• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tickling history of the 100 Percenters. (well anyone actually)

aberdeen

TMF Regular
So, many people on the TMF have talked about their history of and discovery and how they became involved in the tickle fixation.
I am curious as to the 100 percenters...by choice....IE I you are a 100% LER, or a 100% LEE , how did being tickled in your past affect your current status?
IE some people I know are 100% LERs and were LERS growing up...some current LERS were tickled extensively in their past and that made them more open to becoming 100% LEES currently....
Same for LEES....some LEES were LEES all their life..some became LEES after deciding they couldn't tickle someone with the same intensity they had experienced in their lives...
Mostly curious about the 100 per center's ...BUT of course hearing anyone's story about their discovery of their tickling fixation is entertaining.
I will go first and say that I've been a LER all my life, except for some brief but intense experiences being tickled that could have sent me into ticklish meltdown, but the person did not persist in pushing me to my limits..But I saw cartoons as elementary kid and other tickling literature in Middle School that led me to experiment with tickling of others. Bec my experimentation was always as a LER, that is just where I 'landed'....but currently I would entertain the idea of switching under the right circumstances.
But always curious about the multitude on the board and if where THEY started is necessarily where they are today (esp if 100% LER or LEE.)
Thanks!

Hello, my friend 🙂

I've been thinking about this in more detail lately because I've been asked to elaborate in the chatroom a few times. As far as tickling in general, I just don't remember a time when I didn't love it in some form or another–It has always been there. But how I liked it has evolved over time. The earliest memories were of me being fairly ler focused. I think that I just liked how I had so much power to affect other people, even as a little kid. I had those feelings to tickle others even before the age of 6. Until then, I avoided being tickled, as it was a terrifying idea that such power could be used against me as well. Sometime between the ages of maybe 7 and 9 I was tickled by an aunt fairly often, but very playfully and gently, helping me to see myself being tickled in a new light. It tickled a lot, but it wasn't this torturous thing that I wanted to inflict upon others. It was fun!

Around age 9 or so, I remember a neighbor girl that was much older (16 or 17 perhaps) used tickling to subdue me when I was being a typical unruly boy. She grabbed me from behind, held my arms, and aggressively tickled my ribs, which was unbearable. It was also very embarrassing, which was not a feeling I was really accustomed to. Even today, I am not really shy or easily embarrassed by much outside of kink and tickling. Anyway, that incident, paired with me growing up through my teenage years in a no-nonsense environment led me to suppress the idea of being tickled, but I held closely to the idea of tickling others and expressed that at any opportunity where I thought I could get away with it. I think there were a few times that the lee side re-arose, but were short-lived, as I re-suppressed it not knowing how to accept it I think.

As an adult, I'm about a 50/50 switch. My wife, also a switch, helped me get in touch with the lee side more and it feels more natural than ever. Being a switch is the most fun I've had with tickling. It gives me a better appreciation for the full spectrum of it all. Not sure if this was the kind of response you were looking for, but hopefully you get something out of it.

Take care!

I just thought it would be an interesting topic bec I dont know the stats on how many ppl into the fixation are 100 % LERS or 100 % LEES or. how many are switches..
more interesting I thought would be how our tickling background influenced our preference or 'end result' as an adult...
Thanks for the input...so you were kind of a switch at first and now you are a switch as an adult...

Ah, I see. Hmm...sort of, if you break it into just adult vs child, but it did go through the stages:
  1. 100% ler for first few years
  2. 50/50 switch for a few years
  3. 90% ler from then until adult
  4. 50/50-ish since then.

thanks...I just am curious about how one's experience as a LER or LEE growing up shaped our mentality as adults in the tickling fixation...
as I said..was never overly tickled in my youth and then the LER role was kind of imprinted on me from my experiences in school (and college)

This is a very interesting and thought provoking topic for me. I am a ler. I have always been a ler with 0% interest in switching or testing out being a lee. HOWEVER, Rachel has forced me to endure some lee moments that I have suffered through but completely enjoyed.

Perhaps my fellow TMF members can sort this out for me? The lee (I’m not sure if it qualifies or not) situations she has put me through have been 100% focused on teasing and edging Mr. Happy. She has in my opinion, tickled and teased the shit out of it which I hated but ultimately loved. She verbally teases me as well while edging me by describing how much I tickle her which makes what she is doing tickle and torture me more. Does this activity quality as a “lee” role on my part or is tickling/teasing too specific because stimulating the genital area is too mainstream?

This is a very interesting and thought provoking topic for me. I am a ler. I have always been a ler with 0% interest in switching or testing out being a lee. HOWEVER, Rachel has forced me to endure some lee moments that I have suffered through but completely enjoyed.

Perhaps my fellow TMF members can sort this out for me? The lee (I’m not sure if it qualifies or not) situations she has put me through have been 100% focused on teasing and edging Mr. Happy. She has in my opinion, tickled and teased the shit out of it which I hated but ultimately loved. She verbally teases me as well while edging me by describing how much I tickle her which makes what she is doing tickle and torture me more. Does this activity quality as a “lee” role on my part or is tickling/teasing too specific because stimulating the genital area is too mainstream?
From my perspective, it sounds like there's a bit of Lee in you, sir! 😉 I think a lot of Lees and Switches have their own peculiarities and preferences to accompany their...treatment. Sounds like this is yours!

The farthest back I remember tickling, I was about 4 and would crawl under the table that my sister and friends and relatives were sitting at and play with their feet, sometimes tickling them. Most of them thought I was cute and just playing, except my sister. She was wicked ticklish on her feet and she would pull me out from where I was and give me hell for being there. Funny thing was, she told me one time that when I was even younger, she tied me to a tree and tickled me! I was too young to remember it though. Anyway, I ended up being a tickler growing up and actually feared being tickled myself. Once when I was probably around 5, I remember there was something going on at our house with lots of people there when my brother grabbed my ankle and ticked the crap out of my foot. I remember laughing my head off, but no feeling of torture or hating it. But I avoided getting tickled the whole time I was growing up. I did tickle many of my friends back then by tricking them into letting me tie them up then tickling the crap out of them. Mostly boys because the girls would end up crying and that spoiled the fun.
Once I reached puberty, it was only girls, because it would lead up to other things! 😉 I did still tickle nephews after that, but other that that, just girls. After I started dating my second wife at around my mid 20's she would let me tie her up and tickle her because it would get me so wound up that the sex afterwards was great! One time I actually asked her to tie me up and tickle me. She did, but guess what? I wasn't ticklish anymore! So, that makes me 100% 'ler now!

Well I guess I'll have to come up with more modifications to the survey 🙂😉! I suppose if you're only a LEE for genital tickling then we have to note your LEE status with an asterisk😂.....

I came into this later in life. I’ve always been 100% Lee. In general, I really don’t like anyone to touch me, or even be in my bubble. Only a select few can do so. Moreso, I really don’t like touching people. I’ve never played the ler role, and to be blunt, you’d have a better chance of winning the jackpot if the Powerball before I would even consider it. I can’t, or shall I attempt it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/24/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back