• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled Two Girls in One Night

badrealigion

The Story you are about to read is true, the names have not been added in order to protect the innocent:

This is the first time i have ever posted a story before. It is true, as a matter of fact it happen about 3 hours ago.

My Youth Group was having their annual summer kick off where all the high schoolers and junior highers come sing worship songs, get a short lesson, and EAT, plus play a few games.

Well, after we ate and worshiped and got our lesson, i was invited to play a game of Duck Duck Goose. There was this cute girl in the circle who sat next to me. She was a hint of hispanic about her, but she was mostly white. She is short with wavy brown hair, small dark eyes with big eye lashes. Her feet had the long arch but with shorter toes. She was in flip flops so those were the first things i saw when she sat next to me.

As i looked at her cute little feet, my heart began to pound and i was contemplating on whether to try and tickle her or not. ALL OF A SUDDEN she says "Im gonna take off my sandals, they are uncomfortable." She took them off, and stretched out her legs. Now her feet were totally ticklable. I thought things over and started to bring my right hand closer to the ground, and closer to her feet. I was staring at them, they were in my grasp,
when she tucked her legs under her butt. The bottoms of her feet where still visible. I then took my fingers and stroked the bottom of her soft soles. She started to laugh, tried to shake me off, and i continued until she moved her feet, still laughing. She said STOP while giggling... no harm done.

Later, in the game i made my way over to an indian girl. She was Americanized, and she is BUXOM!!! She is not FAT, but she is not small. She has larger breasts and a little bit of a tummy, and a gorgeous face surrounded by brown flowing hair. I have thought about tickling her for a long time.

This girl is darker complected with wider/darker feet. She was wearing sandals, with black nail poish on her scrumptious fat toes. HOO Yeah

This time around she adopted the habit of throwing grass at me, probably because she was still "angry" becuase i called her a smoking-nazi... long story.

Any way, i looked at her feet, which were stretched out in front of me, still with the sandals on. She threw the grass at me, ad i warned her not to do it; so if i did tickle her, it would be justified.

She threw grass at me, my heart started to beat and i got nervous. I began to hesitated. I wanted to get to her feet and attack the hell out of them. Without thinking i went and pulled off one of her sandals. She gave me this look of fake anger. And as i wrapped my arm around her ankle and got her foot in a choke hold i said, "You know, you really should'nt do that, say sorry."

She didnt say sorry but she began to laugh. I sat for a second as i looked at her dark skinned foot, with the creamy white sole, as i began to run my finger down her soft foot. She didnt put up much of a struggle, as i began to run my fingers down the middle of her tickle spot. She began to laugh but didnt fight it. The lines on her feet were felt on my hand as i glided my fingers to her toes, were i grabbed each one and ran my fingers in between, playing with them.

I was enjoying myself as she began to laugh more and more.

Her feet were slightly moist and cold, so their was alot of friction, which made it harder to tickle effectively.

Another girl walking by, the one i think is cricket... and gave me this look of confusion, but i said "She was throwing grass, Come here help me out."

I couldnt believe my eyes when her face lit up and she actually grabbed the other foot and began to tickle. It was pure torture, as the indian girl's giggle turned into a full fledged laugh.

I continued to play with her toes, and the black nail polished nails, when she began to beg me to stop. The other girl walked away, and i was threatened with a foot to the back of the head.

I stopped, and released her foot from the torture.

She looked at me with a fake angry face. But i smiled and said "I warned you."

Surprisingly, she didnt give much of a fight. IT WAS AMAZING.

I later walked up to her when she was laying flat on her back, on the grass. I bent down and i tickled her tummy, and stroked her belly button, and tortured her sides. She wriggled and wormed around, but seemed to like it.

Next time i see her, i will tickle her again for sure!!!

i really enjoyed your story. sounds like you had alot of fun. you better get her next time you see her! :jester:

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back