• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling, Celebrities, and the Public Eye

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
Just wondering if fellow tickling fetishists can help refresh my memory on any rumors and tidbits about the predilections of stars and other others in the spotlight who have dabbled in our favorite pastime. I'm sure there's been tons over the years.

The only ones that I can think of right off the top of my head are:

Bill Murray supposedly always gets some tickles in with female leads.

Gary Busey supposedly runs around movie sets tickling EVERYBODY he can get his mitts on.

Of course, Drew Barrymore famously admitted to digging her some tickling, much to the delight of practically every male on tickling boards all over the world.

I remember something came out about one of the women on one of the early seasons of The Bachelor TV show having done some bondage/tickling vids in her past.

I seem to recall something coming out about Prince and Morris Day enjoying some tickling fun with chicks they'd tie up back when they were rising stars (i.e. a long time ago).

...And I'm honestly just not remembering a lot more than that. Can you help me think of some others? You just know that there have been more of the rich and famous getting their freak on with a little tickling thrown in. I'm sure many in positions of power want to keep that sort of kinky fun as closeted as possible, but surely it's come out about more celebrities than I'm thinking of. Even those few that come to mind seem pretty weak. Anyone know of more?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back