• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

TickleFox gets her hands on Purress (F/F Asian MILF Feet :P)

ticklefiend30001

TMF Expert
Hello again one and all.

TickleFiend Productions is very proud to present this latest clip. The first meeting of our new female 'ler, Ticklefox, and our fave 'lee Purress !!

As any good tickling relationship within Ticklefiend Productions it's gotta start in the Ticklechair.

Ankles strapped securely is all we really need, after all, we know Purress isn't really gonna try and escape 😛 .. she does keep coming back without hesitation!!!

It's a wonderful thing to see her subjected to a different tickling style. Fox has been looking forward to getting some time with her victim, and she wastes no time in removing her flip flops and beginning her relentless tickle attack on her squirming soles.

And when I say relentless.. I mean RELENTLESS.. this was an incredibly easy clip to edit, because she basically never lets up.. which is of course how it should be. By the 7 min mark Purress is gleaming with sweat and having genuine issues catching her breath!!!

Full clip runs 8 and a bit mins long.

Check out the preview below and the full clip and many more always available @ www.clips4sale.com/studio/4821

Fans of Purress can check out her Myspace fan site @ www.myspace.com/purress

Enjoy

TickleFiend
www.clips4sale.com/store/4821
www.videos4sale.com/store/4821

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back