legs wide open- she had no choice but to suffer and hope that the dark-haired Companion would not make her wait too long... About this time, Saffron, for the first time, was able to get a good look at what Inara was wearing for the occasion. The slender, coffee-skinned Companion had chosen her birthday suit. Saffron felt yet another tingle of excitement at the sight of Inara's flawless, nude body sliding along hers, the dark skin pressed up against Saffron's creamy pale flesh.

As she sucked Saffron's hardening nipple and felt her own growing arousal, Inara remembered the pre-graduation ceremony in Companion School, when she had been forced to endure the same ordeal she was about to inflict on Saffron- and not just at the hands of one Companion, but of all her teachers at once- all those gorgeous women, tormenting her, pleasuring and yet denying her at the same time- all so that she would develope the required empathy, to know what she would be putting another person through in such a situation, and therefore would never be so cruel. Only in the case of Saffron could Inara set aside her ethical training and inflict such torture, and that was because Saffron, hot as she was, was a moral sinkhole... and because the goal tonight was to reform her. Hopeless cases sometimes required extreme measures. Saffron had never completed Companion training, and so Inara guessed that she had never even heard about the graduation ordeal. Part 1 was pleasure. And as for part 2.... well, it might not succeed in reforming Saffron, but at least it would leave her laughing....

Soon Inara was using the flat of her tongue on the underside of Saffron's heaving breasts, while gently rolling the nipples between her fingertips, lightly tweaking with the nails from time to time just to make Saffron squeal... then she continued licking down the gentle curve of her belly, along the fold of her hip on each side, down the inside of her right thigh... and right past her wet, aching pussy, to Saffron's audible disappointment. Inara's tongue glided down Saffron's leg, making the redhead shriek and giggle as she licked the back of her knee, then along her calf to her slender ankle, and finally to her foot.

Inara took Saffron's right foot in both hands and started massaging. Beginning at the heel, using her strong thumbs, she rubbed deep into the muscle tissue, making the curvaceous vixen moan in ecstasy, which grew even stronger as she rubbed along her high arches; then the ball of her foot, which nearly caused the redhead to pass out with pleasure. Next, each toe was individually and thoroughly massaged, until Saffron felt as though she had turned to gelatin. Inara gently kissed her heel, then planted sweet kisses along her arch up to her toes, where she lightly and seductively sucked each in turn. Saffron felt the tingling from her toes to her nipples, but again the sensation concentrated most in her swollen clit, where she was helpless to relieve herself.

Inara moved to Saffron's left foot, giving it the same loving treatment, getting the buxom redhead hotter by the second. Inara had obviously scored all "A"s in massage class at the Training School, and she was expertly hitting all the reflexology points connecting from the foot to the genitals. Her every touch was making Saffron's pussy hotter, her clit was engorged and tingling, and when Inara's tongue touched the sole of her foot, Saffron lost self-control for the first time in her life and started begging. "Please, Inara, please touch my pussy, please let me cum, I can't take this any more, you're getting me too horny, I can't stand it! Please touch my pussy, kiss it, lick it, please eat my pussy, make me cum, oh please make me cum!!!!"

Inara knelt above the writhing redhead, enjoying the sight of her heaving breasts, flushed with excitement, her pelvis involuntarily humping up and down. She would have had to admit that she was getting very horny herself, but she could take care of that later....
"So now you know a little of how your victims felt, do you?" she asked the struggling Saffron. "A woman like you, who uses sex as her weapon, must surely have tortured dozens of men and women like this... witholding what they needed, until you got what you wanted. If I give you what you want, do you agree that we do what I want to do afterwards?" "Yes!!" Saffron agreed instantly. "No matter what, you voluntarily give in?" Inara pressed. "YES!!!" Saffron shrieked. "ANYTHING!!! I just need to cum SO BADLY!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT, just MAKE ME CUM!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!"

Smiling, Inara knelt down again to Saffron's left foot and resumed gently licking the sole. Saffron started weeping in frustration as Inara slowly, teasingly made her way up the calf, to the back of the redhead's knee, slo-o-owly up the inside of her thigh.... until the very tip of her tongue gently flicked at the bottom of Saffron's wet slit. Just this contact was like an electric shock, making her thrust her pelvis forward, trying to push her **** into Inara's face.

But Inara was a pro and was expecting the reaction. She backed away for a moment, then took another tiny lick, this time higher up, then another, and another, lapping like a kitten, driving Saffron ever closer to the edge of either orgasm or madness. The redhead was weeping and begging openly now, her body trembling and quivering at the faintest touch of Inara's tongue, as it slowly, teasingly approached her swollen clitoris.

And at long last, Inara had mercy, gently surrounding Saffron's pulsating clit with her tongue, slipping one, then two slender fingers into her sopping ****. Slowly, gently, lovingly, Inara licked and sucked at her victim's aching clitty, bringing her to her long-desired, long-delayed orgasm.

Saffron's whole 'verse had narrowed down to the single point of her swollen, pulsing clit. Inara's tongue was the most wonderful thing she had ever felt, nothing she had ever done to herself had ever felt like this, no man had ever come close to doing this for her... her nipples were hard as diamonds, her nerves were live wires and they were all plugged in directly to her throbbing clit.... and then Inara's long fingers found her G-spot at the same time she gently sucked on her clitoris, and the 'verse exploded into light and sensation, as Saffron came and came and came, at first so intensely that she couldn't even scream, then she was crying and moaning and screaming and laughing and weeping all at once, and Inara just kept licking, relentlessly, driving her into another orgasm on top of the first, and sweet Buddha Jesus it was even better, maybe she should have stayed in Companion school after all if this was what they taught you, but now every nerve was hyper-sensitive and in addition to cumming she found herself giggling, she hadn't giggled since she was a little girl, what the hell? It tickled.... Oh no...... It TICKLED.........!!

Inara waited for the last tremor to pass through Saffron's bound body, then raised her eyes and asked, "Did it work?" And Saffron, whose eyes had closed in blissful release, had them shoot open again when River- the psychic River- replied, "Yes. At the end of her orgasm, she also felt fear. When your tongue tickled her. She's ticklish, all right."

Saffron's eyes darted around the shuttle, looking for the 18-year-old, the doctor's sister. She didn't have far to look. She must have crawled into bed with us while I had my eyes closed, she thought. River, just as nude as Inara and Saffron, leaned over her, gazing with her dark eyes into Saffron's. "Oh, yeah, she's ticklish," she giggled. "She'd lie about it to you. But she can't lie to me...." she said, and wiggled a finger in Saffron's helpless right armpit.

In the aftermath of her earthquake of an orgasm, Saffron's nerves were still quivering and hypersensitive. River's single fingernail in the smooth hollow of her armpit sent her off into shrieking gales of laughter. Reflexively, she tried to jerk her arm down, but she was still firmly bound and completely at River's mercy- and it appeared that the teenager was going to have none. The fingernail swept up and down, relentlessly, remorselessly, forcing more laughter from Saffron, until her beautiful face had turned bright red. Her chest was heaving again, not with passion anymore, but with uncontrollable laughter which only became worse when River's one fingernail became two, then three, then four, tickling in great sweeping arcs from Saffron's stretched bicep to the edge of her huge breast. River's power to read Saffron's mind told her just how effective this was- even if it hadn't, the huge, silly grin on the helpless victim's face would have done it.

"Aaww, River, that ain't fair," said yet another voice. "You and Inara been keepin' all this fun to yourselves?"

Saffron somehow forced her eyes open enough to see that on her left side, Serenity's engineer, Kaylee, was now in bed, too, nude and for once not covered in grease. In fact, her willowy figure was curvy enough to rival Saffron's own, and sent a pang of desire shooting through her loins along with the tickling sensations.

"Armpits are all very well, but I think I want to tickle a bigger target," Kaylee said with a wicked grin, and launched herself at Saffron's bouncing breasts. She straddled Saffron's waist and tickled the sensitive sides of her boobs first, then underneath, and up to the erect nipples; then repeated the pattern, over and over. Meanwhile, River had knelt over Saffron, her hot young pussy right in her face (causing still more lustful impulses to blend with the tickling torment) and was now tickling both underarms. And Inara was idly tracing tickling circles on her ass cheeks, up and down her thighs, under the backs of her knees, and around her soaking pussy, even tickling her clit with a fingernail, keeping her sexually aroused and hyper-ticklish. There was no way she could be tortured any worse than this, Saffron thought.... but then she remembered- weren't there four women on this ship?

As if on cue, Zoe, the chocolate-colored, long-legged warrior woman of the group, started using her sharp fingernails to torment the soles of Saffron's feet, from heel to toe, dancing over the arches, then in between the toes, making her scream until she felt her lungs would burst. Saffron felt like she was losing her mind. Soon she was begging them to stop.

"River," Inara asked. "Does Saffron want us to stop tickling her?"
"She thinks she does," the teenager replied. "On one level this is torture. But on another level this is what she wants most. And she's getting really excited. She's hornier than she's ever been. As a matter of fact," River said, with a shy smiling glance at Kaylee, "I'm getting horny too."

"Well, why don't the two of us take a little break?" Kaylee suggested. "I'm sure Zoe and Inara can tickle Saffron for a while, and then we can take over for them if they want to... enjoy each other."

Inara and Zoe knelt on either side of Saffron, tickling with one hand on a foot, the other in an armpit, both regularly switching to tickle a breast or her soaking crotch, keeping the buxom redhead in a state of unrelieved arousal which was only made worse by the sounds coming from across the room. River and Kaylee had gone over to the couch, where River laid down so Kaylee could kiss her slowly and sensually from her lips to her toes, then back again. River sighed and purred contentedly as Kaylee kissed her neck, sucked her nipples, caressed her firm breasts, and kissed her taut belly, giggling as her navel was licked; then the teenager gasped and moaned as her friend went down on her. River's long dancer's legs wrapped around Kaylee's neck, she stroked her long hair as Kaylee gently ate her to a shuddering orgasm... then Kaylee crawled like a jaguar up River's body, letting River kiss her from below, presenting her heavy breasts with their swollen nipples begging to be sucked, letting River kiss her firm belly, finally lowering her **** and clit to River's tongue. River was not experienced but was eager to learn, and she proved to be a natural, letting Kaylee set the pace as her orgasm drew near, subconsciously using her psychic abilities to know just what to do and how fast to do it, until Kaylee was screaming with the kind of orgasm that even Simon (sweet as he was) had never given her....

When Kaylee and River returned to their tickling duties (River tormenting Saffron's feet, Kaylee still fascinated by how ticklish her huge breasts were), Zoe and Inara took to the couch, lying down side by side, kissing and caressing each other while murmuring sweetly. After a long while, Zoe reversed positions, so they were in a horizontal sixty-nine, wrapping her top leg around Inara's waist, so Inara could pillow her head on her other thigh. Inara responded in kind. They slowly, gently ate each other, making it a game to see who could hold out longest; but whether it was to hold out and not cum, or whether the game was not to make the other one cum, seemed to confuse them after a while, when both began to breathe raggedly, each thrusting her mound to the other's tongue, until Inara began moaning in orgasm. Zoe lost control in return, and both started cumming simultaneously, gasping and screaming and shuddering together.

By now, Saffron was beyond knowing where she was or what was happening, other than the terrible tickling sensations that also had her hornier than she could remember ever being in her life. When Zoe and Inara started slowly and sensually tickling the inside of her thighs and her pussy lips, she lost it and began begging to be allowed to cum again.

"We can let you cum, but there are conditions," explained Inara.
"Anything!" sobbed Saffron.
"First," said Zoe, "you give up your life of crime. Well, not give it up, but you work with us now, not against us. No more gorram games. No more trying to steal our boat. No trying to steal anybody's boat, unless we tell you to."
"And you do your fair share," added Kaylee. "Not just sittin' around lookin' winsome, no matter how good you are at it."
"Yes!" Saffron cried.
"River? She mean it?" asked Zoe.
River looked hard at Saffron, still tickling her delicate arches.
"Yes," she decided. "She is ready to be our tickle-slave. She's in agony, but beneath that, she's feeling a pleasure she never dreamed to experience. And she knows that she'll never be in a situation again where anyone would discover her weakness, so there's no possible way she would ever get this from anyone but the four of us. The combination of tickling and orgasms has made her ours."
Inara smiled at her. "Then, would you like to do the honors?"

Inara took over her position at Saffron's feet, and River crawled up the bed until her face was inches from Saffron's wet, aching pussy. Through her psychic ability, River had become attuned to Saffron, and could feel what she was feeling now, could experience every tickling touch, felt her own clitoris throbbing with desire; and when she touched the tip of her tongue to Saffron's swollen button, she felt the tingle as if between her own legs. She started licking and sucking more firmly, and could feel the sensation spreading from her clit to fill her own young pussy; she could feel thirty fingers tickling her as they tickled Saffron, and she started giggling and laughing involuntarily as she ate her; and this just made her own clit tingle and throb more. She was in a psychic feedback loop, but she couldn't break out of it, she didn't even know if she wanted to break out of it, every tickle that Saffron got was making River laugh, every move of her tongue in Saffron's pussy was bringing her closer to orgasm herself, and when at last Saffron started cumming in the midst of her laughter, River came too, cumming, laughing, licking, every lick of Saffron's engorged, sensitive clit making her own explode along with it, making her scream into Saffron's wet pussy, and finally collapsing into Saffron's lap, exhausted, when their mutual orgasm was finally complete.

"That was so cool!" exclaimed Kaylee, as she helped Zoe and Inara release the exhausted Saffron from her bonds. "I wanna be a psychic!"
"Believe me," River replied, "it's not usually this much fun. But at least it'll tell me where you're most ticklish when it's you're turn!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE- Characters and settings from Joss Whedon's FIREFLY are fictional and were used WITHOUT permission. Gorram it, I hope he don't sue.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back