• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklephiles and Feetonline stores (other random thoughts)

cletus-factor

TMF Expert
Has anyone heard from Ticklephiles? He was updating like every 3rd day at least, but now his site on clips4sale hasn't been updated in 3 weeks.

And then I have to comment on the Feetonline store. When I first saw it, I thought YAY, we are finally going to get all the material that to me anyway has been hiding, dormant for so long. And I must say I bought 2 of the clips and thought they were pretty good, but with all the material that that producer must have I'm kinda disappointed to see like at most 1 new clip being added every other day. This is not to say that he/she is doing much less than the other producers, but like I said it's just a thought.

What would be really cool, and I know the community pretty much thinks this producer is a sham, but if FM concepts would join clips4sale AND put their clips on there in a higher def than their own site originally offered...But I kinda don't think that either thing is possible or will happen. One can dream though.

Has anyone heard from Ticklephiles? He was updating like every 3rd day at least, but now his site on clips4sale hasn't been updated in 3 weeks.

And then I have to comment on the Feetonline store. When I first saw it, I thought YAY, we are finally going to get all the material that to me anyway has been hiding, dormant for so long. And I must say I bought 2 of the clips and thought they were pretty good, but with all the material that that producer must have I'm kinda disappointed to see like at most 1 new clip being added every other day. This is not to say that he/she is doing much less than the other producers, but like I said it's just a thought.

What would be really cool, and I know the community pretty much thinks this producer is a sham, but if FM concepts would join clips4sale AND put their clips on there in a higher def than their own site originally offered...But I kinda don't think that either thing is possible or will happen. One can dream though.

Yeah. One of my top three sites I wanted to see join clips4sale. Beautiful and ticklish UK woman. Much more better then those rough looking Femfeet models. Other two being A.N.A and Kujman. Perhaps Feetonline is just evaluating what types of clips we will download. Something like that. I guess.

And I lol after I posted this because duh I realized that I hadn't set ticklephiles clips4sale store to newest clips first.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back