• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickles during Softball

ticklekween

I was just talking to my boyfriend about different times when people tickled me so I thought I would share one that I cant believe I forgot about. I play softball and I’m very very good at it not to be cocky but I am. The year that this story took place I had 10 homeruns the only person who came close to me had one and I had a very high batting average etc. Well anyways one game we were losing and I was up to bat, it was the bottom of the 9th and if I didn’t get a hit the game was over and we would lose. I had come to the rescue to my team many times before and I was hopeing to get a walkoff homer or a hit I didn’t care I just wanted to be the hero. I came up to the plate and struck out I was pissed. I don’t like to strike out period let alone at the end of a game. The game ended and I was waiting for my mom to come and get me. I was chillin on the bleachers with my friend Jen and I was telling her how stupid I felt striking out like that. She tried to get me to not feel bad telling me that I helped out many times before and that I couldn’t be perfect every game. But I was still being immature about the whole thing. Jen tried to make me smile by actin funny but I still wasn’t smiling. She said “Fine I know how to get u to smile” Me and her weren’t very close friends but we were during softball season she had never tickled me before this she didn’t even know if I was ticklish or not I don’t think. But she started poking me in my ribs and a grin came across my face even tho I tried my hardest to fight it. I knew that once she saw me smile at that it would be on. When people first find out that I’m ticklish they find it hysterical. I’m a pretty big girl even back then, I was very very strong and very tough and very serious. If someone tickled me tho I would become a giggly mess and no matter how much I want to get the person to stop tickling me I cant. The only thing that will get them to stop is if they choose to.
Jen kept on poking I resisted the urge to smile as long as I could hoping that if I didn’t smile she wouldn’t tickle me anymore. I love to be tickled I always have but I didn’t want everyone to hear me laughing hysterically everyone saw me as a tough girl I didn’t want that to change. But she kept poking me until I smiled and then it was all over. She said “Oh I see a smile I think someones ticklish” I said “No I’m not ticklish” but she knew I was lieing. I had a big smile on my face, was giggling a little bit, and tryin to move away from her poking fingers. Then she started tickling my sides and I giggled like crazy “Stop it Jen that’s not funny” I said. She said “Awww but its so cute. Ur so ticklish how did I not know.” She hit a particularly ticklish spot on my lower sides and I squealed really loud my softball team was near by and looked over. They all started laughing at my behavior. By now Jen was tickling me as much as she could. I tried to get her away from me and she fell down to the lower part of the bleachers where peoples feet are supposed to go. While she was trying to get up I took this chance to run away from her. I ran over to my team hoping that they would protect me seeing as they loved me. I was hoping that they would turn on her. I hid behind my very cute coach he was in his late twenties very athletic and had the cutest face. I told him to help me. He loved me I was one of his favorite players so I was hoping he would protect me. Jen came running over screaming “Oh I’m gonna get u for that” I told him again to protect me but he said laughing “Well that wasn’t very nice u could have hurt her” Jen came over and I started giggling even before she started tickling me. I was preparing to run away again but all of a sudden I felt a pair of arms around me. It was my coach. I started begging him to let me go in between giggles but of course he didn’t. Jen came running over and had a big evil grin on her face when she saw that my coach had his arms around me so I couldn’t run away. I tried to wiggle out of his arms I wanted to get away but at the same time I didn’t. Jen was a few feet away and came over with her fingers wiggling. Seeing her fingers wiggling made me giggle even more. My teammates and coach started to laugh. I was always a very shy girl even tho everyone loved me I was very shy and here I was giggling and squealing like a little girl. Jen got closer and closer fingers wiggling. “Awww sweetie are u ticklish” Jen said as she approached me. “Cootchy cootchy coo” she said as she started tickling my ribs. I squealed really loud and then dissolved into giggles and very high pitched laughter. I doubled over trying to protect my helpless ribs. I giggled and giggled not even able to say stop or anything. I tried to wiggle away but that didn’t stopped her. My coach let go of me and I fell to my knees and tried to curl into a ball to protect my sides. Jen pushed me over onto the ground before I realized what happened I was on my back and Jen had me pinned to the ground. She attacked my ribs again and I screamed for a sec and then started laughing hysterically. I couldn’t do anything except laugh. She put her hands under my shirt and tickled my bare tummy with her long nails it drove me insane. She alternated between my tummy and ribs between hard tickles and light ones always keeping me off guard which made it worse not knowing what was gonna happen. She even tickled my knees and thighs a couple times which made me squeal really loud. It didn’t last long only minute or two but it was absolute torture but I did enjoy it. She finally stopped tickling me and I just laid there giggling for a while my teammates and coach laughed at me. My coach held out his hand to help me up “You’re too cute kid. I didn’t know you were so ticklish” he said laughing as he grabbed my side for a quick tickle. I giggled and moved away. I rubbed my ribs and tummy trying to make the tickling sensations go away. Even though the tickling had stopped I kept giggling. “Well I cant help it. And Jen you’re a bitch” I said joking. Jen came close to me fingers wiggling again and said “I’m a what?” right away I screamed “I’m joking, I’m joking” and ran behind my coach again giggling I don’t know why I hid behind him its not like he helped me before but Jen knew that I had had enough. And thank god too I was out of breath and very very giggly. It was very fun but embarrassing at the same time. Now my teammates knew how extremely ticklish I was so from that day on they would sneak up on me or if I was in a bad mood that day I wouldn’t be for long before one of them or a group of them ganged up on me. Even my cute coach got me a few times which I didn’t mind at all lol. That was by far my favorite season of softball, I had more homeruns and hits than any other season and every few days it was guaranteed that I would get tickled. I have lots more stories to share about that season but sadly u’ve gotta wait.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back