• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

TickleTown's Anamaria [MF/F]

oblesklk1

TMF Master
CLICK HERE TO JOIN TICKLETOWN TODAY!

This is Anamaria, her video will be showing in the August 2004 edition of www.tickletown.com. We still plan on updating the site on August 1st. We have all the media delivered to us on time, so no delays until the 2nd this month 🙂

TickleTown_Anamaria01.jpg

Anamaria has proven to be one of the most fun models to work with. She's a very petite model with small feet and a great sense of adventure. She was very excited to learn about the shoot, and was a ball of energy as things got going. She has a great sense of humor, and a playful personality. When we got done with the shoot, she wanted to know when our next one was.

She wants to come back as a tickler, she thought that would be a lot of fun. She's 18 years old, and a student in the state of Oregon. It's always wonderful to be able to work with a model who "gets" what we're doing, and can just enjoy herself during the entire process.

TickleTown_Anamaria02.jpg

This first set of video has her in two different outfits. The jeans/shirt casual combination you see in the pics, as well as a nice dress. No nylons though, she forgot to bring them to the shoot :cry1: And since I don't carry an extra pair packed with me, we were out of luck...

TickleTown_Anamaria04.jpg

Tickling pics to follow...

CLICK HERE TO JOIN TICKLETOWN TODAY!

TickleTown_Anamaria14.jpg

A shot of Sarah tickling Anamaria in her dress. She's most ticklish under her arms, around her hips, and her feet.

TickleTown_Anamaria08.jpg

Another pic with Anamaria waiting as Sarah and another blonde model we haven't featured on the site get ready to pounce.

TickleTown_Anamaria06.jpg

Anamaria tickled by Sarah and co-tickler.

TickleTown_Anamaria12.jpg

Face down in her jeans, being underarm tickled by Sarah.

TickleTown_Anamaria11.jpg

Mmmm :wooha:

TickleTown_Anamaria10.jpg

Another pic of this cute lass. More pics will follow. There are foot pics in there, I need to take some caps from the video and post them, though.

Here are some screen caps taken from the video of this month's shoot, and it's 100% foot tickling of Miss Anamaria.

TickleTown_Anamaria16.jpg

TickleTown_Anamaria17.jpg

TickleTown_Anamaria18.jpg

TickleTown_Anamaria19.jpg

TickleTown_Anamaria20.jpg

TickleTown_Anamaria21.jpg

Great images oblesklk- especially the last lot with the foot tickling 🙂. Anamaria is hot!

There's just something about a pretty barefoot girl in a little black dress, isn't there?

oops ressurected thread...he has a new hot hot hot asian model now

Ya, this is a really old thread. Anamaria showed up on TickleTown August 2004.

Even though this old footage won't work its way into our archives for awhile yet, the good news is that Anamaria is currently featured on our affiliate site www.ticklish-teens.com

We've worked with her a few times, and she's an absolute doll. Always anxious to be tickled, as well as tickling the other models. I met her by chance, and really glad I did.

But anyway, yes this month (March 2005) on www.tickletown.com we're featuring Lyssa, a very ticklish, smart Asian model that is tickled primarily by her male friend.

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back