• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling ideas

veryTicklishLER

TMF Regular
Hi everyone,
My wife and I are both totally into the whole bondage/tickling scene with each other and we have been having regular sessions with each other, usually 2x-3x a week. I was the Ler for the majority of our sessions until this year when my wife said she wanted to try dominating, so i became the Lee for most sessions and she found out she really enjoyed being in control and had become quite good at it.
We have restraints strapped to each corner of our bed so that anytime we want to engage on tickle play we have the restraints ready to go and can apply the bondage immediately.
We have also used different types of gags and blindfolds, annd even an hood to enhance the tickling experience.
Our play is almost always with the Lee being tied spread eagle to the bed, usually very little or no clothes on, and the Ler tickling the Lee both fast and slow in all ticklish places. We know each other so well that we know each other’s ticklish spots and where to tickle for the best reactions. We’ve even tried a couple scenarios like endurance tickling for a time limit with no safeword and interrogation tickling by trying to divulge some sort of information, but lately it’s mostly been the “tie you up and tickle you until you’ve had enough”….which don’t get me wrong…I still really really love.
I’m just asking for some different ideas to spice up our bondage and tickle play. What kinds of things could we do (or have you done) to really spice up our play in the bedroom? As I’ve said, we’ve tried gags, blindfolds and hoods which are great and just looking for more ideas for how to tickle play with each other.
What do you all think? I’m looking for news ideas and for some tickling techniques that you have. How do you think we can make our sessions for exciting, torturous and fun!?

Last edited:
The general routine of spread-eagle and simply tickling until the lee has had enough is probably one of the more convenient scenarios and usually the biggest enjoyment bang for your effort buck. I'm guessing that you're probably also going back to that time and again because it's in your comfort zone. I'm not sure what is outside of your comfort zone enough to be exciting, but not too far to be off-putting, but here are at least some things to consider:
  • Post-orgasm tickling: If you haven't tried tickling each other for the few minutes after an orgasm, that is unbearably extreme for most. This is only if you're looking for intensity.
  • Expand your bondage and restraint experience. If you both like this part of it, but don't have a lot of experience, take the time to learn it together. Rope bondage in particular can be really fun on its own for a lot of people. Tying in different positions can make tickling into a very different experience. It can make different areas more sensitive, or just make people feel more vulnerable. If you're up for it, you could even take classes together. If you're just wanting to do a little experimentation, start with the individual in mind and then look for positions and techniques that will exploit their most sensitive spots, consider their flexibility, and utilize what you have at your disposal.
  • Play with others. This is certainly not for everyone, and requires a lot of trust, communication, and setting of boundaries, but playing with others can bring different dimensions to tickling. It can expand your skill level by forcing you to take different approaches. Also, it can be very exciting to tickle someone knew or be tickled by someone new. It's very exciting to not know how they will react to you or how you'll react to them.
  • I don't know if you're into games, but there are hundreds of tickling games partners can play. A simple internet or forum search will surely yield many.
  • Change of environment. Try going somewhere outside of the home to add some excitement. A simple vacation or rent a room in a local dungeon or something like that.
Not sure if any of this helps, but I hope so. Good luck to you!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/7/2024
Visit Clips4Salee for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back