• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and Pot

HOLLYWOOD

2nd Level Yellow Feather
the hollywood brother has heard numeorus rumors that administering pot or a joint before a tickle session can greatly enchance that experience and the reactions of the ticklee. the hollywood brother is wondering if this is ture and if it true, how much do you need and also what else should one know about this before experiementing with this

I've tickled a girl who was high before, and its a mixed bag. The good thing is that pot does seem to make the girl more sensitive (probably something about brain activity and anticipation, I guess). The bad thing is that she coughed as much as she laughed, her voice was weird, she was way too loud, and it didn't feel like the genuine reaction.

So for me, it took the fun out of it. You'll like it more if you like how the lee acts when she's high, but never give a lee pot for a session if she's never smoked it before.

Tickling + pot = super awesome fun time. As a regular user, I've tickled and been tickled maaannny times while high and it's spectacular. I think it might help increase ticklishness because it makes you relax more, but that's just my opinion. However, I've noticed that people fight back less when they are high and are easier to tickle. Laziness, of course, but hell I'm not complaining. It's definitely worth trying sometime if you haven't done it before. 😀

Pot please...someone sell me some pot...giggles..

Seems to work the opposite for me, but than maybe I've been smoking too long and it's more a way of life rather than an occational treat. I'm more ticklish straight.

I've never tickled anyone while they were high before. Probably because I get high along with them most of the time. When I'm high, I tend to feel too relaxed to tickle anyone.

Maybe next time, I should stay sober and just let the girl I plan on tickling get high and see if there are any differences.

I can probably imagine that the tickling would be a billion times more tickly if I were high. This is good to know 🙂

I've been tickled while high before...and I have to say, I rather enjoy it...my inhibitions are lowered...and I laugh more easily...and I'm overall more relaxed...

I can't condone tickling someone getting high for the first time...but if they have tried it before, and are comfortable with it...sure! It can be fun!!!

the hollywood brother was wondering if there is any drawbacks or things to watch out for in using tickling and pot together if the lee using the pot is not a normal everyday pot smoker

yeah dude, watch out for the doritos. Those things will disappear like no other!

Wait a bit after she smokes...make sure she is ok--depending on the potency, it could be different than what she has had before...and make sure she is feeling the effects of the pot in a positive way--no paranoia, just calm and happy...if that's where she is, chances are, you'll have a good time. DO NOT tickle her if she gets paranoid or freaked out...talk to her about a half hour after you smoke to make sure she's ok. Then discuss going from there...

Have fun!!! Yay HB!!!

the hollywood brother is not 100 pecent sure he will try this but wanted to get people's thoughts on this in case the hollywood brother do try this in the near future

Wait a bit after she smokes...make sure she is ok--depending on the potency, it could be different than what she has had before...and make sure she is feeling the effects of the pot in a positive way--no paranoia, just calm and happy...if that's where she is, chances are, you'll have a good time. DO NOT tickle her if she gets paranoid or freaked out...talk to her about a half hour after you smoke to make sure she's ok. Then discuss going from there...

Have fun!!! Yay HB!!!

Good, sensible points there above. The THC molecule(the active ingredient in the pot buzz) is one of the more complex in nature. Simply put - some varieties (of weed) might prove more conducive to tickling play than others. The 'kind' these days is quite strong, and even if otherwise pleasant, might not be right (for some people) to indulge in prior to kinky tickly games.

Being tickled while high is pretty much the most fun ever. Pot in general tends to heighten senses (thus getting the "munchies," music sounds better, colors seem brighter, people get horny, more sensitive to temperature, etc), but like others have said, it might depend on the person, the pot, the mood, and a million other things.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back