• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Audio Tapes

Tickle Heaven

TMF Expert
Do you think that there is a market for audio tapes?
I have a collection and I'm in the process of making more.
Just wondered what anyone thought.

Thanks
TH

Do you think that there is a market for audio tapes?
I have a collection and I'm in the process of making more.
Just wondered what anyone thought.

Thanks
TH

I think it's a great idea. I have a couple of the old Feathertime Audio tapes and I've always enjoyed listening to them (real genuine tickling), despite the video revolution. 🙂

I don't generally go for audio-only clips, but I have used the audio portions of certain clips in a couple of my song parodies.

In all honesty, I don't think you'll find much of a demand for audio clips. There was more of a demand, say ten years ago, when video clips were very small and choppy.

I think it's a great idea. I have a couple of the old Feathertime Audio tapes and I've always enjoyed listening to them (real genuine tickling), despite the video revolution. 🙂

Cool! I have some real old audio too. I like audio. It allows ur imagination to run wild. I will let u know when I have audio available.
Thanks

I don't generally go for audio-only clips, but I have used the audio portions of certain clips in a couple of my song parodies.

In all honesty, I don't think you'll find much of a demand for audio clips. There was more of a demand, say ten years ago, when video clips were very small and choppy.

Ok thanks. I've been getting a mixed bag as far as opinions about this. I think I will give it a try and see what happens.
Appreciate your comments.

Thanks
TH

well you could set up a few so people could give you feed back on them....

would be kl to have on an ipod in bed

well you could set up a few so people could give you feed back on them....

would be kl to have on an ipod in bed

Yeah that's what I'm going to do is put some out there and see what happens. It will be a few weeks before everything is up and ready.
Thanks for the feedback!

Why not film it as video, and sell the audios as well? May work out that way, since unless you plan on building up a stock of audio cd's, it shouldn't cost anything extra.

Christopher

Why not film it as video, and sell the audios as well? May work out that way, since unless you plan on building up a stock of audio cd's, it shouldn't cost anything extra.

Christopher

I'm going the audio route because I have a collection of audio tapes. Most of them were just tickle sessions I had with friends over the years. I just thought audio would be another way to enjoy our fetish. It won't be for everyone.
Thanks for your comments.

this is a pretty cool idea, heck, maybe some of the audio could be used for some web animations X3 I know I could enjoy making some, and of course give credit where it's due

this is a pretty cool idea, heck, maybe some of the audio could be used for some web animations X3 I know I could enjoy making some, and of course give credit where it's due

Hmmmm. Never thought of that. Maybe we can discuss further. My email is [email protected] if u wanna shoot me an email. I'm not far from u if u are still living in lauderdale. I live in Orlando.

Thanks
TH

I had a clip of Izzy laughing, it was so intoxicating!

I like audio clips and stuff there cool i wish i knew where to get some at.

i'd love some good laughter audio files, but in no way am i paying money for them.

That came up ina thread on the TMF. The consensus is you'd never profit from it.

My thinking is it would just be so cool (I prefer hand drawn animation, tho), that it would be great to get volunteers, and just split whatever sales happened, if any.

Christopher

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back