• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown.com presents Rain, ticklish girl off the street (MFF/F)

oblesklk1

TMF Master
I checked out the site tonight, and we hadn't updated since October 2009. Wow, geez that's a long time!

For fans of the site, you will be pleased to know that not only did we update, but we're coming off a high of the best shoots we've ever had.

I'll come back to that in a second.

Last summer we did a couple shoots in the summer time with a lot of success. We introduced Julie, Emma, Jennifer, and a couple others that were rather well received. After posting that material, we got some great feedback on how to make things even better. So did we listen to you and actually implement the feedback this time around? Hmmm, let's see...

More nylon tickling...check!
Switch to HD cameras...check!
More behind the scenes footage...check!
For the love of God, more Amanda...check!
More ticklish girls off the street...check!
Audio while recruiting the girls off the street...check!

So we hit a lot of the points that I wanted to see improved in our footage. And this set with Rain is the first footage we're releasing of our summer 2010 footage. The shoot was just amazing. I'll go over this more in detail later, but in a nutshell, we nabbed four (FOUR!) girls off the street by asking them if they wanted to be tickled on our site. Kim Marvel is a bag full of raging awesome, and she was able to convince them to do the shoot. That by itself is just killer. But not only that, we put Kim through a brutal session in which she was forced, gasping, to call out her safeword, tickled one of her best friends who is just as ticklish as they come, about broke a mic from a screaming hispanic model who is insanely ticklish, and had an extraordinarily sensual tickling session with Amanda (she's back!) who was reduced to a primal state of laughter and uncontrollable bliss (I won't say the prolonged tickling gave her unintentional multiples, but...ya...I'll just leave it at that).

As you can tell, we're excited to be back, bringing you new footage.

This is Rain. Rain is a dietitian that we saw walking around downtown Seattle the day of our shoot. Kim just kind of pointed to her as she walked by, I said 'ya' and the rest is history that is captured on camera. I do apologize for the mass of blur effects, but we have to be careful not to show anyone other than Rain in the camera. This was taken on a semi-busy street in a very public setting, so you will see a lot of blurring going on. There were a lot of people wandering around, curious about what we were doing. This was such a crazy experience, but exhilarating at the same time. We asked a lot of girls to do this, and got more than I was expecting.

I will post more video, behind the scenes, images, and tickle scenes with Rain. For now, I just wanted to post this to give you an idea of what we've been up to in the Emerald City.

DOWNLOAD THE NON-TICKLING RAIN PREVIEW CLIP HERE. THIS CLIP SHOWS KIM RECRUITING RAIN OFF THE STREET. CLIPS THAT SHOW ACTUAL TICKLING ARE LOCATED FURTHER IN THE THREAD.

Rain's footage is uploaded to the site, it is available for purchase now.

Our site is www.tickletown.com

Last edited:
Here are a couple more pictures from the scene. The first is Kim talking with Rain, the second is Kim really excited that we managed to pull a girl off the street to do a tickle shoot. It's a pretty special thing

We had four girls say yes that day. Three of those were inside a shopping area. This was the only outside recruitment. But it paid off quite well, Rain was amazing to work with. She wasn't shy at all, and really got into tickling Allie, the other girl we nabbed off the street. The two didn't know each other at all, so you never know how that's going to go. But it went well.

Rain ended up being a bit kinkier than I would've thought, but it led to some nice interaction in the shoot itself.

Last edited:
those were bad previews. Sorry man, but you have to do better previews than that. Looks interesting though......

Feel sorry for anyone with slow internet who had to wait to see a commercial.

WTF?!?!? Worst previews EVER!

I would like to see the red-headed interviewer get tickled, however!

oblesklk- I won't be negative about the previews because I loved the Amanda Clips, but can we some of her being tickled? before we buy we want to see how ticklish she is!

Also, two questions for you if you don't mind!
1. on your site it says she was one of four models recruited. when will the others be posted?
2. In the one picture on Rain's Page it shows her tickling some girl's feet. Is that Kim's or another one of the girls?

Jessica

you are wasting our time and using up valuable bandwidth...you want to know how to make tickling videos?...watch tickleabuse.com

come on guys. tickletown definitely makes quality products! Sorry their FREE preview doesn't meet your approval.

HORRIBLE previews. The first one showed a freakin building! WTF??

Thanks for wasting my time.

they aren't great, but they have given good previews in the past...There is no need to be rude and childish about them. There are many things in life you will not like, so keep it to yourself!

Hi all!

I want to keep this short and to the point. The first "real" preview is coming in the following post, sorry for the delay. After reading the above concerns, I really respect your passion. More content will be posted in this thread pertaining to the Rain material, so keep checking in.

Video Preview to the tickling clip "Rain 01"

This particular preview shows MFF/F tickling. The first segment shows Allie working her upper body, while Kim tickles her feet. In the second segment, Kim and Oblesklk work her feet with nails and feather, respectively.

The clip is 9 minutes, 50 seconds and costs $8.95. There is no setup with this clip, it's just all over tickling from the start.

A couple quotes from the clip "Rain 01"
RAIN said:
Oh my God, that feather is retarded! It's like such a cliche, but it friggin' works.

RAIN said:
Someone's gonna think I'm having multiple orgasms in here... [erupts into a giggling fit]

I'm going to try something new here. I've never used Megaupload's services before, so this will be the trial run. The preview file is 14mb, 1 minutes 15 seconds, and the same resolution as the files you can purchase on our site. I know there are download limits they place on their servers, so I'm curious to see how this test works. I know others have used their servers in the past to transmit large files and all seemed to work well.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE TICKLING PREVIEW CLIP TO RAIN 01

Last edited:
WTF?!?!? Worst previews EVER!

I would like to see the red-headed interviewer get tickled, however!

The interviewer is Kim Marvel, who has worked with us for several years now. We have some footage of her on the site already, but we also have quite a bit of brand new footage of her being tickled that will go up on the site in the coming months.

oblesklk- I won't be negative about the previews because I loved the Amanda Clips, but can we some of her being tickled? before we buy we want to see how ticklish she is!

Also, two questions for you if you don't mind!
1. on your site it says she was one of four models recruited. when will the others be posted?
2. In the one picture on Rain's Page it shows her tickling some girl's feet. Is that Kim's or another one of the girls?

Jessica

1. We're going to slow down the updates a bit. Some of this is due to pacing, most is due to 'real world' obligations (editing/promoting can be a bit laborious at times). So to answer your question, we're scheduling to show the Allie footage (the girl tickling Rain in the preview along with Kim) in August, with the other pairing of girls recruited on the street being available for sale in October and December.

2. That's a good question, I had to take a longer look at this to make sure...it was Allie's feet, whose footage will be on the site in August.

Awesome. I love your stuff....I was hoping rain had a foot tickling only video for sale. I remember you mentioning that you would maybe be getting amanda back and concentrating more on her feet. I would love a feet tickling clip of hers too lol. Do allie's feet look really ticklish? You are making me wait until august and i want to know now lol.

Jessica

Quick note: because the tickling preview clip seemed to work well on Megaupload, I've erased the original preview clips and replaced them with a 15mb preview clip with the same resolution as clips on our site.

You can download that preview (non-tickling, kind of a lead up or 'behind the scenes' of sorts) at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UXIKU35Z. This new one shows you more than the old, split up preview clips did.

Or just go to the first post in the thread, the link is there, too.

Awesome. I love your stuff....I was hoping rain had a foot tickling only video for sale. I remember you mentioning that you would maybe be getting amanda back and concentrating more on her feet. I would love a feet tickling clip of hers too lol. Do allie's feet look really ticklish? You are making me wait until august and i want to know now lol.

Jessica

We won't have too many foot tickling videos this time around. That's not to say feet weren't tickled. Not at all! But there were so many ticklers in the shoots (always two at a time, and even some with me in there), that someone was always tending the feet.

Amanda's footage is similar. Her feet were tickled pretty much the entire time (she did an incredible unrelenting 23 minute stint without breaks that just wrecked her...feet were definitely tickled there). We got footage of her barefoot in jeans, and a segment in a dress and nylons.

Allie's feet are ticklish. She was a success story that we'll talk more in detail about later. She was so nervous when she showed up to the shoot that she barely had any reactions at all to tickling. It's not that she wasn't ticklish, but often times models will just freeze on camera. Allie's just an ordinarily girl, so she was even more prone to it (everyone staring at them, the lights, the cameras, the stress, etc.). But we worked and worked on her, and thankfully that risk paid off (we could've just sent her home after a couple minutes but decided to give her a shot after she swore she was really ticklish). Like many before her, we got through her defenses and she eventually exploded after all that pressure was relieved. Then we couldn't get her to stop laughing. It was really great to see.

I give you props, Obs, for treating these Philistines with a lot more courtesy than they;ve given you.

For the record, some of us like to know what's going on in the producer's world as well. They have lives, probably more so than some of the people in this thread.

Don't stop doing what you're doing, man. You've got a customer here.

I give you props, Obs, for treating these Philistines with a lot more courtesy than they;ve given you.

For the record, some of us like to know what's going on in the producer's world as well. They have lives, probably more so than some of the people in this thread.

Don't stop doing what you're doing, man. You've got a customer here.

Thanks.

I appreciate the sentiments! Don't worry about me. I've been doing this for 15 years, you do learn what to take as earnest feedback and improvement points, and what to take with a grain of salt. Much to learn from this initial mistake, but live and learn with new fangled technologies.

The good news is that Megaupload seems to be holding up well, which is good. Your response has put me in a good mood; I'll upload the second preview tonight.

Video Preview to the tickling clip "Rain 02"

This particular preview shows MFF/F tickling. It is all over tickling of Rain. With 2-3 ticklers, a wide variety of spots are covered in the video.

The clip is 10 minutes, 57 seconds and costs $8.95. There is no setup with this clip, it's just all over tickling from the start. The setup where we approach Rain is all featured in the 3 minute "Rain 04" clip on the site.

A couple quotes from the clip "Rain 02"
RAIN: "Oh my God, my boob is ticklish!."
KIM: "Oh my God, I didn't mean to be tickling your boob, I'm sorry."
RAIN: "No it's, it was tickling...I was enjoying it..."
KIM: "Oh!"

RAIN: "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, I'm like being eaten by like...a cheatah or something, I don't know..."

KIM: "Is your belly button ticklish?"
RAIN: "I don't kn...[ticklish yelp]."
RAIN: "YES!"

Megaupload seemed to work well. The preview file is 12mb, 1 minutes 6 seconds, and the same resolution as the files you can purchase on our site.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE TICKLING PREVIEW CLIP TO RAIN 02

Hay caramba, was I deleted? Mein gott. mein gott.

"You want to know how to make ticking videos?"

you are wasting our time and using up valuable bandwidth...you want to know how to make tickling videos?...watch tickleabuse.com

Agreed. Or Czech Ticklish Girls/Tickled Feet/Sexy Feet.

The HOTTEST girls... mostly genuinely ticklish... and FANTASTIC camera angles!!!

...can you tell I'm a fan? :wub

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back