• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Georgia???

so what exactly are you looking for...a good tickling? I feel the same way up here in NC.

where in GA r u?
tall thin male tickler in mid tenn... anywhere close?

I'm in SC

Hey Georgia Gal,

I'm in SC. White male, 30, both lee and ler. Where in GA are you?

Georgia Here............
I am up in the Acworth area, how about you?

I'm in Duluth area and would love to chat with people who are into tickling as much as I am. A friend of mine send me a link the other day of a girl being tickled and for the very first time I wished it was me. Weird I know but I've never watched videos or ever wanted too actually but this one intrigued me. I'm Tall, attractive and very ticklish but somewhat afraid to share my tickling with others who aren't into it. Would be nice to chat with some people in this area or nc etc if anyone is interested.

I'm not sure if I could actually meet anyone or a bunch of people considering I'm new to this and it's quite scary. So anyway I just thought I'd reply and see where it goes.

cya

i would love to chat with u....i love tickling...it scares me to....i do not tell others i know that i like tickling....i'm in middle ga

Hey there,
I am here lol!!!! ANYway, I am new to this also and have had this fetish for as long as I can remember and dont know how or where it started, but I am glad I have it and am looking for my first tickling chat. I am 47 years old and have brown hair and blue eyes and am 5 foot 8 and 170lbs. If you are interested in trading ideas, please dont hesitate to ask. Thanks for listening!!
Dave

Hi VryTklshGal, I know how you feel. I am very much into tickling but afraid to let anyone know fearing they would think i'm a perv. I'm sure there are many people on here including myself that would not mind talking to you. We all share the same fetish, so you are among friends. Drop a line anytime. I live in NYC but travel to Cleveland GA to see my mother.

Tickling is alive and well in Georgia

I am in the Atlanta Metro area near Alpharetta as well mizz ticklish. Let's chat sometime if you get a moment.

The scary part makes tickling fun 🙂. Anticipation...Anticipation.

There seems to be a good number of us here in GA.....both Guys and Gals.....why not have a gathering???? Any thoughts???

Wow- Too bad you're all the way down there!! Let me know if you're in NY ;-)

Hmmm... I'm a 25 year old guy in the Atlanta area -- both a 'ler and a 'lee. 5'7, brown hair, brown eyes, slim, athletic build. Soccer player. I'd be down for a gathering of any sort. This could be fun!

Last edited:
douglasville

I'm in douglasville. Not in great shap[e, but I just got out of the Navy, so I'm not in bad shape either. 'Ler lookin for a 'lee I guess is the way to put this. I've been into tickling since i was a little kid. now I'm 21, and might be interested in a meeting, as long as it's not to far to travel(work keeps me busy)

Hi VryTklshGal, I would be interested in sharing some thoughts and ideas about tickling. I am your age and i have decades of tickling experience. drop me a line if you get the opportunity. My e-mail is [email protected] Take care and be well.

TklshCountryGal, how are you? I'm a experienced ler in NYC. I do travel quite a bit and especially the south , N.C.-Ga.-Fl. I would be interested in hearing more about you and your passion for tickling. Feel free to drop me a line [email protected] i look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi Jefferson Ga here I feel you and I are a lot alike. I've never been tickled for real nor have I tickled for real but I'd love to chat about it. email me anytime.

I know this is old... But if any of you are still around, we are having a munch on Sept. 19..... Let me know if you would like to attend. PM me or Instant Message me.

Hi

Just wanted to put out there that I am in Georgia as well! Good luck with everything.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back