• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Advice please?

meef1

What's up gang? I've been a longtime visitor and this is perhaps my first or second time posting lol.

I have a question:

I have the most beautiful relationship with a wonderful and amazing girl whom I'm marrying next year. She knows I love to tickle her but I don't think she understands that it's a fetish of mine...I've never gotten into detail about talking about it with her (why should I?) The prob is, she doesn't mind being tickled for only about 2 seconds as she says...and then it just bothers her. She says it's because she feels like I have total control and she can't be in control of her own body. When I tickle her, she doesn't laugh...she's developed a way to hide that she's ticklish so when I tickle her, although she apparently is ticklish, she doesn't flinch, squirm or laugh...as if she isn't ticklish, which kinda discouraged me but she tells me that she is, she just doesn't like it after a few seconds.

So, I'm constantly trying to tickle her (instinctively because of my fetish) and she doesn't flinch...only rarely and when I do, she has the most beautiful laugh and reaction...she enjoys it to a point, so I'm still trying to figure out what that point is...I love tickling her feet, but she doesn't act like it's ticklish although she admits her feet are very sensitive and she doesn't like that ticklish feeling...

I guess where I'm getting at is what can I do? Because I'm left fighting this fetish because I feel it's consuming my time, and especially watching other women get tickled and me getting something out of that seems wrong in my personal opinion - and I'm more than certain that my fiance would agree if she saw me...so I kinda wanna break the habbit of watching tickle vids and stuff but I can't if my fiance doesn't feed my fetish, if you know what I mean?? I hope I don't come off as sounding like a jerk or anything like that but what would you guys suggest? Is there a way I can her to sorta react better? Coz sometimes when I tickle her feet she laughs, one time she said it tickled because she forgot that I like to tickle her...but when she's expecting it, she doesn't appear ticklish at all. How can I make those rare moments of her reacting happen more? Or am I overstepping a boundary and I should just kinda get rid of my fetish all together? Coz I will not do anything to her that she wouldn't want me to do, ya know? I love her. Any suggestions?

oh I'm so sorry this got posted twice 🙁 ... my net is acting up so I guess it posted twice somewhere when my net was losing it's connection..

Talk it out with her, chances are she would be willing to try it out.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back