• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling in public?

tickleboynyc

TMF Master
A long-standing fantasy of mine...from being restrained in stocks and tickle tortured to casual, sneaky tickles in a restaurant, it's one of my biggest fetishes. Anyone else?

Tried it, it can be fun but annoying af if you haven't picked the place well.

Park wasn't a good idea for example, it was like Murphy was herding random dog-and kid walking people in our direction in the most unimaginable, "No-way-we-come-across-anyone" locations too.

I'd still like to try it on the backseat of a bus or plane though.

One of our favorite restaurants has semi-private booths. We never know when the server is going to walk by. After a couple of drinks my wife will take her shoe off and start rubbing her bare foot on my leg. I’ll grab her ankle and lightly tickle the bottom of her foot. Not enough to make her laugh but enough that she needs to hold back her laughter. I will then surprise her by tickling her foot a bit harder. She will laugh and look at me with big eyes and an embarrassed smile. I’ll tell her, I’ll stop if I can tickle you later. She always agrees.

Years ago I was dating a tall (5’10”) woman who made the mistake 🙂 of putting her foot on my lap while we were dining in a crowded Mexican restaurant. We hadn’t been dating long and she didn’t know about my, ahem, kink. My fingers automatically went to the sole of that foot and she let out the loudest, most wonderful laugh imaginable. It was the moment I discovered her weak spot. Unfortunately the relationship didn’t last long for other reasons but that moment was electrifying.

If you plan it, you can get away with tickling in public without any hassles. I've done it on trains, train stations, parks, public restrooms, movie theaters, elevators and more.

Years ago I was dating a tall (5’10”) woman who made the mistake 🙂 of putting her foot on my lap while we were dining in a crowded Mexican restaurant. We hadn’t been dating long and she didn’t know about my, ahem, kink. My fingers automatically went to the sole of that foot and she let out the loudest, most wonderful laugh imaginable. It was the moment I discovered her weak spot. Unfortunately the relationship didn’t last long for other reasons but that moment was electrifying.
Anymore tickling stories of tickling her? Did you get her feet for longer?

If you plan it, you can get away with tickling in public without any hassles. I've done it on trains, train stations, parks, public restrooms, movie theaters, elevators and more.
This is true, I have tickled my wife in all of those expect public restrooms lol.

>Anymore tickling stories of tickling her? Did you get her feet for longer?<<

I wish. That was it, we broke up not long after. Honestly, she had a pretty toxic side so it was for the best. It was a fantastic moment in time in any event. Sometimes I drive past the restaurant where it happened and it triggers a really nice memory.

Last edited:
I had a very fun experience once at an event for graduating seniors in HS...(both of us had passed 18). We were at a crowded bowling/entertainment center.
It was noisy and seating became limited. I was sitting on a countertop that faced the bowling alleys and a girl I knew only peripherally from my large (500 member) graduating class came up to me and the only nice thing I could do was shift my knees apart so she could hop up on the counter between my thighs.
She did and was wearing a denim jacket with a thin, short sleeved T shirt underneath. We sat there for awhile, then I needed to have her shift sideways a bit and urged her with my hands on her sides...Wowsy! Ticklish sides and ribs! Once she responded so well, I latched on like a tickle demon and didn't let up!
Her noises were drowned out by the noise of the crowd, except she never really said for me to stop! She just kept 'taking it' as I squeezed and prodded with my hands going around the tails of the jacket and tickling through that thin shirt! But eventually she slipped off the counter with her feet on the floor --But the tails of the jacket were caught under my thighs as I shifted forward to keep holding her (my fingers latched onto those ribs)! But now the jacket pulled up and kept her close to me and she couldn't put her arms down all the way! More tickling ensued for a while (she laughed and moved and danced and such but still no overt attempts to escape my clutches)...Finally the adrenaline rush of my tickling motions/emotions decreased and we both were breathing very heavily...And I let her jacket loose! We both recovered, she put herself back together, and she left to go back to a bunch of her friends. No cell phones back then...we weren't in same classes...so we didn't see each other much again as both had plans for college, etc.

Some people have bemoaned my lack of followup, but I didn't know enough to pursue her and was content with my experience. No reason for me to have regrets....we didn't run in the same circles etc. Plus she wasnt the only girl I was tickling back then, just the most spontaneous and unplanned event!
But it was the most intense public tickling I've been involved with so decided to share!

As far as fantasies with public tickling...I think it would be fun to have a woman by my side in a restaurant and rest my hand on her thigh/knee area while she tries to order her meal with 'someone' giving her nice little squeezes to hear her voice 'crack' and change tones while doing that order....or maybe a hand on her back (under a jacket) ... some way tickling so the server doesn't know why she cant think straight or sit still.....and if 'caught' I'd just say it was a 'nerve problem' or something to that effect!

Still that was quite a hot experience.
Thanks and yes it was very hot! But as I said...lack of experience made me back off to the point of not folllowing up...it wasnt like she ever mentioned it again in the months before the actual graduation..I never saw her in private to ask...busy times also...
oh well....like I said, there were others....just not public events....

There are few things more embarrassing than getting tickled in public -- desperate to suppress your responses, unable to do so; every glance that's thrown your way because of your attention-getting writhing and bursts of hysterical noise is either scornful and judgey -- as though you have any control over the situation, as though being disruptive is your choice -- or amused, silently in cahoots with your playful tormentor.

There are few things more embarrassing than getting tickled in public -- desperate to suppress your responses, unable to do so; every glance that's thrown your way because of your attention-getting writhing and bursts of hysterical noise is either scornful and judgey -- as though you have any control over the situation, as though being disruptive is your choice -- or amused, silently in cahoots with your playful tormentor.
The one thing about the bowling alley event is that it was so loud in there and only lights on over the lanes...only the closest around us could hear what was happening or see....but still, as I said...she didnt seem to protest just laugh along with it. even the slipping off the counter was prob not intentional, as she was just barely sitting at the edge to begin with...any turning movement would have allowed her to slip off...but once she was laughing her responses were full and furious!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back