• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling as a form of aerobic exercise? (long post)

comandatuba

Firstly, this is my first post. I’m very happy I’ve found this forum!

I searched on “aerobic”, but didn’t see a thread that quite addressed tickling as a form of aerobic exercise. It is pretty much regarded by our health experts that aerobic exercise in a manner to maintain one’s heart rate at a target rate, for a certain amount of time, a certain number of times a week, is generally healthy. Well, I’m bored of stationary cycles and such, and this seems like a lot more fun.

I’m wondering how this would work. Factors to consider for the ticker and ticklee:

A. The mechanics:

1. Monitoring and maintaining a target heart rate – use a heart monitor? What should the target heart rate be?

2. Having water bottles, or a hydration packs and tubes, nearby, for both the ticklee and ticker.

3. strapping down, or otherwise somehow restraining the ticklee?
a. Reduce flaying around.
b. Easier for the tickler to systematically tickle throughout the planned session duration.
c. What positions are best for avoiding cramps (stomach, leg, etc.)?

4. Duration. How many minutes per session?

5. Frequency. How many times a week?

6. Trading off / mutual tickling. Two sessions – both partners get tickled?
a. Planning the sessions ahead of time.

7. Endurance:
a. Build up length of exercise session over the weeks and months?
b. What could be an “exercise goal”? Traditional, i.e. standing heart rate, weight loss, etc., or ability to endure longer and longer tickling sessions?

8. Precision of intensity – goal is to stay close to heart rate.
a. Loving (Playful?) versus Torture (Intense?)
b. Bursts of intense tickling versus, easy and systematic.
c. Some body spots more intensely ticklish than others.

9. How avoiding desensitization?
a. Moving from body part to another, during the session?
b. Different positions for the ticklee?
i. Is there an “ideal” position?
ii. Stop and vary the position during the session?
iii. Plan a different position each session?

10. “Cycling,” in order to systematically make it through a session, by tickling for a certain amount of time (“tickling time”) and then allowing the ticklee to catch their breath (“breather time”)?
a. For example, systematic 5 seconds of tickles (or 5 “tickles,” whether squeezes. brushes with a feather, etc.), and then a 5 second breather, allowing the ticklee to catch their breath. Anyone try something like this?
b. Vary, as the session proceeds, to manage heart rate (and intensity for the ticklee)?
c. An occasional longer “drink break”, in order to sip some water?
d. Warm up and cool down?
i. Build up intensity during the first five minutes of the the session, and then wind down last five minutes?
ii. High-intensity, full on “kicker” during the last few minutes?
iii. A few minutes of gentle rubdown/massage before initiating tickling, and also after tickling is complete?
e. Over the weeks, systematically increase length of tickling time?
f. Or, need to randomize tickling time/breather time, to avoid desensitizing?

11. Passive verus active exercise. “Giving in” to your partner and the autonomic tickling response, in order to benefit from the resultant aerobic activity?

B. Attitude and goals: Eroticism, versus pure love of ticking, versus purely aerobic exercise:

12. Erotic activity:
a. Eroticism help maintain interest and motivation?
b. Degree of horniness a factor? Would being horny help the ticklee endure the complete session for the specified period of time, at the target heart rate?
c. Nudity
d. Wearing erotic clothing (i.e. sexy lingerie).
e. Vary erotic clothing over the weeks and months to maintain interest?
f. Sessions lead to sex/orgasmic release.

13. Pure love of tickling
a. Sexual/erotic component not in the foreground.
b. Keeping it simple: Simply a fun way to get some exercise.
c. Another component of a loving, touching relationship among spouses/lovers.
d. Friends (platonic) as partners, versus one’s spouse/lover.
e. Being ticklish is a God-given form of pleasure that can be enjoyed with others (like kissing and lovemaking). Is there a danger of “reducing” tickling to “mere exercise”?

14. Aerobic Exercise, with the intent purely to obtain the health benefits.
a. Sports clothing
b. Location (in a home gym, and not in the bedroom).
c. Could this be accepted in the mainstream as a valid, healthy aerobic exercise activity?

15. Finding a partner, and trust.

I’ve frames most of the above as questions, because I haven’t tried this in a systematic manner. I’d like to try, or at a minimum try the on/off cycling tickling, next chance I get.

More importantly, what are your thoughts?

Has anyone tried systematic ticking with the intent of aerobic exercise?

p.s. Happy Valentine’s Day!

I love the idea of tickling as exercise! A couple of years ago, I posted the following as a whimsical add-on to my "Ab-Mistress" exercise program:

The Rib-Mistress!

The Ab-Mistress is the world's best system for conditioning your tummy, but what if you also need to improve the circulation in your upper body? Meet the Ab-Mistress' helper -- the Rib-Mistress!

This magnificent feat of engineering resembles the famous Ab-Mistress but uses ten flexible fingers to apply just the right amount of gentle stimulation to your sensitive upper body areas -- ribs, sides, waist, and underarms as well as your tummy. Once you lay back on the soft foam platform, a safety harness holds you firmly in place while the Rib-Mistress goes to work. Those delicate fingers will explore every hidden crevice and corner of your body, places you've never let anyone touch because they are so ticklish! But the Rib-Mistress doesn't care -- she knows it's good for you, and she will gently but resolutely persist in stimulationg those under-worked small muscles, resulting in improved blood flow to the skin!

After an hour, you'll be panting for breath, but laughing with delight because it's so much FUN (at least it is for the Rib-Mistress!). In fact, we guarantee that you'll laugh harder than you ever have before and raise your endorphin level sky-high!

For a free demonstration, log in today at .......

Happy tickling,

Tickling for health....

,,,fascinating thread! thought you might like this cartoon I discovered a couple of years ago. Looks like fun to me...and very good for the cardiovascular system! Enjoy

Attachments

• healthspa.jpg
    healthspa.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 188
ooooh...tickleaerobics!

From Ab-Mistress / Rib Mistress quote:
“Once you lay back on the soft foam platform, a safety harness holds you firmly in place while the Rib-Mistress goes to work. Those delicate fingers will explore every hidden crevice and corner of your body, places you've never let anyone touch because they are so ticklish!”

Whoa! Ab-Mistress, I’d love to be tickled in this way! Drooling on my keyboard just thinking about it.

quillman007, thank you for the cool cartoon. I could handle being in that particular position for maybe…1.5 seconds! I’ll have to sneak a copy of this cartoon and post it on my gym’s bulletin board.

Jj82277, hmmm, I could think of a couple stories.
1. The story of a personal trainer who specializes in tickling, late at night in the gym. Ticklee restrained on various apparatuses.
2. A diet plan whereas, for every calorie you eat, you get one “tickle” (a squeeze, a poke, a swipe with a feather, etc.). 2500 calories – 2500 tickles! And if a single strand of fettucline alfredo passed thru the lips, double tickles! This could be a best-selling exercise/diet book! Someone needs to help me write it, though. Oprah, here we come!

Maniactickler38: Yes! Tickleaerobics! Wow, if I saw this advertised on the gym bulletin board, I’d…first probably pee my pants because I’d be so excited….and then run to the class.

Tickleaerobics would be a great video for someone to create. I’d love a DVD consisting of three, 20-minute sessions of systematic tickling exercises. Has anyone done this? If not, please do so, and let me know when I can get a copy! Then, when tickling/being ticked with my partner, we could put it on the TV and follow along!

Thank you for the nice replies!

Thanks, Comand 🙂

Here is a little excerpt from an Ab-Mistress story I did two years ago. Most of it wasn't about tickling 😉 , but you might enjoy this introduction:

Tic Tac Toe

The rugby season was starting soon, and Mark wanted to make the final cut for the team at Foothills College. He knew that the Ab-Mistress Workout would help his chances, so he asked Miss Leilani for a session. The tall, slender, shapely Hawaiian gym teacher agreed to perform his workout; since he found her very attractive, he was looking forward to the workout with eager anticipation and had arrived early at the gym.

When the lovely Miss Leilani entered, she was carrying her duffle bag, and her wavy black hair was loose and falling sexily about her shoulders. She was wearing tiny shorts and an athletic top without a bra, in contrast to her usually serious, businesslike manner. She tossed her bag in the corner and shook Mark's hand.

"Hi, Mark, thank you for being so patient," she said in a musical voice. "Why don't you take off your shirt so I can see what you've got." Since there was no one else there, he peeled off his shirt and undershirt and stood for inspection.

The beautiful island-girl narrowed her eyes and poked Mark's stomach with her fingertips, which tickled him terribly. "Hold still, mister," she commanded in her non-nonsense way as she probed and felt his abs. Mark pressed his lips together hard and tried not to squirm around.

"Okay, you're at Level 4," she declared suddenly. "On your back, on the mat over here. I'll start you out with a Type C Master Treatment, or maybe I should call it a 'Mistress Treatment,'" she joked, smiling for the first time and helping Mark to relax. He lay down on the foam mat on his back, stretching out his arms and legs. Miss Leilani bent over him and pulled the waistband of his pants down to expose his lower belly, but her fingers tickled him a lot as she did this, making him shiver.

"You're going to have to learn to control yourself," she said as she took off her cute little tennis shoes and ankle socks. ...

Great thread! I believe those 'under-used muscles' also become stronger.
And the skin's elasticity benifits.

MistressValerie said:
I love the idea of tickling as exercise!

Ack! As though I don't have enough trouble making myself work out as it is!

WHEN I WAS LAID UP AND PRETTY MUCH ON MY BACK FOR AWHILE AFTER A SURGURY I WAS TICKLED 3 TIMES A DAY (1 hr per session) TO HELP MAINTAIN MY RESPIRATORY FUNCTIONS....IT WAS EITHER THAT OR BREATHE INTO SOME PLASTIC THING THE DR GAVE ME...WHICH I REFUSED TO DO..SOOOOOO MY BETTER HALF DECIDED TO TICKLE TO MAKE UP FOR IT..LOL

MAN WAS IT A WORKOUT

lol, i think this is a great idea, look what i found about it:

Laughing is also a full body workout. Some researchers estimate that laughing 100 times is as much of a workout as 15 minutes on an exercise bike. This raises the question of exactly what type of laughing do they mean? The kind where your stomach hurts by the time you are finished, or any type of laughing? Also, the average adult only laughs seventeen times a day, so it would take a little more than five days to get the equivalent of 15 minutes on an exercise bike through laughing.
Laughing exercises the cardiovascular system by lowering blood pressure and increasing heart rate, which any aerobic exercise will do (6). It probably improves coordination of brain functions, which increases alertness and memory, and helps clear the respiratory tract from coughing (8). Laughter increases blood oxygen; and strengthens internal muscles by tightening and releasing them (6). One doctor says that 20 seconds of laughing works the heart as hard as three minutes of hard rowing (8).
My friends who are rowers say that this is practically impossible, but the fact that research indicates that laughing gives you that much of a workout means it must be good for you, even if not to such an extent.

wow, we´re the healthiest fetish community!!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back