• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling gender preferences...

Tickle4444

TMF Regular
I have noticed that tickling females seems to be more popular among the tickling community. Even many heterosexual females seem to enjoy watching women get tickled. It seems like very few males, though - enjoy watching males get tickled, or at least admit it. What do you suppose it is about tickling males that turns many people off? I'm just curious.

Errr...well if you mean males watching other males being tickled, I think that one's simple because, for most, it does nothing for them. That is, they're fine BEING the lees, but other than that, they don't care for watching other guys being tickled. As for females though, there seem to be plenty around here who love seeing guys tickled.

OF course, I can't for the life of me understand why, but that's just me. 😛

Last edited:
Personally, as a hetrosexual male, watching men getting tickled doesn't usually "do it" for me. Basically when tickling became sexual for me, I stopped tickling other dudes lol. So you can understand why I wouldn't want to go and watch em.

Now I said usually. There are cases where f/m stuff catches my eye, but mostly its illustrated art work; male furries, and stuff that isn't too realistic looking. Then it works because I can project my own desires onto the cartoony male, and let my inner lee have some fun, without getting weirded out 😛

I guess I'm one of the few members here who don't see tickling as sexual. I can watch both men and women get tickled. Of course, I love to imagine and write stories about Michael J Fox (or one of his characters) being tickled relentlessly on the soles of his feet - because I do think he's a real hottie. Watching an attractive woman get relentlessly tickled on the soles of her feet turns me on, too.

Well its both for me; I have to get in "the mood" for it to become sexual.

I guess it's a growing up thing. Yknow how it goes; "its all fun and games till somebody loses an eye" lol. Once I realized that I became too big, strong and heavy to be able to rough-house with guys my age and size without getting hurt, or hurting them, I decided: y'know what, I'm too old to be goofin off like this. Let me save it for a woman 😛

Ironically, although the stereotype is that girls are gentler and delicate; they are better at physical play than most guys. I have yet piss my gf off, or intimidate her whenever we horse around; if anything she gets fired up lol and that’s just plain awesome!

And I notice that girls are more comfortable with horsing around, I mean, chicks still remember how to have fun; where as with us guys, once we hit "that age" its "dude, personal space" time lol.

*shrugs* I just find it funny 😛

rtl said:
And I notice that girls are more comfortable with horsing around, I mean, chicks still remember how to have fun; where as with us guys, once we hit "that age" its "dude, personal space" time lol.

*shrugs* I just find it funny 😛

Well, it depends on what you mean by horsing around. When I "horse around" with a guy friend, it usually involved wicked Kidney Punches and pressure points.

When i'm horsing around with a girl, however, I'm quite gentle and nice, which is generally what they're looking for. Of course, I don't think its right to Kidney punch a girl.

As far as tickling goes, I'm not THAT picky... I don't think i'd be turned on by a male tickling me, and when I watch F/M tickling, I imagine myself as the Male.

I've never liked M/M though.

F/F is a good one, though, its less cool than F/M.

I think it depends on your definition of horsing around, and of course, how you feel about tickling.

Tickling is the ONLY thing that sexually stimulates me Period. Which makes me kinda "known in the real world" for being completely without general sexual contact.

Well, I wouldn't say the only thing, i like cuddling and kissing and all that BS that girls usually like, so, sometimes I end up dating a Lesbian, and she ends up liking that I act manly, but don't use my plumbing on her.

Excess said:
Errr...well if you mean males watching other males being tickled, I think that one's simple because, for most, it does nothing for them. That is, they're fine BEING the lees, but other than that, they don't care for watching other guys being tickled. As for females though, there seem to be plenty around here who love seeing guys tickled.

OF course, I can't for the life of me understand why, but that's just me. 😛
I think a simple fact is also that guys like watching girls tickle eachother because they're bodies are so much smoother in terms of texture and build....a guy in good shape looks too blocky and unappealing

I won't argue that that is true of many guys. I think in the '80s, though, Michael J Fox looked kinda delicate. In addition to having a really nice personality, I think that's why I find him to be so attractive. I do hear you about many guys, though. I can't imagine tickling someone like, say, Arnold Swartzenegger.

LOL. Well Chamillion, my definition of 'horsing around' is tickling. I used to play-wrestle; but I was never into submission (pressure points, limb twisting etc). It was all about pinning my buddy down, then relentless tickling him. I had fun as an 8 year-old 😛

Ya, I'll admit; I'm gentler with my gf than I was with my buddies; but not by that much. Obvious differences aside (delicate chest area etc), I notice that with girls its pure fun. By that I mean; there's no testosterone flying around, nobody's tryin to size you up, see if your alpha dawg or if they can make you their bitch etc lol. When a girl pokes me, or hits me, or even pulls my head under her arm to give me a noogie; I don't get that "I'm gna hurt you to see how much of a wuss you are" vibe; and when I hit back, poke or whatever I don’t get that "shit, now I gotta hit you harder to save face" vibe either. It's just a different mentality.

Now, I'm not a wuss by any stretch of the meaning; but when I set my intentions on just having fun and spreading that "good feeling" to a friend, I don't expect it to flip into something negative; and that's something I started noticing from guys generally when I hit puberty. It was about fun and laughs, then all of a sudden it became about competition and pecking order. Who needs that eh?

So ya, my earlier statement, about tickling other guys, was a gross oversimplification to keep the post short and on topic.

Tickle4444 said:
I won't argue that that is true of many guys. I think in the '80s, though, Michael J Fox looked kinda delicate. In addition to having a really nice personality, I think that's why I find him to be so attractive. I do hear you about many guys, though. I can't imagine tickling someone like, say, Arnold Swartzenegger.

Heyy don't discriminate against us "muscular d00ds" lol. I remember when my gf, before we really got close, found out that I trained; she was all like "no, don't get too bulky, its not sexy". Not that I'm "too bulky" mind ya.

Then one day she's snuggling with me, and she's like "heyy your really soft" lol. She thought that the muscles are rock-hard all the time 😛 They aren't, its only like that when your flexing. I'm sure Arnie is really ticklish 😛 and with a wife like Maria Shriver (gotta love the Kennedy women) I'll bed he's put in his place real good 😛

It's a misconception that muscular guys are all hard, and bulky and grrrrr snarl I'll break your bones! 😛 I'm glad that I can maintain my physical strength, and still be a kitten in my gf's arms; or the rock of Gibraltar when she needs that kind of support 🙂

I'm an equal, opportunity, female ler. I have tickle sessions with both men & women. I watch tickling videos, where the lee is male or female. Doesn't matter to me. TX

I don't mind tickling males or females, I'd love to have both at my mercy. I tend to lean toward tickling females more, I guess that's just a thing with me. I automatically assume women to be MORE ticklish, so I guess I tend to attack them more often but I enjoy torturing both sexes. I also enjoy being tortured by both sexes but oddly enough I'd rather be tortured by a man.

*smiles*

TicklishDiva619 said:
I don't mind tickling males or females, I'd love to have both at my mercy. I tend to lean toward tickling females more, I guess that's just a thing with me. I automatically assume women to be MORE ticklish, so I guess I tend to attack them more often but I enjoy torturing both sexes. I also enjoy being tortured by both sexes but oddly enough I'd rather be tortured by a man.

*smiles*

Y'know, almost everyone I've talked to, male and female, seem to feel the same way about much of that. I find it really interesting, as it all supports my various theories I have about tickling. Typically women are seen as more ticklish, probably because tickling is seen as a bit of a dominating action, and as apart of the human psyche, women are generally seen in the more supporting roles, so to speak.

Males would be quite different of course, so that would explain a bit of why female tickling is more popular by far. Of course, there are plenty of other reasons, but that's one idea.

Ya no it could be that guys would feel gay watchin other guys get tickled. i mean to hear a cute and or bossy girl reduced to a fit of laughter is just....hmm cant really explain it.....

As a female I like to tickle with men and women. I am both a ler and lee. I think there can be a difference as the lee though. Guys don't usually have long fingernmails. So when a man tickles me it is usually a little bit rougher by nature. And that is ok, I love guys. But I dream of a female using her long nails on me gently and being at her mercy. So I believe I am saying that it can be such a different experience tickling with the two sexes. I enjoy both!

I'm cool with all of it. Truth be told, I don't watch tickling videos, so that's not an issue for me. As for who I give it to, and who I would get it from if I lee'd, I much more believe in going person by person.

I am both ler and lee though the ler in me is stronger so I watch more f/m vids then I do m/f. As far as m/m goes as long as they are dressed I think it fun to watch 😎

In real-life as well as in media, F/M is my hands-down first choice, with F/F a worthy substitute.

And can I just say, based on past experience losing...err, participating in... tickle-fights, women are SO not more ticklish than men, generally?

Or is it that I'm ruining the curve for the guys...?

I like F/M myself. I don't really like M/F.

During F/M i always imagine myself to be the guy.

I only like M/f when I am tickling my girlfriend.

I might get flamed, or whatever, for this but...
Is there any sort of community for transgendered tickling?
I'm genderqueer myself, and was just wondering if there was anything that involved gender-variant people.
So I suppose for my "gender preference" I'd say anyone who isn't conventionally gendered. Does that count? 🙂

And can I just say, based on past experience losing...err, participating in... tickle-fights, women are SO not more ticklish than men, generally?

Or is it that I'm ruining the curve for the guys...?

Not really m8 😛 I don't think I'm less ticklish than the girls I've tickled; I was just stronger, and more capable of over-powering them...

Since I am a straight guy, and tickling is 99% sexual to me, I don't get into M/M tickling. It's interesting, though, that F/F tickling, to me, is so much better than M/F tickling. I'm pretty sure that it's because with F/F everything I'm looking at is arousing, rather than just some of it. Also, in alot of M/F scenes, the guy really messes it up by talking too dang much and sounding really STUPID besides. For me, it's alot like when there's a female 'lee who is so blatantly faking things. Ugh. NEXT!!

Now, F/M tickling is okay at times, since I switch and can project myself into the scene.

I think it is the same about anything else as well, most of the advertising models are women, Playboy magazines are far more popular than the same thing designed for women.
It is the nature of women to attract more attention to themselves, not that they always want it, but it all is in instincts. Women are more desirable and generally better looking than men !

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back