• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling clips to be filmed and stills to be taken. UK ladies fancy an adventure?

BigJim1

TMF Expert
For those who hadn't heard yet, some friends and I are aiming to make some tickling clips/pictures as an amateur, here in Britain. For amateurs we've managed to get a pretty impressive set of experience and equipment together.
We'd like to meet up with a volunteer or two and discuss taking some photos and even filming a clip or two if you feel adventurous.

The material we gather won't be sold commercially, for various reasons. What we do want to do though, is have some good pics and clips for members of the United Kingdom Tickling Forum. We'd play them at gatherings and also put them into an invitation only Yahoo Group, which only invited members will be able to even see. I may as well say right now that the only items of clothing that'll be removed, are shoes and socks. Nudity is not only not required by us, it's not even wanted. Any tickling done in the DOI will be fully clothed or nearly so. No underwear shots. Even bikini-clad tickling would be something we'd not consider unless the lady in question actually volunteered for it.

Even though it's non-commercial and you have as many rights to the pictures as us, there will be money on offer. This won't be a "fee" as such, as there's no contract and no buying of rights from you. The whole thing will be more of a project between friends in the community than it will be a business.

We're operating under the working title of The Den Of Iniquity at the moment. Here is a link to a thread on the UKTF about this. -------> The Den Of Iniquity

If you like the idea of having some fun and getting some handy money, reply. 🙂 There's a number of ways you can do this. You can contact me on my

I should add that the whole point of this venture, is to be an amateur one. We aren't looking for "models" with stunning looks, pouting lips and hourglass figures. We're just looking for ticklish ladies who live in the UK and want to do some tickling and get some money in return. ANYONE will be considered as long as they're female and ticklish. 🙂

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back