• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling game with mom as a victim

ncsa97

Tickling game with mom as a victim FFFFF/F

Hello to everyone on this forum. In fact I was posting a few unswers on the other forum, the tickling theatre, but I found this one also very interesting.
I`ll describe one occasion there I was a ler, not the lee, even the whole memory of myne have stronger feelings about the spots where I was the lee.
The memory I would describe here was at one exhilirated tickling game with my mom, and that was definitly something unforgetable and one of the most funniest memories this kind I ever have, in many certain ways.
First I have to make a little introductioning about.
Raising up, I discovered tickling in some games with my cousin sisters, and some friends of them. My aunt, their mom ( and a born sister of my mom), was often present in the house than we were playing such a games, many times even as a spectator in “coming arround”. Even more, she played with us sometimes, but that was happening only if there were only us, the family members, and that was funny and normal for all of us. So, naturaly, sometimes there were my mom also, as a present spectators, and a few times, she was taking a opart also.
The event I would writte about is than I saw mom first time tickled ( I mean tickled seriously).
We were at the aunt`s hose ( the mentioned aunt), me, mom, aunt, two sisters of myne and second aunt, born sister of my mom and the first aunt. We played a card game, and as usual, for cheering up the fun in the game, before we started we agreed what would be the penalty for the loser, and the tickling was definitelly one of the most capable funnies, siuting to the whole mood of the eventand the the players.
It was than we allready fall in the “full playfullness” of the game, after 2-3 rounds, than the punishments becoming more strong, and than the whole spirit is verry spontanious and funny, even becoming a wild.
We started a new game, and before that we ruled the next punishment, I cannot remember now excatelly every detail, but it was something very strong, even draconic strong in a compareing with the previous one, something about 15 or 20 minutes, splitted in parts of 5 minutes each of wild nonstop tickling of all others !
After a while become obvious that mom has a pretty real expectation that she would become a loser, and both of her sisters were starting to joke her about. Before this, I had never seen mom tickled in a such games and I felt more sxcited about, and more shy wiyhput knowing the exact reason, just feeling it more and more strong. The fact making me more shy was also that I was allways shy with here about such a games, avoiding the talking etc and from the other side mom was behaving spontanious, obviously as a looser in that competitive way, but getting easily all jokes, and even joking on herself own, if you can catch me – raising a whole mood on her own butt a little.
Than she finaly lost the game, aunts were exhilirated and greening, I have never seen them before, and the whole mood and atmosphere become noisy and “wilding up”. Mom was smiling, but that smile was a little bit a frozen, loser`s smile from one side, and at the same, she was expressing that it was all funny to her also in a way, to be in the center of attention this like.
Surrounded with a raising crowd announcing her, she stund up from the chair to take a tickling position by the rules. It was in coming of a summertime, and yet there weren`t to much clothes on us, so, first she took of the blause and stayed in a bra and I think skirt, as it was requested as the rule of the punishment. She was allready barefooted, clean but with a litlle vey little darker skin of the soles from the floor. (every time than visiting each other, we used to take off the shoes and stay barefoot all the time, or in the socks if we were wearing it, but than I think no one waswearing a socks). Now, mom had to expose her self in a proper tickling position, ruled in advance, and before tickling I think I would allways remember that how she was taking it. I mean, most of us on her place was taking a position but allways trying to take it a little bit less “proper” and exposed, but she behaved as a very “fair player'”, even trying to take it on the way to be as much exposed as possible for the tickling, all with theese frozen smiling and curious expecting sparckling eyes still, and this made me more excited and more shy.
She went there, on the other side of the room, to “the execution sofa”, and line on the back as was proper, pitong her arms behind the head, but on the way to open underarms and neck as much as possible, straight legs and with head turned down as possible.
When the tickling started it was obvious after the first touchings that she is at last very ticklish and very capable for the victim in a fun like this, and leaded by both aunts, all of us were tickling her wildly and mercilless ( I was tickling her, willingly, of course, but somehow, I just could do a following of the aunts, because they were making a fun so exhilirated that somehow it was impossible to overcoeme them). Mum was shaking laughing, screaming sometimes, twirling…, but all the tickling time she was making a real heroic effort to keep the body, all the spots opened for us to tickle her, as much as she could.
Mum had allways a big breasts ( please, don`t miss me wrong), and she looked somehow pitorescue for me in that sceene, shaking and jumping, like some big fish in the fisherman`s net. From her expression and everything I noticed that it was a terrible torture for her, but also, at the same time it was interesting even for her. She was shaking and spasming the parts of body than someone was peacking some THE spot, but all the time trying to stay opened leting us to continue.
In the breath time, she even said – let someone heavy sit on my legs , I would broke ( I`m affraide I`ll do it) someone teef ! (That was something unbeliveable for me and something make me strong and quick excitness , first – the victim wanted aloud to be suspended more and become in a better position – second – it was my mom !!! I mean, I overmentioned yet that I was shy, specially to express and to say aloude such a things, and for me it was something vulcanic.) we didn`t tieding one another in that game, there were some heldings, I can remember that aunts mostly were trying to hold her legs or kneeling with one leg over her`s, and later, aunts were siting on her legs, and us, youngsters were siting on her urms, near to shoulders to suspend her as we could do.
Some times the time is frozed and it just not flow, and sometimes it`s running. This lasted and lasted, on our great joyfullness.Somehow every single momment was full of some happening, and we really enjoyed in all theese. After the “execution”, mom was wet all over ( even was asking for a towel), like after some running on a hot summer day, eyes full of tears from laughing, gasping a little, but joiningthe jokes, unswering aloude how she was overtickled and staring some new thouts that about on her butt.
Theese next days after the occasion, I was present than she was explaining this to some friends or neighbours, while having a cofee, speaking totally free and relaxed, complaining on that funny way to attract more laughung and fun from the listeners, and I was even envious on her how she could dare to speak as relaxed as she was, about something on her own butt; but this also was making me strong excited, even I was avoiding theese talkings, smiling shylly.

Last edited:
Hey,

Great story. Thanks for posting. That must have been fun!

:fish:

I really like the story but if you don't mind some constructive criticism perhaps you could describe the actual tickling as to location and technique in greater detail. :triangle:

Ethical Edward said:
I really like the story but if you don't mind some constructive criticism perhaps you could describe the actual tickling as to location and technique in greater detail. :triangle:

I would, willingly, but please, it wouldbe much easier for me if you would put me some questiones, so I could unswer you, thank you

Very nice story, and like the others have indicated it would be alot more interesting if you were to put the acutal spots or locations if you will in your story. I bet you had a great time though. Please keep up the great work

deac95661 said:
Very nice story, and like the others have indicated it would be alot more interesting if you were to put the acutal spots or locations if you will in your story. I bet you had a great time though. Please keep up the great work

I would be glad, but please, what excatelly do you mean, put me some questiones and I will writte about

I mean that english is not myne everyday language, I just need some questiones , because I didn`t understood what excatelly you want me to writte some more about

Last edited:
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back