• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tickling F/F

alf1

4th Level Orange Feather
In fact i named that thread in that simple way, don't know where to post it but it's tickling so🙂 foot tickling even....
Anyway, i tried to do an anime pic ( gif ) with a quite easy tool, and now posting it.
Tell me what u think, is that vieweable ?
Thanx 🙂

Attachments

• tic.gif
    tic.gif
    106.6 KB · Views: 1,402
Another try

Why not ?🙂 F/F also ( i know a vid is better but......)you even have sound🙂 anyway
a little bit too slow maybe, but that is the best speed i could find, in the other case it was unseeanable ( too quick )

Attachments

• feet.gif
    feet.gif
    337.2 KB · Views: 952
Last edited:
Nice post Alf,

You could use 'tweening' to make it smoother, but I still liked it!

Thanks

Hey andymac !
I saw your manipulation of a tickling pic here, great indeed, an anime one and did not knew how you made it.......
Flash did not work🙁 ,Photoshop is too big, so i took a little tool named : easy gif animator.......cannot be clearer, i liked the " easy".
So those pics are made with that tool, and the hardest thing is to set up the speed of that animation......but it could be worse.. 😉
An ideal thing is to have in my way same pic dimensions, and of course same serie.....
Here is another one and will be the last posted here, do not know if it's the right place once again🙂
Foot licking this time......and kissing.........or vice versa.....🙂
What do you use andymac to make your gifs ?

Attachments

• img9.gif
    img9.gif
    372.7 KB · Views: 547
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back