• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown.com presents Amanda (FF/F)

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Here is some brand new footage posted to the site July 2009.

Amanda's footage is an amazing first for TickleTown. We've been around since 1995, doing shoots since the late 90s, yet we've never done anything quite like this. We did this shoot just a couple weekends ago. We had a last minute cancelation, which left our shoot at the end of the day open. I've worked with Kim Marvel several times in the past, and hired her again to act as our primary tickler for the shoot. Well, she told me she used to work in high pressured sales environments for a time (think telemarketing, but more personal than just over the phone), and is used to just going up to people on the street and talking to them.

So we're sitting in the car going over some details of the shoot for the day, when she says she wants to just ask some girl on the street if she wants to sit in for our cancelation. I kind of laughed it off at first, really unsure of the tactic. But god bless her, she actually did it. As we were in the car, Amanda happened to be walking nearby to meet her boyfriend. And not skipping a beat, Kim actually walked up to her and asked her if she was interested in being tickled on camera. Although I don't have the audio for the actual recruitment, I did capture the moment we first saw her, and Kim's approach.

Fun stuff, the footage turned out to be a lot of fun.

Clip 1
We start the first clip with 3 bonus minutes of Kim showing Amanda the bondage equipment, and getting her ready to go. For those that interested in such setup, the footage is free and you're more than welcome to skip past it and head right into the tickling section. Kim ties Amanda upright to the bench, with arms overhead and feet sticking out in front of her. She tickles her all over. Kim peels off Amanda's cute little pink socks, and tickles her bare feet, along with everywhere else she's ticklish.

Clip 2
The second clip shows Kim tying Amanda to an upright rack. Kim is helped here by Jennifer, a teen model who definitely took some convincing to show up on TickleTown. She had never done anything remotely like this before, and says even her own boyfriend can't touch her feet because they're too sensitive. But we'll save Jennifer for another time. For now, she's helping Kim tickle the hell out of Amanda, our ticklish prey off the street.

That day of shooting was epic for several reasons. Getting Amanda to appear on film may be one of Kim's crowning achivements. But just when it couldn't get any better, she pulls in two awesome ticklees in the same day that we'll showcase on the site for a later update.

Amanda, along with several other ticklish girls next door, can be found only at www.tickletown.com

Here are five more pics from this set. These are all Amanda on the bench.

And the final three pics of Amanda on the upright rack. Although Jennifer is helping to tickle her, you can't see her in these three.

I love the enjoyment on Kim's face in many of these. She can tickle me anytime.

I know! I love how much she gets into it whenever we plan a shoot. She always tells me this is one of her favorite gigs, and she loves when she gets a chance to 'tickle girls all day'.

Rough life, right?

Thanks!
:bounce:

Does she have any interest in tickling guys all day?

Glad you guys liked them! Let me know if you like the accompanying video thread as well.

I like all TickleTown clips. There are some great videos. I like especially that you work with ordinary, next door, girls. It is very funny.

I like all TickleTown clips. There are some great videos. I like especially that you work with ordinary, next door, girls. It is very funny.

Well thanks we love all you guys too 🙂 Glad you like our models, they definitely have been a highlight over all these years. A really classy set of gals!

your guys' work is great! if you ever need a ler in 25 mins away!! :fingerscrossed: jk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back