• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLEHELL ASYLUM #1 *New Tickle-Torture Pinup Collection! **3/27/13

MTJpub

Verified
TICKHELL ASYLUM #1 *New Tickle-Torture Pinup Collection! **3/27/13

TICKHELL ASYLUM #1
Written by Colin
Art by AnnoXanti
Edited by AnnieHall

Every Awakening is a Ticklish Torment

In 2012, tickling artist AnnoXanti introduced the world to Abyss, her darkly erotic vision of a technology-dominated future. Here, "Proxy Girls" in the employ of planet-wide networks maneuver through datascapes of unimaginable complexity, testing their abilities for wealth beyond mortal dreams. Some of these agents go even further, risking the sensual agonies of the darkling underworld called the Abyss. For those who succeed, the rewards are rich. Those who fail risk tortures that threaten not merely their sanity, but their very souls.

Now, in TickHell Asylum, AnnoXanti considers the fates of those Proxy Girls who plumbed the depths of the Abyss...and failed. Their minds broken, these women have been confined to the asylum known as TickHell. Here, their sensitive bodies will be stretched taut, rendered helpless by sophisticated restraint devices, and played like delicate instruments until the wards echo with screams of...laughter. For TickHell's sadistic staff understands all too well that a woman's body responds to tickling in subtle ways that mere pain can never touch. Their victims will be taken beyond madness to a dimension of erotic submission from which they can never escape. Each time they awake, it will be to new, agonizing tickle-torture.

Item Features

• 13 sizzling tickle-torture pin-up pages + cover
• Merciless barefoot tickling!
• Unrelenting Upper-body tickling!
• Fiendish Sexual Torment!
• Sophisticated Restraint Devices!
• Set in the world of AnnoXanti! "Abyss Comic Series!"
• Focus on F/F Tickling!

Product and Ordering Information

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art, and a preview page below...

Last edited:
Publisher's Note: If you enjoy TickHell Asylum be sure to check out Annoxanti's ABYSS Comic Series!!

Save 25% off Annoxanti's ABYSS!!

(This offer is good until 4/30/13)

Last edited:
Okay - here's why this is such an awesome publication:

1.) Bohy, your art style truly continues to progress with each publication you do. I love your older stuff. But this newer stuff is just eye-popping hotness. The artistic quality of this publication is aces. I'm so impressed with the facial expressions, with the perspective and compositional creativity, and with the beautiful anatomic hotness. There's a lot for fellow artists to learn from this one, and even more for fans of fetish art to enjoy.

2.) The fetish content itself is delightful and devious. The scenarios are unique and innovative, and the tickles are dark and torturous. In a world in which I don't often see a lot of "new" tickle ideas...a project like this really re-invents the genre for me. The theme is hot and a little terrifying. The scenarios are wicked and pure fantasy fodder. It's very VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY erotic.

3.) Colin's writing, as always, is top shelf. What amazes me is this guy can write humor, and dark thrillers with equal skill and passion. It's a rare thing. When I read Lexi I am totally immersed in the world. When I read TICKLEHELL ASYLUM I feel the same way. The flavor text in this publication juts puts the vanilla icing on the cake of tickle hotness. I am so impressed.

4.) Pure artistic professionalism. There are so many aspects of psychic acoustics in this publication I can almost hear the inmates screaming. The lurking nosferatu-ish shadows menacing everywhere. The padded cells which distort as the tickles fool the eyes and betray the mind. The artisan backgrounds, and bold chiaroscuro lighting techniques which make it feel like I'm chilling with my buddies Caravaggio and Edvard Munch the tickle fetish artists. Damn girl - you own that shit.

5.) No one working on TICKLEHELL ASYLUM felt the need to needlessly number all of their talking points. What kind of jackass numbers every thing they say. Yeah. Thanks for being above that little quirk. ;-) LMAO.

Seriously this is a tremendous publication, Bohy.

I hope you do another sequel. I'll be the first one in line to support it.

B

Imaginative and beautifully mounted, this most fruitful blend of Colin's vivid narrative with Bohy's unbeatable dark vistas detailing twisting bodies and stressed perspectives in an overwhelming, Orwellian underworld of extreme human regimentation! This vision of a gleeful hell-before-death institution is loaded with all the nasty ingenuity that sadism feels compelled to inflict: rubber rooms, constricting restraints, electronic monitoring, chains, cages, sinister medical couches, an old-timey torture wheel (my personal favorite image!), there to make victims totally vulnerable before a barrage of fingers, brushes, and some really outré high-tech delivery systems for punishing stimulation! If Topps Trading Cards (famous for the legendary "Mars Attacks" series from the '60s) had ever commissioned a tickling fetish line, it would surely look and read exactly like this! The text offers a deceptively clinical overview of each tableau, inspiring a hard-edged, absorbing sense of procedural credibility; Bohy's dynamic art style acts as counterpoint, with moody shadows, startling light shows and tactile immediacy to engage the viewer's sympathy and ardor. This one-two punch of documentary/thrill ride combine into a daunting chimera... a historical pageant with a sweaty human face; a mad romp that one's compelled to take seriously. A most edifying experience, but I wasn't expecting anything less! When fine talents merge, something special is sure to result! Warmest congrats to all involved! May there be many more such triumphs!

Last edited:
Okay - here's why this is such an awesome publication:

1.) Bohy, your art style truly continues to progress with each publication you do. I love your older stuff. But this newer stuff is just eye-popping hotness. The artistic quality of this publication is aces. I'm so impressed with the facial expressions, with the perspective and compositional creativity, and with the beautiful anatomic hotness. There's a lot for fellow artists to learn from this one, and even more for fans of fetish art to enjoy.

2.) The fetish content itself is delightful and devious. The scenarios are unique and innovative, and the tickles are dark and torturous. In a world in which I don't often see a lot of "new" tickle ideas...a project like this really re-invents the genre for me. The theme is hot and a little terrifying. The scenarios are wicked and pure fantasy fodder. It's very VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY erotic.

With your precious comment, all the effort and time of the people who helped and supported me then and now, is not wasted. Some aspects you mentioned are the weak points that I tried to work out for improvement, so I can present a better output. And until now, the learning process does not end. Your words about it are truly inspiring!

3.) Colin's writing, as always, is top shelf. What amazes me is this guy can write humor, and dark thrillers with equal skill and passion. It's a rare thing. When I read Lexi I am totally immersed in the world. When I read TICKLEHELL ASYLUM I feel the same way. The flavor text in this publication juts puts the vanilla icing on the cake of tickle hotness. I am so impressed.

Colin’s long narrative writings hit me straight to the heart, especially his anthology and the rest that I have of his works, which I value so much, and having co-worked with such a fine mind. His soul and the unseen aspects of him can be read in what he writes, and I feel so, even by the way he was described by his other colleagues. Colin (as well as Munchausen), were two of the best gifts MTJ has given me being a part of his creative family.

4.) Pure artistic professionalism. There are so many aspects of psychic acoustics in this publication I can almost hear the inmates screaming. The lurking nosferatu-ish shadows menacing everywhere. The padded cells which distort as the tickles fool the eyes and betray the mind. The artisan backgrounds, and bold chiaroscuro lighting techniques which make it feel like I'm chilling with my buddies Caravaggio and Edvard Munch the tickle fetish artists. Damn girl - you own that shit.

5.) No one working on TICKLEHELL ASYLUM felt the need to needlessly number all of their talking points. What kind of jackass numbers every thing they say? Yeah. Thanks for being above that little quirk. ;-) LMAO.

Seriously this is a tremendous publication, Bohy.

I hope you do another sequel. I'll be the first one in line to support it.

B
That I work on an asylum-themed art-- is Jim’s idea. I am so grateful of his insight… made me imagine! Then the rest of those effects, were a part of what a good theme can do to bring something out of an artist… because this theme really begs for effects and challenging imagery.

And thank you, Bandito. I am so deeply honored by the strong artistic feedback you gave me. And I perceive the good energy and unconditional spark that you project. This has nothing to do with the quantity of feedback, if you know what I mean, and not just what you say for me now, but your general vibrant attitude as an artist, even in the past.

Imaginative and beautifully mounted, this most fruitful blend of Colin's vivid narrative with Bohy's unbeatable dark vistas detailing twisting bodies and stressed perspectives in an overwhelming, Orwellian underworld of extreme human regimentation! This vision of a gleeful hell-before-death institution is loaded with all the nasty ingenuity that sadism feels compelled to inflict: rubber rooms, constricting restraints, electronic monitoring, chains, cages, sinister medical couches, an old-timey torture wheel (my personal favorite image!), there to make victims totally vulnerable before a barrage of fingers, brushes, and some really outré high-tech delivery systems for punishing stimulation! If Topps Trading Cards (famous for the legendary "Mars Attacks" series from the '60s) had ever commissioned a tickling fetish line, it would surely look and read exactly like this! The text offers a deceptively clinical overview of each tableau, inspiring a hard-edged, absorbing sense of procedural credibility; Bohy's dynamic art style acts as counterpoint, with moody shadows, startling light shows and tactile immediacy to engage the viewer's sympathy and ardor. This one-two punch of documentary/thrill ride combine into a daunting chimera... a historical pageant with a sweaty human face; a mad romp that one's compelled to take seriously. A most edifying experience, but I wasn't expecting anything less! When fine talents merge, something special is sure to result! Warmest congrats to all involved! May there be many more such triumphs!

Thank you, LowRoads… I really always see dedication in the weight of words that you say, aside from the intellectual thought, not just for me but for others, for a simple reason that you do it with care as a real artist who puts time to see another artist’s work. With such sensitive eye on unseen aspects, I can clearly see how you dedicate yourself to your art.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the great feedback folks!

IMHO this is Bohemianne's best work to date and while it shines all on it's own it also makes the perfect companion piece to AnnoXanti Abyss!

Jim
MTJpub.com

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back