• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

TickleTheater, TicklePhile?

ISTesla

TMF Novice
I'm a little confused. Every time I search for some random tickling stuff on Google, I will either get this site properly, or I'll get a site called www.ticklephile.com that has the same name, layout, everything as TickleTheater. And yet, I can't register there (something to do with the "domain") or view any attachments in forum posts.

It might have something to do with the fact I'm in England, but I was wondering if there's a way around this? Or if someone made me an account there and I could log in with it?

Back when this site first started, i believe ticklephile.com was the original name
before changing names and formats, i dont know for sure it's been so long and my memory is fuzzy in that area.

Edit:The wayback machine claims ticklephile.com was a tickle blog.

Last edited:
Not back when it started. Rather, it was a temporary fix. The domain name tickletheater.com expired briefly a few years ago. While we were fixing that error, the ticklephile.com domain was purchased and pointed to the TT so folks could continue to use it. Once we had tickletheater.com back, we left the ticklephile.com domain behind.

Not back when it started. Rather, it was a temporary fix. The domain name tickletheater.com expired briefly a few years ago. While we were fixing that error, the ticklephile.com domain was purchased and pointed to the TT so folks could continue to use it. Once we had tickletheater.com back, we left the ticklephile.com domain behind.

So would there be any plans to have Google stop linking to TicklePhile.com? Because I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets irritated having to look for the same threads on TickleTheater.

There are ways to make it so that certain sites don't come up, but I haven't the foggiest of how to do it properly. It's something to do with being signed into gmail/google. Hope I helped 😱.

Etc.

So would there be any plans to have Google stop linking to TicklePhile.com? Because I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets irritated having to look for the same threads on TickleTheater.
There isn't an easy way. Google should be prioritizing this domain, as other places link here and not to Ticklephile.com. Strange that it has persisted.

Come to think of it, I be in google often, I be seeing that name, and the funny thing is, it's been there ever since. Thankfully I remember where it leads me so I just ignored that. ^^;

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back