• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tickling caps from Italian tv show ai tuoi piedi

sergio_aituoipi

Some caps from AI tuoi piedi TV show.
Full downloadable clips in the ]CLIP STORE
It is possible to see the shows in free streaming (or in tv if you are in Europe and you do have satellite) at the PAGE OF THE SHOW

bscap0052.jpg

bscap0015.jpg

bscap0003.jpg

bscap0013.jpg

bscap0069.jpg

I think I made a mistake with images... got to find oput how to post and if you like them I will add some

Last edited:
Benvenuto anche sul TTC, Sergio.
Finalmente hai trovato la strada di casa. 😀

just watched the whole show..i wish the girl in the black stockings had her feet tickled too!

Scusa sergio ma metto gli impostazioni nel decoder e il canale non si trova.(11200mgh,27500,verticale,5/6)Perche?

aussietickler said:
this is a tv show????
Well, it's not a prime time programme.
It's more like a night time cable show.

Last edited:
This is an excellent find, I dare to say.
People, watch/download the whole show, don't stop at the captions.
Ah, bella Italia... Bravissimo, spettabili signori 😀

just go to there website.you will see a list saying show 1 a and b show 2 a and b etc etc..the tickling show is 6.The girl doesnt laugh hard but het feet get tickled on and off (while in light bondage) throghout the show.At the same time another girl in back stockings gets her feet rubbed by some other guy.All the shows are a foot fetish fans dream!Lots of foot kissing toe sucking trampling fun!

I DARE HBO TO SO A PROGRAM LIKE THAT!!!!!! LOL

Welcome

Ciao Sergio, benvenuto in "TickleTheater"!
Ho visto la puntata in questione...complimenti.
Ora, mi raccomando, non sparire da questo sito.
Ciao!

lonelykimiko said:
A good find though 😀 .
It's not a "find".
He himself did the tickling.
He's they guy in charge, show anchorman and lead foot fetishist.

He's carving himself a niche inside the fetish underground world, and making a name, answering to requests from fetishists around.

Welcome to TT, nice job !, thanks you for sharing sergio_aituoipi !! 😉 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂.

Grande Sergio, io non conoscevo quel sito, vorrei trovare il canale, ma col decoder di sky non si puo prendere??? Ma serve un abbonamento?? Nel caso ho anche un vecchio gold box...qualcuno sa darmi qualche informazione.Ciao a tutti

It is a great find and it is fun to watch. I've watched a couple of the episodes online. The down side is you cant fast forward through them to get to the tickling or foot worship. It's too bad it can't be translated ! As far as that gitl in the pictures, she is cute and has really nice feet but on a ticklish scale from 1 to 10 she's about a 3.

Technically speaking, you could ask some of us to translate it for you.
Dialogue hasn't much of a plot to speak of, though: just the usual amount of teasing, snarky retorts and general flirting.

Plus the odd phone call from the stray vanilla guy asking for boobs.
No big deal. 😉

Salve a tutti, finalmente posso seguire le puntate in tv!!!! E' semplice, chiunque abbia sky, anche senza pacchetti aggiuntivi puo' sintonizzarsi su playtv semplicemente andando al canale 869. Buona visione a tutti!!!!

What's New

10/24/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back