• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

TickleFiend Productions Presents Contessa & TickleFox ('ler) F/F (Feet)

ticklefiend30001

TMF Expert
Hey Folks,

Please welcome our latest model Contessa !!

A very attractive, pale skinned, 30 something red head, and dare I say it... yes I dare ... another MILF 'lee.. with adorably soft size 7 feet.

She was very nervous about the shoot, due to some not so great ticking experiences earlier in life. So we start her off a bit easy, in the TickleChair, with just her ankles bound.

At the same time ... please welcome our new female tickler - TickleFox.. to our happy little tickle family!

This scene is her 1st time tickling on camera, and you can see her nerves
too, atleast you can when she starts, but by half way through, she's having a great time.

She starts off by testing her soles and the tops of her feet to find her ticklish spots. She steps up the intensity of the tickling as the 9 minute scene moves on. All the while under the gentle instruction of TickleFiend

Contessa & Fox are friends in real life, which I always find adds a great little dynamic to a clip, which I am always more than happy to capture.

Check out the preview below, and of course the full clip and many more are available @

www.clips4sale.com/store/4821

Enjoy

** DVD'S STILL ON SALE @ www.videos4sale.com/store/4821 **

TickleFiend
www.clips4sale.com/store/4821
www.videos4sale.com/store/4821

Contessa

Wow, Contessa is HOT!!! I love her red hair and pale skin! :wub
Her feet are sooo Yummy looking, I wish I could worship and tickle them! :drool
I hope your clips store is still active because I'm going to buy the dvd of her! 🙂

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back