• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Her Helpless Friend F/F - NEW!

Girl on girl tickling is one of the hottest things on the planet!!! :bouncybou :bouncybou
Great clip!!! :couch:

I just bought it and it`s really hot!!!
She never asks for mercy, just takes it!! I think she likes it and I think I am in love!!! :yowzer: :Kiss2:

Hi SilverCherry,

I wonder if you could give me a link to where I can buy exactly this kind of restraint online?

Thank you,

Jim

Another extremely fun-to-watch clip brought to us by SilverCherry ...?! Get outta here!

Thanks for posting , SC!

michigalaxy said:
Hi SilverCherry,

I wonder if you could give me a link to where I can buy exactly this kind of restraint online?

Thank you,

Jim

If you're talking about the blue restraints, I actually bought them on eBay years and years ago when I first started SilverCherry Productions. A lot of wrists and ankles have graced the insides of those restraints😉 I've seen other nylon/velcro restraints at various bondage gear shops, but none of those were quite as strong or as well made as my blue restraints. I'm sure they have them, I just haven't come across any. But then again, I haven't spent a whole lotta time looking. Here's a link to where you can check out some restraints. They have a nice variety.

Thanks

Great video, Silvercherry. I love it how you respect the models you work with by adapting the intensity to what they psychologically can handle. Still you also have some merciless torturous videos (this one I'd lable better-quality soft-core tickling; even they what she endured must've been exhausting)

luvgirlsfeet said:
I agree I've always liked F/F tickling :xpulcy:

I don't mind M/F, but I neither am a hypocrite. F/F beats it all. I bet producers feel that very well in their sales, or am I wrong?

GuldenVleugel said:
I don't mind M/F, but I neither am a hypocrite. F/F beats it all. I bet producers feel that very well in their sales, or am I wrong?

I'm sure it varies from producer to producer. Both M/F and F/F do well.

SilverCherry said:
Thank you for the comments! The roles will be reversed too 🙂

Great! Is there a preview available?

Raul

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back