• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling blondie's feet

jacs_laugh

TMF Novice
Hey all, this my 1st time posting, so I hope it works. 2 things tho;
1.) I have a MAC and can't seem to open any files posted unless they're MPEG's. Is it possible for people to post their files as mpeg's for us MAC users?
2.) Also can't download ANY files posted here, just view them. Why?

Anyway, here goes...

Attachments

well i guess it worked! let me know what you think. i have much more from where that came from!!

jacs_laugh said:
well i guess it worked! let me know what you think. i have much more from where that came from!!

It was fun! She has a cute laugh. I liked the determination of the redhead not to give her a break either!

jacs_laugh said:
Hey all, this my 1st time posting, so I hope it works. 2 things tho;
1.) I have a MAC and can't seem to open any files posted unless they're MPEG's. Is it possible for people to post their files as mpeg's for us MAC users?
2.) Also can't download ANY files posted here, just view them. Why?

Anyway, here goes...

Thanks Jacs it's a great clip and it was new to me although I have others from that company. I will try to post mpegs but they are usually very big and this sight has a 2 meg limit. There must be a way to save the files but I don't know enough about Mac to help you. One thing I do know is that you have no button on the right to right click on Good Luck. I'll post an Mpeg here just for you but it's under 2 megs, it will be a short one.
Thanks Thebordmanv

Attachments

Last edited:
i may be of some help

i have a mac also...i just downloaded the windows media player from download.com for macs and i can view pretty much all the files...well, except the hacha stuff...sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you

😀 2 Great Clips! 😀

Last edited:
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back