• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown's Miss April 2004

oblesklk1

TMF Master
I'd like to introduce someone to you guys...

TickleTown_Suzi01.jpg

This is Suzi.

She's TickleTown's Miss April 2004 . The site's just recently been updated, and we're featuring over 12 minutes of tickle footage staring this Asian cutie from the emerald city.

As always, the site is just $5.95 to join. A good deal, considering you get 12 minutes of tickle footage, access to over 370 mainstream clips, 4 pages of brand new tickle comic art, 11 brand new tickle mainstream clips, and other various goodies.

Suzi was anxious to do the shoot with us. It was like no other offer she'd ever received before, and thought it would be fun. She had never been tied up before either, so it was a lot of firsts for everyone when the shoot came around.

Sarah is back with us, acting as tickler for many of the shoots we'll be showcasing this year. She plays a villain on her damsel in distress site, so I thought it fitting she could continue that persona with us, as well.

TickleTown_Suzi17.jpg

Thanks exotickle and hisdivineshadow, we do our best to find the cuties. I know I'm in the minority, but the traditional 6'0" supermodel types never did much for me.

BareFeetTickler said:
Yea she looks a little TOO good
Heh, I'll pass it along. She was a darling during the shoot, that's for sure.

the only way a 6'0'' woman would have worked for me was that they can with their arms tied above their head usually fit the whole length of most beds. I like the ticklee to be tightly tied down. None of this wiggling all over the place so you have to chase them.

Same here. I'm not a bondage expert, just enough to get us through the shoots. The hardest part is to tie the ticklee in a comfortable enough position so that they're still comfortable. It's tough, since most of these girls are not bondage affeciendos, and have never been tied down in their lives, much less made to laugh while doing so.

cletus said:
the only way a 6'0'' woman would have worked for me was that they can with their arms tied above their head usually fit the whole length of most beds. I like the ticklee to be tightly tied down. None of this wiggling all over the place so you have to chase them.

i cud spend a few hours with her indeeed but your site misses video clip previews which is a real shame 🙁

Cute girls, both lee and lers, too bad theres almost no foot tickling.....

Her feet certainly get an A+ from me. Guess they wern't that ticklish then

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back