• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLING IN SPACE 07: SHIP OF THIEVES! F/F Tickling! *New 06/09/2014

MTJpub

Verified
TICKLING IN SPACE 07: SHIP OF THIEVES!
Written and Created by Bandito
Illustrated by Ponce
Colors by Duarte
Lettered and finished by White Lotus

SHIP OF THIEVES!

There's a code amongst the law-breakers in the dark underbelly of this galaxy. A smuggler's law. A thieves accord. Ye don't betray a brother unless profit's promise is too great to overlook. Ye don't kill a man that don't need killing. And ye don't turn to the law when ye've got a score to settle. That's the brigand's dance. One sharp cut deserves another.

So when it comes time for a space pirate's justice to be done, ye can be sure it will be done with their own hands. It is a cruel justice. A merciless justice. And if ye've ever spent time in the dark coves and the hidden galactic bays then ye've likely heard the sound: the screaming frenzied laughter that only comes from the tip of a well-placed feather.

If ye're the soft sort - it'll be best to just walk away now. But if yer made of sterner stuff I can tell ye a tale. A tale of desperate heaving laughter, of vengeance so wicked it'll curve yer spine, of buxom buccaneers and the hysterical wenches that cross their plundering paths.

I can show ye into the world of the greatest space pirate crew ever seen in the depths of the black abyss beyond the outer rims. Let ye peer into their forbidden cabins and dangerous, cackling adventures.

Put out those lanterns Pull yer chair close around. And I'll tell ye the sexiest tickling tale ever told. I'll show ye inside the torrid shadows aboard the Ship of Thieves.

ITEM FEATURES

• 12 unflinchingly hot Pin-ups + cover!
• Sexy geeks and strong pirate vixens tickled senseless!
• Scorchingly sexy revenge and terribly ticklish pranks!
• The naughtiest gals imaginable pitted against each other!
• Beautiful, female foot tickling!
• Excessively sinful and erotic tickling!
• Bare bottom, bust, and EVERYTHING tickling!
• Created and written by the Bandito!
• Lettered and finished by White Lotus!

Product and Ordering Information

Attachments

• TIS07_Cover.jpg
    TIS07_Cover.jpg
    805.1 KB · Views: 220
  • TIS07_Preview.jpg
    TIS07_Preview.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 164
Last edited:
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back