• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling from UK tv f:f

if i ever have kids i'm naming the first one i_bloke.

thanks for the great clip.

greatly look forward to this clip!

I, too, will name my first born after you, bloke, with the omision of the "underscore," a symbol I still can't quite fully comprehend.

That is some good stuff. Thanks for sharing, especially with new material.

nimrod

I feel like Beavis...he never scores.I got an unrecognized format window on both clips.Damn.

Prime said:
if i ever have kids i'm naming the first one i_bloke.

I'm right behind ya, buddy 🙂 I think there's going to be a whole new generation of ticklers out there in a couple decades with his name 😀

Must See TV!

This is an outstanding clip! Thanks for the gift, i_bloke! Wish we had creative programming like this in the US! HBO, how about it? 😎

I used to watch that show here in the UK about a year ago. It's a pretty good show expect for the host. He is a complete tosser!

heh, y'all are welcome, glad you enjoyed the clip

although if your child is a girl you might be better to call her i_bird

>> with the omision of the "underscore," a symbol I still can't quite fully comprehend

well MicA, i'm glad you brought it up, [clears throat and grasps lapels, rising up on balls of feet]

the underscore character is a legacy from the mechanical typewriter when you underlined a word or passage by reversing the carriage and typed the underscore along the words you wished underlined... more recently, on digital keyboards, it has been used to simulate a space where one would not be allowed (in programming variables and email addresses for example) furthermore, if you are familiar with the programming language Perl you ... [looks up and realises everyone has left the room]

oh

damn

cant get it. it keeps showing that quick time symobol and then it never plays.😡

I'm having the same problem - I can hear the audio but can't see it...anyone know what's wrong?

I think that I had the same problem of only getting the audio until I downloaded the latest version of Quicktime.

nimrod

try the second link. It worked fine for me. The first link only downloaded 3/4.

That was a great clip, bloke. I know the grass always seems greener, but I get the impression that British TV is better that TV here in the States (at least better than what those of us receive sans cable 🙄 ). Thanx again.

I didn't have any trouble playing this clip, but I find that "The Playa" 🙂o I hate having to use that name) clears up most of the trouble I have. I don't have a web address handy for it.

the underscore character is a legacy from the mechanical typewriter when you underlined a word or passage by reversing the carriage and typed the underscore along the words you wished underlined

Geez, I'm old enough to remember having to do that. That does make me feel a tad better about the underscore thank you, but I still dislike having to explain its prescense in my e-mail address.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back