• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklers - do you make people laugh a lot? Ticklees - do you laugh a lot?

UTG

I'm just wondering if there is some kind of connection. To those who tickle people - are you known as being a comedian? To those who like being tickled, do you laugh out loud frequently in normal conversations? And to those who like both, well, you get the idea... just a curiosity.

I've been told I have a decent sense of humor...I don't know if I believe it, but I do know that I LIVE to make people laugh--either through my terribly cheesy jokes/one-liners, or by tickling them senseless...so far, my efforts have been rewarded handsomely...

I laugh a lot myself--it's good for the soul. When I'm being tickled, it depends on the situation. If my ler is tickling me, I'm usually just letting the feeling wash over me, concentrating on the sensations...if she hits a hot spot, I lose it and laugh uncontrollably...but if tickled by a group, I just giggle and laugh helplessly...making feeble attempts to fight it off...😉

Excellent thread!!!

eternalnewguy said:
I'm just wondering if there is some kind of connection. To those who tickle people - are you known as being a comedian? To those who like being tickled, do you laugh out loud frequently in normal conversations? And to those who like both, well, you get the idea... just a curiosity.

Yes on both counts.

I LOVE to make people laugh and goof around alot even at work and I also LOVE TO laugh.

TTD

Hiya 😎
OMG! Definite YESS! I laugh all the time. Even in the middle of traffic jams! :redface: I know, i've been -er- told before :weird:
Actually, as a younger person, people would tickle me just to hear the wacky laughter i had under duress. :grind_tee 😀
But back to the thread,,,,
yes, i love to laugh and i get lots of help doing that even in the most unlikely of situations, to the not infrequent dismay of friends and family alike. 🙄 *laughs*
Many blessings,

why yes, i do allways try and make people laugh...i'd not thouhgt about it like that before 🙂 yer, jokes, impersionations etc or tickling! 🙂

I agree with camel, excellent thread 🙂

I laugh an obscene amount lol, and i am (or at least i like to think i am) usually the random comedian of the group. I guess i feel accepted when people laugh at my sense of humour, so there might be a connection between that and why i love to tickle them.
I must say that is one interesting theory! Post it to New scientist... Lmao how cool would it be if they had an article on the tickling fetish!!!?!??! Haha! Nice!

Making people laugh is part of my daily schedule. It fulfills my day. I've been described as quick, witty, and yes funny. lol I'm only like this with people I know though 'cause I'm a little shy.

The people I make laugh most are my friends and my bf, but I don't tickle my friends that are girls. To me, tickling is being flirtatious and I don't flirt with girls. It doesn't bother me if they tickle me, but I won't tickle them back. My bf, on the other hand, gets attacked at least once a day, and the remainder of the day I just give him playful pokes and pinches to his sides/ribs.

I laugh and smile alot too, so maybe that's where I get my bit of 'lee. 😀

I would say alot of people know me as a person who giggles and laughs alot, in face a friend of mine the other day said there you giggling again. Laughing is good for the soul (sole), and I do as much of it as possible each and every day whether it involves tickling or not.

Sandee

Ironically I don't really laugh all that much during the day, and I can't make people laugh no matter how hard I try. It must be that my sense of humour is quite under developed...indeed, it might be dead for all I know.

In fact, it's because I can't seem to be funny to other people that I probably came to love tickling. I don't think I would be able to make my girlfriend smile and laugh as much as I do if I didn't tickle her. And the same back...I love being tickled because it makes me smile and releases my stress through laughter.

So yeah, I don't really laugh or cause laughter all that much...and that's probably the driving force behind why I'm here in the first place. :happy:

P.S. I LOVE IT HERE!! 😀

Dude'sonfire said:
I laugh an obscene amount lol, and i am (or at least i like to think i am) usually the random comedian of the group. I guess i feel accepted when people laugh at my sense of humour, so there might be a connection between that and why i love to tickle them.
I must say that is one interesting theory! Post it to New scientist... Lmao how cool would it be if they had an article on the tickling fetish!!!?!??! Haha! Nice!

I'm pretty much the same way.

That would be cool! 😀

Yes I am laughing alot and I have been told by others sometimes to keep it down hhhhheeh as I don;t hold anything in..One minute I can be totally serious discussing something,and the next minute erupting in laughter thinking something is funny,and people around me make me laugh as when I am talking,engaged in conversation I make gestures with my hands and sometimes others mock me teasing me by playing that old game "simon says" anyone else remember that?
My love for being tickled,tickling others just completes my personality and makes me everything that I am..🙂

Good thread! When I first talked to my best friend about my foot and tickling fetish, he made me notice a great coincidence between this and the fact he's always seen me making people laugh (especially girls...), so as laughing loudly and very frequently: he told me he could see laughter as a link between these both aspects of mine. I think he's right.

:umm: well I do I like to make people laugh, though I have no idea if I'm actually any good at it or not (without tickling that is 😉). Guess it's probably because I'm a little bit of an attention whore :laughing:.

I'm such a nut ball. I make someone laugh everyday. I laugh at least twice a day. I have yet to go a day w/o making someone laugh...I have gone days where I didnt laugh, but at least I made someone else laugh.

I can support half the theory. I'm not a ler, but it's my favorite thing to say something that really makes people laugh. I usually can't gauge it well though. It's either much less funny or much funnier than I think. (Maybe I'm a potential ler.) On rare, memorable occasions, I know I have just the right thing to say and deliver it perfectly. Those are my favorite memories. As more of a lee, I like someone to do that for me. I love hearing stand-up comedians.

Iluv2btickled said:
I'm such a nut ball. I make someone laugh everyday. I laugh at least twice a day. I have yet to go a day w/o making someone laugh...I have gone days where I didnt laugh, but at least I made someone else laugh.
That's actually a really cool gift to have, being able to make others laugh 😀
As for me, I tend to have a sort of sarcastic sense of humor, though I sometimes have a talent with bad puns that'll always crack someone up, so there could be something to this. 🙂

Well, me personally, I'm known as "that guy who's really wacky."

I make jokes, that kinda thing, but I don't usually laugh, which is probably why I get tickled alot, because its the only time people actually see me laugh.

I generally tend to laugh a lot and get others going too....usually leads me to trouble at uni during lectures though....but hey. I also have a very sarcastic sense of humour think that gets me a long way with some people and just generally being stupid.hehe.Depending on who I'm with I could go into a laughing fit which could last a good 20 mins.lol.I remember one of my school reports from primary school-which was about 11 years ago now,it said:

" Helen works well unless she is having a "giggly" day."
Hehe.Thought that summed up that school year quite well.

With regards to tickling though,depending on what mood I'm in,if someone threatens to tickle me I start giggling before they even start.hehe.

tickle_fan03 said:
With regards to tickling though,depending on what mood I'm in,if someone threatens to tickle me I start giggling before they even start.hehe.

Yes. We are aware😎

As for myself, I live to make others laugh. I've been known to take "prat falls" totally on purpose just to crack my best friend up. I even fall for her pranks just to get her going (sometimes I wonder if she does the same for me😛)

As for tickling, yea I enjoy the laughter aspect of it.😎. Guess it's just I love to hear laughter.

tickle_fan03 said:
Now now, no need to get all smug! :tounge:

Don't I have reason to be smug? Or do you need a reminder? 😎

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back