• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown.com presents Amanda (FF/F)

oblesklk1

TMF Master
To see the star of 'Predator and Prey', Amanda, tickled, go to www.tickletown.com today!

This footage went up in our July 2009 update to the site. We're very pleased to introduce Amanda, our newest TickleTown model. This footage is one of a kind, in that I don't know if we're ever going to try this again. Kim and I were sitting in my car, going over the shoot for the day. Who is showing up, when the breaks are, what we'd like to see, etc. One of our discussion points was the fact that we had a last minute cancellation for our 4pm time slot that we wanted filled. The backups weren't answering that morning, so Kim offered to do something we'd always kind of joke about: just grab some girl off the street that looked really cute and ask her if she wanted to be tickled.

So after some convincing, she did just that.

As we were talking in the car, a girl walked by our car. That's the first video clip you see here: us talking a bit, then Amanda comes walking on by. Kim immediately says "Hey, what about her?" and then convinces me that it isn't that big of a deal to do this kind of recruiting. I noted that she may be underage, but that's the first question Kim asked. Something like 'Hey, you look a lot like one of my sister's friends, how old are you?' and if the answer was under 18, then just move on. But Amanda is 19, so it all worked out well. From there, Kim worked her magic and convinced her to do a shoot with us later in the day.

It was a pretty weird experience, and I'm still in disbelief over the whole thing. But it goes to show that Kim can just work miracles. This was the first miracle that Kim pulled off that day, she also showed me two more before the day was done, by urging two more models to come in that were either iffy, or simply not on the list. And both ended up just great.

Second video! This actually shows the approach that Kim took right before she started talking to Amanda. Amanda was just waiting for her boyfriend in this video, and Kim and I discuss the details of what she should say, including the site, the payrate, no nudity involved, if she's ticklish, etc. Then Kim happily gives us the thumbs up and goes on the prowl in what we call "Predator and Prey"

That was good i like that you showed her being asked to do the video first then showed her being tickled

it would have been REALLY cool to have heard the conversation of her being talked into it

That was good i like that you showed her being asked to do the video first then showed her being tickled

Yes, it definitely adds a very human element to what we're doing. I've always tried doing this in different ways over the years, with varied results. Glad you enjoyed Amanda's footage 🙂

it would have been REALLY cool to have heard the conversation of her being talked into it

I fully agree. Maybe next time. I think some of the problem was I didn't think this approach would work at all, so I didn't want to crowd the two of them this time around. I wanted to just be non-chalant in the background while Kim worked her magic. I just chilled out and made sure the camera was on them, but laid it next to me so it didn't seem like I was just randomly filming passers by.

Kim told me the gist of what she told Amanda. She discretely asked her how old she was. Once she verified she was 18, she said she's part of a production company that features Seattle area ticklish girls. Amanda was skeptical of the video aspect of it, but Kim reassured her it's all in good fun, pays well, and she wouldn't be touched anywhere inappropriate, only where she lets Kim.

Dear Oblesklk,

First off, how have you been? Second, this is an amazing concept and the girl is to-die-for cute. (She lives up to the Latin meaning of her name: "worthy to be loved.") I'm about to buy the clips, but regarding Kim's recruitment, you left out a description of what would be the most essential part of the interview! Didn't Kim ask Amanda if she was ticklish?? And what did she say??

Awaiting further info as I go now to purchase.

I remain,

dig dug dog

Oh, by the way, it probably wouldn't hurt your sales if you pointed out the fact that Amanda is an Emily Van Camp look-alike. My God, God was smiling on you that day.

OK. I have just purchased and watched both clips. Really nice. Amanda is a living doll. Kim is a very good tickler with a great personality.

But if you're open to a little constructive feedback, the second clip gets a bit repetitive after a while. I know the circumstances were unique, but more variation in the tickling technique and pressure might have been tried. And through most of the clip the blonde looks like she could hardly be more bored, although there was in fact a moment (I can't find it now) when Kim stands back and the blonde takes over the rib-tickling where Amanda laughs much harder. But then the blonde girl just stops!

But don't get me wrong, O, this whole scenario is amazing.

Thanks very much,

dig dug

great stuff! thanks!

Thanks!

Dear Oblesklk,

First off, how have you been? Second, this is an amazing concept and the girl is to-die-for cute. (She lives up to the Latin meaning of her name: "worthy to be loved.") I'm about to buy the clips, but regarding Kim's recruitment, you left out a description of what would be the most essential part of the interview! Didn't Kim ask Amanda if she was ticklish?? And what did she say??

Awaiting further info as I go now to purchase.

I remain,

dig dug dog

Yes, I should've gone into that a bit more, right? Details details 🙂

On the intro version of the file which is find on our site, that is covered a little bit better. You get a hi-res version of the files listed here, as well as more footage of the actual approach and me coming up to greet Amanda. When I get there and shake her hand, Kim quickly fills me in on what she discussed, and Amanda does admit to being quite ticklish.

Oh, by the way, it probably wouldn't hurt your sales if you pointed out the fact that Amanda is an Emily Van Camp look-alike. My God, God was smiling on you that day.

She does certainly have a certain something about her! I'm not keeping up on my Hollywood starlet trivia these days, so I'm glad you pointed that out. And again, can't say it enough, Kim is incredible. There are three things she did that ended up being quite amazing. This was the first.

OK. I have just purchased and watched both clips. Really nice. Amanda is a living doll. Kim is a very good tickler with a great personality.

But if you're open to a little constructive feedback, the second clip gets a bit repetitive after a while. I know the circumstances were unique, but more variation in the tickling technique and pressure might have been tried. And through most of the clip the blonde looks like she could hardly be more bored, although there was in fact a moment (I can't find it now) when Kim stands back and the blonde takes over the rib-tickling where Amanda laughs much harder. But then the blonde girl just stops!

But don't get me wrong, O, this whole scenario is amazing.

Thanks very much,

dig dug

These are very fair assessments, and good feedback. One of the strengths and weaknesses of our site has always been that it's very real. And some of the problem with that is that when we recruit girls to our site that you simply can't find anywhere else (a lot of these models would never, ever do anything smacking of adult, so what we do is borderline, at best), they act in a very real way.

So what that means is sometimes you get models like Jennifer, who is the blonde tickler you mentioned. She is a teen model, has done a lot of traditional still image work with photographers all over the country, and has never done video work before. She contacted us like literally the day before the shoot, as I was on the road, and was curious about it. I saw her portfolio and was immediately interested, but you never know what you'll get with models like that. Sometimes they take right to it and think it's the coolest thing ever. Other times, they walk into the dungeon (and it's a serious dungeon, there's some crazy, hardcore stuff in there we don't show on camera), and look around wide eyed. In fact, if you listen to some of the audio of Amber 01, you can hear me trying to encourage Jennifer in the background to do the shoot, and answer her concerns (yes, I'm an idiot for having our conversation partially on the clip, I thought we were talking low enough, but the mic still picked up some of it). So Jennifer really didn't "get it" in the beginning at all. She had to be coaxed a bit.

Later, she started loosening up a bit. But I did find it interesting to note the same thing you did: when tickling with Kim (who is probably the best female tickler I've ever seen), she was probably the worst female tickler I've ever seen. Yet, when Kim left for a second, she opened up a bit more.

So point taken on all the above. If we work with Amanda again, we'll do a better job of framing up the scene better.

And stay tuned to our site for the blonde tickler, if she's appealing. She has such ticklish feet she doesn't even let her boyfriend near them to massage. You always like to hear that kind of stuff as a producer...

Here's "Behind the Scenes #1" with Amanda.

This is a smaller resolution so I could fit more onto this particular clip. For those that like strictly tickling in your video clips, this will be about the most boring thing in the world. For those that like some behind the scenes stuff, hopefully you enjoy this series.

The first part of the clip is us meeting Amanda once she got to the studio. I told Kim to give a shout when she got there. To think we almost missed our chance because Amanda had shown up with the door locked and thought we weren't around (which she talks about in a future Behind the Scenes). Yikes, but it's a good thing we did make it on time.

Second part of the clip is just getting the bench ready for tickling. Not much reaction here, just showing mostly Kim, but some Amanda as well, gearing up for the laughing moments. Enjo

I just purchased part one of Amanda and I absolutely LOVE it! Amanda is sooo adorable, you've just got to do more vids with her! It's such a relief to have some actual ticklish reactions too. I get so annoyed at some vids that have the ler doing a good tickling job...but the lee's "laughs" are so fake I could scream. It's not even laughing..more like cackling! Amanda's squeals and twitches are so cute, I wish that vid would go on forever! Awesome job guys...getting ready to buy part 2 now!

I'm attaching the Behind the Scenes #2 with Amanda. It's more of the initial tie-up footage with Kim assuring Amanda that the whips and chains in the room aren't nearly as scary as they first seem.

I love the behind the scenes stuff thanks for showing that🙂

I love the behind the scenes stuff thanks for showing that🙂

No problem at all, glad to do it! So why am I resurrecting a year old thread?

She's back!!

Yes, Amanda is back on TickleTown.com with brand-new, never seen footage. A year after our initial recruitment off the street, we convinced Amanda to come back and laugh with us one more time.

Turns out, this was a really busy year for Amanda. Since we tickled her last summer, not only did she get married, but she also had a child. That's right, this cute little girl-next-door has transcended into a mother-next-door.

You can see Amanda only at www.tickletown.com.

Preview to follow!

Video Preview to the tickling clip "Amanda 04"

Here is the clip Amanda 04 from our website www.tickletown.com. This is the second shoot we've done with Amanda, and we're pleased with the outcome of that shoot. Amanda is put through the paces and goes through heaven and hell by the time it's all done.

This particular preview shows FF/F tickling.

The clip is 11 minutes, 31 seconds and costs $8.95. The entire clip is all FF/F tickling. Amanda is tied up by Jasmine and Kim and tickled all over. Her feet, ribs, underarms, knees and anything else that comes to mind is assaulted. Jasmine is eager to start this particular segment because she never gets to be a tickler and she wants revenge!

A couple quotes from the clip "Amanda 04"

JASMINE [after Amanda made a series of orgasmic laughs/shrieks]: "Daayum!"
KIM: "That kinda sounds hot"
JASMINE: "It does, I like it"
KIM: "I wish I made noises like that when I'm being tickled..."

OBLESKLK [after Kim and Jasmine abused Amanda's red zone]: "Well good job guys...you broke her!"
KIM: "I know! I can't tell if she's in agony or if she really, really, really likes it!

JASMINE [after making Amanda shriek]: "That sounds so hot!"
KIM : "I know!"

KIM: "Is she crying?"
AMANDA: "Ya...I'm...I'm laughing so hard I'm crying"

And here is the clip to download!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW CLIP TO AMANDA 04

Video Preview to the tickling clip "Amanda 05"

Here is the clip Amanda 05 from our website www.tickletown.com. This is the second shoot we've done with Amanda, and we're pleased with the outcome of that shoot. Amanda is put through the paces and goes through heaven and hell by the time it's all done.

This particular preview shows FF/F tickling.

The clip is 7 minutes, 2 seconds and costs $5.95. The entire clip is all FF/F tickling. This is a continuation of Amanda 04 where she is tickled all over by Jasmine and Kim. Kim has fun running an impromptu tickle test on Amanda's feet to see if she's more ticklish with or without nylons. The girls also force Amanda to use her safeword, as she cannot stand to be tickled on her sides/hips.

A couple quotes from the clip "Amanda 05"

KIM: "She just LOVES having her feet touched. I think it's really more sensual for her than anything else."

KIM: "Her hips!"
AMANDA [unable to stand her red zone tickled]: "Oh God...stop...stop!"

KIM [making sure Amanda was still with us after too much red zone play]: "Are you ok?"
AMANDA : "Ya...I just can't take anymore on my sides."
KIM:"Your sides? Where can we tickle you?"
AMANDA : "Just...not my sides."

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW CLIP TO AMANDA 05

Video Preview to the tickling clip "Amanda 06"

Here is the clip Amanda 06 from our website www.tickletown.com. This is the second shoot we've done with Amanda, and we're pleased with the outcome of that shoot. Amanda is put through the paces and goes through heaven and hell by the time it's all done.

This particular preview shows MF/F tickling. Even though there is a male tickler, he is off camera most of the shots tickling Amanda's feet. Kim is front and center as the upper body tickler in this clip.

The clip is 14 minutes, 22 seconds and costs $9.95.

Amanda changes outfits in this clip. She is no longer in the dress, but rather is now in jeans and shirt. She's barefoot throughout the clip. For those looking at her tummy, you'll notice she has a scar from the delivery of her baby boy. Amanda 06 and Amanda 07 are paired together. They comprised a shot that I am proud to have been a part of. She's the first of our "Predator & Prey" models and we took her to a place few go, and are just glad she enjoyed the experience.

For those that like just laughter with your clips, you will probably want to skip this one. This is the closest we've ever come to extended consensual tickle torture. After awhile, Amanda isn't laughing, she's reduced to a more primal state of being after being tickled as long as she was. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but definitely a treat to anyone wanting to see a girl next door transformed into something else.

A couple quotes from the clip "Amanda 06"

OBESLKLK: "You made her eyes roll up!"
KIM: "I know!"

AMANDA [upon realizing there would be a second tickler]: "Ahh, no fair!"
KIM:"You didn't think I'd be tickling you alone, did you?"

AMANDA [after using her safeword]: "Yes, that wasn't happy..."
OBLESKLK:"Snapping means we have to pause"
KIM : "Does that mean just no more sides...or can I tickle you other places?"
AMANDA [catching her breath and panting]: "Less sides...less sides..."

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW CLIP TO AMANDA 06

I personally like the current behind the scenes stuff style.Thank you for sharing..

Though honestly i like how this series has occasionally changed Tickle studios over the course of its publication, makes it more interesting..

Hey Tickletown Slackers....

You guys have been my favorite video producer over the last year, but you appear to have ground to a halt. Worst of all, you stopped just as the P&P series was getting going -- hands down the most brilliant creative innovation in this field in years, possibly ever.

Have you retired? If so... un-retire! 🙂 Your public is clamoring for more P&P!

Thanks....

Hey Tickletown Slackers....

You guys have been my favorite video producer over the last year, but you appear to have ground to a halt. Worst of all, you stopped just as the P&P series was getting going -- hands down the most brilliant creative innovation in this field in years, possibly ever.

Have you retired? If so... un-retire! 🙂 Your public is clamoring for more P&P!

Thanks....

We are indeed slackers, no arguments on this end.

We haven't stopped producing, our website continues to be updated weekly with material for our members.

However, yes, the P&P series has slowed down. Wendy is the newest addition to the lineup and that was done some time ago.

We may be working again with Kim next year and may do the P&P thing again. It's a very high risk venture, so when we do it we have to approach it with a lot of intelligence and planning in order to reap the highest rewards.

It's a very high risk venture, so when we do it we have to approach it with a lot of intelligence and planning in order to reap the highest rewards.

a.) Well I certainly get that it would require a high "ask to acceptance" ratio. If that's what you mean by risk, I'd simply suggest you build that in to your thinking as a cost of doing business -- except not just business, but a truly original, ground-breaking shoot premise. The Sistine Chapel required a lot of paint too.

b.) I'm trying to imagine what other risk you might mean. Do you mean the girl changing her mind 2 minutes into the video? Doesn't seem too likely to me, so perhaps you mean something else. (What, she'll change her mind 24 hours later and demand you tear up her contract??)

Adding the behind-the-scenes content is brilliant too. The key -- seeing a girl's reaction to tickling before she thinks the session & video have officially started. When I can see that the reactions are authentic and not exaggerated for the camera, it's everything. And as you probably know, faked or more often exaggerated reactions by 'lees is the relentless plague of most booked-model videos.

-- BT

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back