• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling at the park. How I met a girl

hotchytick12

TMF Novice
I was at the park in the city yesterday about lunch time enjoying the warm weather when I noticed this cute girl that I had seen there almost everyday for about month. Every once in awhile we would look at each other and say hi, but that was about it. She was about my age, dressed in a professional looking outfit on her lunch break, I was assuming. She was reading a book while sitting on a wall over the side walk and was letting her back less heels dangle off of the end of her toes right to the point where it was going to fall off and then at the last minute she would bring her leg up in the air to keep it from falling off. Every once in while she would look up from the book and glance around. Twice she looked directly at me and then put her nose back in her book. I was intriqued and thought she might be trying to get my attention. Not only that, but this game she was playing her shoes was driving me nuts. After about ten mintues of this torture I decided I needed to get up from where I was sitting on the bench at the other end of the side walk and talk to the damsel and see what the deal was.
I noticed she was reading Angels and Demons, a book I had just started reading, and decided to use this as my opener...
"Exuse me is that book you're reading any good?"
"Huh? Oh yeah I love it! Dan Brown is a great writer. I can't wait till the movie for The Da Vinci code comes out."
"Yeah me too. I just started reading your book there, Angels and Demons, and I can't wait to see how it turns out. But I always like to get an opinion first."
"Oh shoot, me too. I always read that last chapter first to see if I'm going to like how it turns out."
She was talking to me like she was totally comfortable and didn't have a care in the world. We continued making small talk for awhile, (flirting) when I decided I wanted to see if I could some how get a tickle opportunity out of it and maybe a phone number if I was lucky, so I said:
Hey, I noticed while I sitting over there that you have quite a unique talent."
"What's that?"
"Well, while you are reading your book you're able to dangle your shoes on the ends of your feet with out letting them drop to the ground."
"Oh yeah (laughing). I do that all of time. One day I was out here and I accidentally launched my shoe half way accross the park. I had to walk through mud to go pick it up." I've got to be careful with that." She said laughing.
"I hope you don't mind me telling you this but you have very pretty feet."
"Why, thank you!! Now that's a complement I don't get everyday. I try to take very good care of them." She said very proudly. "What's your name by the way?" She asked. "Mine's (name deleted)."
"Mine's (name deleted).
"Nice to meet you." she said with a smile.
For the next five minutes we really hit off. Turns out she worked in building right down from mine. Then, out of the blue she took me completely by surprise by saying:"Yeah, I guess I can honestly say I have never had a guy every try to pick me up by telling me I have pretty feet!" She started to laugh because she must have seen my face turn six shades of red.
"Well," I said trying to recover, "I guess nobody but me has been noticing before."
"I guess not." She said again with playful smile on her lips.
Now, during the course of the conversation I had been gradually moving closer and closer towards her on the side of where she had her legs crossed and her shoe was hanging at the end of her left foot. Her leg was slightly elevated as we talked about the prettiness of her feet. If I had wanted to, I was so close, that at any minute I could strech out and tickle the exposed arch. And I was so aching to do just that. I just needed an excuse.
"Of course you know what I think?" I said.
"What's that?
"Not only are your feet pretty, but I bet their ticklish too."
With that I should have gone into a tickle attack, but something told me to test the waters and wait for a reaction. She didn't move a muscle, which made me more nervous. But I decided "you only live once" I put a big grin on my face and teasingly moved my fingers under her foot and pretended to tickle. She lifted her chin up a little bit higher in the air and smirk at me as if to say "go ahead and find out tough guy!"
And so I began lightly tickling the bottom of her bare sole. To my pleasant surprise her feet were like silk! I started out slowly and nervously, not sure if she would react badly. But at first she did nothing and only looked at me with that half smirk on her face. Then, as my pulse was quicked and my heart was in my throat, I started to run my index and middle finger up and down the sole of her foot making circles and fiqure eights.
All of a sudden her smirk turned to a labored smile, trying very poorly to show me that she was not ticklish. Then I got a little bolder and removed the shoe that was dangling from her toes and tickled them. That did it. Her face broke into a hugh grin an a delightful laughter came pouring out of her.
"Okay! Okay! Uncle! Now you know! Now you know!! Pleas stop you are killing me!"
Seeing that things were going so well, I didn't want to piss this chick off by doing to much, so I stopped.
"Oh my God, oh my g... you've got some balls you know that!" She said panting.
"Who me?" Acting innocently.
"Yeah you!! I've never meet anyone who had the balls to try and pick a girl by complementing their feet and then tickling them. That's some pick up line!"
"Hey, you have to admit its better than 'You come here often?'"
"Yeah, but your approach was definately brave, I have to say that."
SCORE!!! Never had I expected things to go this well. I talked to her for another ten minutes or so, every once in awhile tempted to tickle her again, but I just for some reason couldn't get the nerve up. The good news was w were into each other and right before she went back to work I got her phone number and we promised to go out that weekend.
I love that friggin park.

Ah, you had a wonderful experience in the park. Thanks for sharing it with us. 😀

All right hotchy! Congratulations on your pending romance. I hope it's a match made in heaven.

Scoring points for having balls - wow! That's pretty impressive. Thanks for taking the time to share this with the rest of us.

Actually, it's been so long since I read one of your posts I thought perhaps you'd given up tickling and moved on to something kinkier... or worse yet, gone "vanilla!" :feets:

Thats it im going to the park on my next day off.

man im going to the park now!

another reason to go to the park and good story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You.......don't.........want to............make...............me.........mad!!!!!!! :Grrr:

How long were you able to tickle her before she gave in. Also, what did her feet look like. Great story by the way🙂

I just want to know how the date went? I hope that it ends up a good relationship, maybe someday you can introduce her to us.

OMG! The date went great. We have been together for several months now and I have a great follow up story about how she really discovered my fetish in BIG way. I'll post later I promise....

You wrote you met her 7 days ago, how could you have been together several months?
Anyway, excited about the story.

touche

boxleitnerb said:
You wrote you met her 7 days ago, how could you have been together several months?
Anyway, excited about the story.
i was wondering that too. it doesnt add up (i suggest that an edit is made before anyone gets ideas 😉)

That's *great!

(Maybe he started writing it a while ago & put it on hold... 😛 I've done things like that, and then found I never sent mail, etc...)
That sounds fabulously lucky, hope it works out for you! :dogpile:

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back