• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Chicago

goodtickler

Now I know from reading other threads that Illinois is the land of no tickling. I've always wanted to tickle a girls feet but I cannot find a girl. I don't want to pay some girl from craigs list or anything like that. I just want to meet up somewhere and give your feet a long good tickle, maybe exchange phone #'s and go on our seperate ways.

There has got to be someone out there.

Chicago Illinois....aren't there companies out there that specialize in that? I am acquainted with a few of them. Why don't you contact one of those companies....Tickledsole perhaps?

hi there... i would totally let you tickle my feet if i was there... 🙂 we're not too terribly far apart... however, my feet are not very ticklish. They are a little, just not as bad as the rest of me. I take good care of them, as you can see from my pic... they are soft... and sensative, but it's more of an erotic feeling to be tickled on my feet than anything else... it doesn't give me fits like tickling the rest of my body does.

Ticklish Mizz, I read your post and I have to say that you have a really nice fantasy that you want to live out. Maybe we can work something out because I will do everything you stated in your post, no questions asked. 😉

im from chicago and if any females want to be tickled (or tickle me) that would fucking rock lol. and yes im a foot fan

I'm from Chicago, but I would probably only seek people ages 18 - 20 ish.

elftickler......I would like to talk to you since you are looking for people around 20ish to talk with.....send me a pm if you want...

the hollywood brother been out to chicago. it is very hard for the hollywood brother to imagine that there is no tickling at or around the navy pier area with all those ticklish people hanging out there all summer long. also there might be tickling around the solider feild area with all that open grass and park space right there.

ya the chicago area is a tough one to live in for tickle people...I really haven't found any girls really into it but I just turned 21 and started going out more

hate to say it... but most attractive women that would allow you to have your way with their feet will not do so for nothing... most people would want it to be well worth their while if they are helping you to live out a fantasy... at least i know i would!

hate to say it... but most attractive women that would allow you to have your way with their feet will not do so for nothing... most people would want it to be well worth their while if they are helping you to live out a fantasy... at least i know i would!

Yeah, I'm hip...money friggin talks in Chicago, and sometimes money isn't enough. You're best bet is to share it with whoever you're in a relationship with. Some people wouldn't think it's weird at all. We put alot of pressure on ourselves as ticklers to be accepted. Afraid of what people will think...ah...crap...I'm on a tangent

:umm:

Yeah, the craig's list thing is the best bet in the Chi...

-SLADE

Message to Ticklish Mizz, Elf Tickler:

I am 22 and from New York but am fully willing to travel to Chicago to meet, and do a little tickling if you like. Please p.m. if you are interested. Thanks 🙂

I'm from Chicago, but unfortunately, not interested in one-on-one meetings or sessions. If a gathering were to ever happen here, I might show up though.

I've always wanted to be tied securely to a bed, naked, and teased and tickled against my will by a female. But I'm not really interested in a group event, just one on one.

What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back