• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a Scantily Clad Female Warrior (anthro F/F)

sassysnake

TMF Novice
Here's a collection of pics featuring the beautiful and deadly Mireya! She belongs to a friend of mine who doesn't mind me tickling the life outta her! XD In most of these pics she's captured again and AGAIN by the same wolf, who remains nameles..... I still haven't thought of a name for her but I think it's fine to keep her nameless! XP Anyhoo, this wolfess clearly has a crush on Mireya, as she captures the snake warrior time and time again to torture her oh-so-sensitive soles!! Oh how I luv it!

I'm going out on a limb here...you like tickling Mireya 😛

Hmm, odd we haven't seen Silk get his hands on her yet.

I'm going out on a limb here...you like tickling Mireya 😛

Hmm, odd we haven't seen Silk get his hands on her yet.

Like? Nah, I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv ticklin' her! X3 She's HAWT!!!

Slik hasn't tickled her because she's always under the claws of the wolfess! ;P Mebbe they should double team her! XD

Damn girl, you are getting so freaking good.

XD

B

Ya really think so? X3 Thanks!! :hug: Why hasn't you dropped any comments on DA? Then again, I should ask myself the same question for never talking to you! XD

Cute! I love this series, and would love to see Mireya's revenge on the as-yet-unnamed wolf sometime. 😉 Though if I did have one complaint, it's that her eyes seem a little too far on the sides of her head (the wolf, not Mireya) although that's probably a stylistic thing, surely some people prefer it that way.

In any event - great series! 🙂 Eagerly awaiting more posts!

Cute! I love this series, and would love to see Mireya's revenge on the as-yet-unnamed wolf sometime. 😉 Though if I did have one complaint, it's that her eyes seem a little too far on the sides of her head (the wolf, not Mireya) although that's probably a stylistic thing, surely some people prefer it that way.

In any event - great series! 🙂 Eagerly awaiting more posts!

Thanks! I've been plotting future pics! These two are awesome together! X3 I do think Mireya should have her revenge one day, maybe not any day soon!!!!! XD I adore her too much as a ticklee!!!! Oh, how awful would it be for her to find out that the wolf isn't ticklish?!!! X3 Um..... wolfy's eyes are too far on the sides? I guess that would fall into style, 'cuz I like it as is! 😀 I don't want to draw her like other anthros, I want her to have a long snout and such, look a lil more wolfy and a lil less doll-faced cutesy! Anyhoo, thanks for the comments!

Thanks! I've been plotting future pics! These two are awesome together! X3 I do think Mireya should have her revenge one day, maybe not any day soon!!!!! XD I adore her too much as a ticklee!!!! Oh, how awful would it be for her to find out that the wolf isn't ticklish?!!! X3 Um..... wolfy's eyes are too far on the sides? I guess that would fall into style, 'cuz I like it as is! 😀 I don't want to draw her like other anthros, I want her to have a long snout and such, look a lil more wolfy and a lil less doll-faced cutesy! Anyhoo, thanks for the comments!

Heh, of course. 🙂 Though I always thought a snake anthro would be a perfect tickler, what with the darting tongue...expecially a constrictor. >😀 Sent you a watch over at FA, eagerly awaiting updates!

Words can't express how much I love the she-wolf OwO She is the PERFECT tormentor for sweet Mireya

Can we just name her Shakira as homage to the song as well as her unrivaled charm and beauty? lol

I know how much you luv that she-wolf! XP She really is the perfect gal to torture Mireya!

NO WAY!!!! >8( I'd much rather leave her nameless...... it adds mystery to this lesbian tickler...... 83

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back