• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Alexis Grace INSANE M/F Extreme Restraints and Intense Orgasms

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Welcome To My New Asylum

Alexis Grace has been tickled many times but never like this. Her naked body is foot stocked, strapped and roped to our newly modified table. Alexis is nearly immobile so every tickle spot completely accessible to my fingers and a few tools. Teasing and tickling her gets her laughing and trying to escape but to no avail. When I use the vibrating tongue on her clit she starts going nuts. Every time she gets close to orgasm I stop it with very intense tickling on her armpits, belly button and feet. Finally I drive her over the edge with the hitachi making her cum while being tickled.

NOTE: We discovered 2 new tickle spots on Alexis beautiful body during this session. Watch carefully and see what everybody, including me, has been missing until now.

Check it out tonight at Midnight on WWW.JWTIESAMATEURS.COM

Last edited:
Good job. More vids like this with your other girls please!!

Absolutely love the new bondage equipment, who was the first girl you tried them on and posted a teaser clip, Katrina?

Get her back in there and give her feet a really intense tickling, she looked like she was losing it in just the small preview you made.

So I assume you would like the Asylum bench and stocks to be a more permanent fixture? I wanted to be sure before building the mounting plates and hooks.

Absolutely love the new bondage equipment, who was the first girl you tried them on and posted a teaser clip, Katrina?

Get her back in there and give her feet a really intense tickling, she looked like she was losing it in just the small preview you made.

We actually shot that the same day as the preview. There are a few clips coming of Katrina's feet tickled hard. There may even be a foot tickled and fucked in the near future.

Well I'm glad to see my changes are received so enthusiastically. I'll get cracking on the permanent attachments and coverings.

Thanks for all the requests and suggestions from this post. I will be working with some wicked BDSM Furniture craftsmen to bring you more devices and unique scenes. Don't forget you can email us with anything you want to see and I'll probably try it.

TG

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back