• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown.com presents Allie, ticklish girl off the street (MFF/F)

oblesklk1

TMF Master
Not surprisingly, our footage of Rain has resonated quite well with the tickling community. What's not to like? Beautiful girl, recruited in a way simply unheard of in this country (although admittedly, the style was invented and perfected in Italy with the Canelli faires, but that's neither here nor there), and tickled for longer than she ever thought she could take it. Rain confided to us that she was close to uttering her safeword a couple times, but was determined to "not be that girl."

So when it came time for Rain to get revenge on one of her ticklers, do you think she took it easy on poor Allie? Probably not!

Allie is a great case.

I think I had seen her before when we were walking around. It happened to be a gorgeous Seattle summer day and she was wearing a midriff revealing shirt, so it definitely caught my eye. At the time we didn't approach her. We were coming down off a high from recruiting Rain, yet reeling from a couple of defeats in the form of rejection from various passer by. We were thinking we were just going to get Rain and call it a day.

But perseverance paid off. Kim and I were talking for a few minutes when she spots Allie getting off an elevator. She smiled, I nodded, and she hurried along, not really practiced in what she was going to say.

The entire approach is available on our site www.tickletown.com as Allie 03. It's only $0.95. Kim stammered a bit, this approach was a bit less rehearsed than the others. She just kept complimenting Allie over and over and kept offering her more and more cash until she finally agreed.

When we got her back to the hotel, we were starting to think she was a dud. Her audition proved she was ticklish, yet when we tied her down, we didn't get much of a response.

Further evidence that patience is truly a virtue, we eventually hit pay dirt when I helped out the two girls tickle Allie. Most people know that tickling is as much of a mental game as it is physical. Most models are either neutral in regards to male ticklers, or prefer female ticklers. But for some reason, Allie really responded as soon as I got into the mix. I think whatever nervousness she had sort of went away and we had a field day with her!

Allie's red zone is definitely under her arms. I kept attacking that spot until she just couldn't take it anymore. You can't blame me, that shirt just screamed 'tickle me' from across the mall, so we had to do just that.

Video Preview to the tickling clip "Allie 01"

Here is the clip Allie 01 from our website www.tickletown.com. We recruited Allie in a mall, just minding her own business. Kim approached her, convinced her to do the shoot with us, and we tickled the crap out of her in our suite. Not a bad day 🙂

This particular preview shows MFF/F tickling. We see some setup with Allie and her nyloned feet, which are tickled throughout the tickle session, then we get down to business. Allie is wildly ticklish under her arms. Kim, Rain, and Oblesklk do their best to make this super cute girl next door squirm with laughter!

The clip is 14 minutes, 19 seconds and costs $12.95. There is no setup with this clip, it's just all over tickling from the start. It is all over body tickling: feet, knees, belly, underarms, neck with fingers, feathers, and vibraty goodies!

A couple quotes from the clip "Allie 01"

ALLIE: "No...don't...too much tickle!"

KIM: "I wonder if she's susceptible to raspberries"

And here is the clip to download!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW CLIP TO ALLIE 01

Video Preview to the tickling clip "Allie 02"

Here is the clip Allie 02 from our website www.tickletown.com. We recruited Allie in a mall, just minding her own business. Kim approached her, convinced her to do the shoot with us, and we tickled the crap out of her in our suite. Not a bad day 🙂

This particular preview shows MFF/F tickling.

The clip is 12 minutes, 15 seconds and costs $7.95. This is a clip that needs a lot of patience to enjoy. It takes us some time to get Allie warmed up. She's nervous and not used to being in front of a camera. Once we relaxed her and added a male tickler to the mix, she started to go crazy with laughter towards the middle/end of the clip.

A couple quotes from the clip "Allie 02"

KIM: "Oh my God, it's the tops of her feet!."
RAIN: "Oh wow...."
KIM [amid Allie squealing]: "Check that out! Nice!"

OBLESKLK [Allie starting to laugh much harder]: "I think we loosened her up a little bit! So tense in the beginning..."

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW CLIP TO ALLIE 02

Behind the Scenes 01 with Allie

Here is a Behind the Scenes clip with Allie from our website www.tickletown.com. We recruited Allie in a mall, just minding her own business. Kim approached her, convinced her to do the shoot with us, and we tickled the crap out of her in our suite.

This Behind the Scenes clip is over 3 minutes long. It's an unedited exchange between Allie and Kim. Although the camera guy speaks a couple times, his dialogue is muted. You can also hear Oblesklk in the background entertaining some guests.

This clip is interesting because it shows Allie being tied up in her dark nylons. We learn the secret behind Kim's eternal energy (super secret gummi bears), and that fact that Allie was really nervous the second time around for an entirely different reason. This clip was shot after Allie had already been tickled. She was very, very nervous in that first clip, mostly because she didn't know what to expect. By the time this was shot, she was more comfortable. Yet more nervous at the same time because she knew Rain, Kim, and Oblesklk were going to tickle the hell out of her. And we did!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD BEHIND THE SCENES 01 WITH ALLIE

Really awesome pics..
Can you share process of joining for site.
Planning for join your site.

Yes..😀
Allie is too much Tickleee... Please say you are going to Tickle her again very soon..??
I am eager to see her..😀
and please don't say you will not find her again, please visit any Mall again..lol :2:

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back