• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Aids

spangly_mangly

What tickling instuments / aids are currently available and from where can they be purchased?
Anything would be appreciated, including "home-made" implements ... like paintbrushes and stuff 🙂

Funny you should mention artist's brushes. Last time I tied my wife to the bed I used some of my art brushes on her feet. When I tickled the spaces between and beneath her toes she damn near levitated off the bed! (smirk!) After that she hid my brushes! (But I found them again! - LOL)

The strangest tool I've ever used would have to be the time I used an egg beater on this girl's feet. I got the idea from watching "Stripes" with Bill Murray. Only he used an ice cream scoop. All I can say is the egg beater was super effective. Drove her nuts.

My bag of evil tricks includes........

Electric Toothbrush.
Cross-action normal toothbrush.
Stiff-bristled hairbrush.
Ice-cube bags.
Wooden spoons, leather gun belt and riding crop. (Paddling the soles makes them more sensitive.)
Cotton buds. (For between the toes.)
Long feather. (More effective if you use the point on the soles.)
Empty ballpoint pen. (Same use as the feather tip.)

hmm, we might try some of those later, ty 🙂

also, how about bondage? Currently using good ol' handcuffs, but thinking about purchasing some more comfortable hospital restraints ...

Last edited:
Should have thought of that too. LOL Well here are my list of restraints........

Soft rope.
Bondage tape. (Looks like duct tape, but only sticks to itself, so you can tie people up with it and still leave the top two layers of skin on, when you remove it.😀)
Two pairs of fur-lined handcuffs. (No, I didn't steal them fron work.)
Shoelaces. (For tying the big toes together.)
Home made set of stocks, complete with screwed in metal eyelets. (For use in conjunction with the shoelaces.😀)

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back