• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling for tickle couples

C.K. Storyteller

3rd Level Blue Feather
Just a thought that occured to me in the wee hours of the morning...

For those people blessed with sharing their lives with a fellow tickle-phile, how much tickling do you actually do?

I would assume your lives are not 24 hour tickle-fests, but I'd expect a fair amount of time to be devoted to The Essential Art. 🙂

On the other hand, with someone who loves tickling as well, your "real" lives might get in the way.

So, anyone care to enlighten us?

Well we had a tickle truce for many years, but since the video, lol, I get tickled....alot. Spontaneous, random tickling...I get pretty much daily. My hubby will get me in the mornings while still in bed. A tickle "fight" (i use that word loosely because I lose everytime) breaks out almost every night and I get held down and tickled thoroughly, lol. And of course there is the tickling with sex.

But the "full treatment" of being tied and tickled, I don't get that often. Having teens in the house makes things like that difficult. Takes a little planning on our part, but when it happens it is awesomesauce.

I'm thinking a tickle/camping trip might be kinda fun this summer. =)

Every time we have sex I get tickled. Sometimes I'll put my feet in her lap while watching TV on the coutch. That's pretty much it.

Every single day!

We just can't go without tickling and usually its me losing but its fun and we love it =)
As for the whole tying shabang - not so much anymore. When we first got into it,it was nearly everynight or so.
But personally, i go through phrases where I'd rather be cute and playful and be all ticklefight-y than be tortured. You get me?

I rather agree with xSamanthax, having kids in the house makes things a little more difficult. We have a 9 year old who notices and questions everything. He thinks it's a game, so often trys to join in if he surprises us in the middle of a tickle fight. It changes the whole mood pretty quickly at that point, as you can imagine.

We also had a time when the cuffs were permanent attachments to the foot/head boards, but have found ways to have as much fun without going that far.

I am feeling a little nostalgic about those cuffs after this thread though..

Shhh.. don't tell Venray! 😛

Not so much now...

I work afternoons, so it's not as often now. On my days off, I'll lay in bed with Scott and he'll tickle me. And most definitely during sex...that's our foreplay.

We do more bondage and tickle-torture now that our daughter is away at college. And because she rarely comes in the house before 3 AM when she is home we find we have plenty of time to get me tied up and tickled with no disturbances.

When I was in my 20s we had bondage and torture almost every night. Like cue, tickling was our foreplay. When I became a mom at 30 it all slowed for a while. Once she started sleeping through the night it picked up again, but we had to be discreet and keep the noise to a minimum. That wasn't always easy, but to the best of our knowledge our little girl never knew what mommy and dad were up to in the next room. And when she was a teenager, nothing short of a nuclear attack could have awaken her anyway.

But for a while we were limiting our bondage-tickling to one or two nights per week. We're up to at least three a week now. It still rocks me to my core.

Love,
Jean

Drew and I tickle one another awake, asleep, hello and good-bye every day...plus plenty of other opportunities in between. But, as far as actual tickle sessions, it varies. Even though we don't have kids to worry about, his work and my health both can get in the way of things. We're in the mood for it much more often than we actually have the time and energy to do it. But, when we do.....! 😀

My Love and I met on an alternative lifestyle site tailored towards BDSM. I am a sadomasochist and he is a sensualist. He is the one who introduced me to tickling. We now reside together.

Tickling for us is incorporated into all of our alternative activities. As for the frequency, it varies of course, just as it would for anyone else. But I would feel safe to say that we enjoy tickling for an extended period of time at least once a week. But there are those other times that we will just be laying in bed and I will poke at him, resulting in him tickling me relentlessly until I behave...

When my partner and I are together it's nearly every evening (unless back in the early morning), every morning we didn't have to rush to lectures for and randomly when we've got nothing more important (work wise) to do.

Tickling as foreplay??? Fore, during and after play surely!

my girl and i often get into tickle-fights, and there are those days one of us feels particularly (no, i will NOT be hokey) devious, which means one of us is getting tied and tickled for...however long the other can stand it.

When we're together, there's lots of brief tickling back and forth... she is able to take a lot more tickling than I am (I'm ridiculously ticklish :lol: ) so when I tickle her I tend to be a lot more merciless because she can handle it... when she tickles me it tends to be gentler because that's all I can stand.

How often? You know, it's not constant, but whenever we're together we're in physical contact, by and large, and a lot of that becomes tickling, just instinctively.

We'd known each other for quite some time, but one day after a party we got into a semi-drunk tickle fight that went on for a very long time, and although it took us quite a few more months to become "officially" together, that day sort of sealed our fate.

It's quite as nice as it sounds and I'm terribly in love for many more reasons than just the above. 🙂

My last serious bf and I tickled daily....

Every time we have sex I get tickled. Sometimes I'll put my feet in her lap while watching TV on the coutch. That's pretty much it.

The last guy i dated really long term (2 years) tickled me every time we slept together, in every position, tied and free, before, during, and after sex. It varied from tickling my sides as we kissed (foreplay), tickling both of my feet at once as we made love with alternate toe sucking, and then we would tickle each other an hour or so after lovemaking to becoem aroused to "do it all again." More often than not I initiated the second round 😉

I sincerely do not think we ever had sex without tickling, from the night we first made love. He was a sweet tickler, and he loved me to tickle him as well... I tickled his ribs / sides when he made love to me on top, and his reaction was incredible...

I would stroke his soles as foreplay (he loved it). But even when we were tired, and it was late at night, we always shared orgasm as he was tickling my feet and ankles, often as i tickled his sides and tummy.

Other guys i see are into feet and / or tickling... one friend buys me different color and style flip flops all the time, and that's cute.... i become the shoe model for him and that is our foreplay roleplay...

Tickling should be daily... Lea

Interesting to hear about the variety of "tickle routines". Thanks to everyone who has posted so far.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back