• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled Until Crying?

Bondo

TMF Master
I was curious to know what people's opinions were of the concept of tickling someone until they cry.

I just saw a video clip of a girl who was laughing so uncontrolably that she made the transition from laughing to crying. My own personal feeling was that I thought it was a little creepy and it weirded me out. It ruined it for me because I don't like to see anyone crying during tickling. It comes off as torture and I'm not into the torture aspect of tickling. I like tickling to be on the fun side rather than the torturous side.

I know it's one of the most uncontrolable and ultimate expressions that this person is really ticklish, but I think it's a small step too far over the edge for me.

How does anyone else feel about it?

Bondo =]

I think it is taking it too far if it quite clear that they tears from torture and someone going too far. Having said that though I have often been tickled to tears myself, although not through torture, just purely cos I have laughed so much my eyes have watered, which could perhaps give the appearance of someone crying.

Precisely. One of my friends made a major blooper the other night and I was laughing my ass off for a good five minutes. By the end my eyes were totally watering, but the experience really lightened my mood. I think that's really it--if someone's crying because they're in pain or distress, it's hard to imagine that being a positive experience for either the ler or lee. But for some people laughter produces tears without the stimulus needing to be distressing...so I guess it really depends on the person. I suspect you can tell from their other body language whether or not the experience has ceased to be enjoyable.

I have to agree that I enjoy laughing so hard at something funny that I start to cry. It really is a cool feeling (I'm smiling just thinking about it). I just don't like seeing others forced into crying from being tickled too much whether they feel like they're being tortured or not.

I don't believe they're crying for the negative emotional aspect that crying usually represents. It's a strange glitch in our programming to laugh so hard that we start to cry. To me it's as unexplainable as why I enjoy tickling in the first place.

Tickling women and watching women get tickled is a turn on for me, but as soon as it gets to the point of crying I lose my interest and it's actually a turn off.

Bondo =]

Last edited:
I could never tickle someone to the point of crying. that would totally ruin it for me.

Well, i tickled my ex-gf (in that moment my gf) very hard until she cried, and asked her after and she told me than she enjoyed that, because never laughed so hard.

i keep that in my fantasy world.

by the way, what clip was it? haha

I'm with Bondo on that. It would be too weird for me to enjoy it if it transitioned from loving domination to sadistic creepiness 🙂

Since I am quite the sadist, I like it. I know a lot of people here may disagree, but non-consensual is what turns me on the most. Don't get me wrong, erotic tickling is great foreplay, but I like a good abduction tickle torture or worse, scenario any day.
So if there any females here that makes you think of some fun like that, let me know.
D

Of course, the interesting question is, would those of you who are bothered by the idea of your lee crying, either just as an involuntary laugh response or because the tickling has becme too much, feel the same way if you were the lee. This probably doesn't apply to those of you who are strictly lers, but as a ler/lee I can definitely say that I wouldn't want to make someone cry while tickling them, for either of the aforementioned reasons, but I wouldn't mind if a ler tickled me to the point where I was laughing so hard my eyes were watering. Now mind you, I wouldn't want to be tickled to the point where I was actually upset, but the eyes-watering point wouldn't be so bad I don't think.

Just a question.

the hollywood brother would not ever make his lee cry, but if my lee ever asked me to take her to the extreme then the hollywood brother would give it a shot

I've been tickled to a point where my eyes were totally full of tears and I could barely laugh anymore, but I thought it was really fun.

Tickling someone to tears is a great thing. Crying for mercy is a great thing but to actually tickle someone to the point when they are actually "crying" in pain and being truely upset is not a good thing at all.

M1

What's New

10/16/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back