• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLING IN SPACE 13: BLAKE'S REVENGE Part 6 *HOT* New Comic Release! 7/21/15

MTJpub

Verified
TICKLING IN SPACE 13: BLAKE'S REVENGE Part 6!
Written and Created by Bandito
Illustrated by Ponce
Colors by Duarte
Lettering by RostoKFX
Edited by Chicago Annie

*Special Thanks to White Lotus for all of her behind the scenes work including but not limited to the title graphics and banner.

The story has almost reached it's deadly end...

and that means Dusty's time is rapidly coming to a close! In the penultimate chapter of Blake's Revenge the crafty Pinkerton Poe attempts to hack the powerful Love Bot known as Thompson, as Blake relates her own daring escape from Talon Prison and tickles Dusty to utter annihilation!

Unfortunately for Pinkerton - hacking a Thompson robot is more difficult than it sounds. Triggering the wrong digital synapse, Pinkerton finds herself on the business end of a super-charged Love Bot with a dozen tickling appendages. Now the captor becomes the captive as Thompson executes her amorously torturous programming, much to Pinkerton’s squealing dismay. Can Pinkerton survive the worshiping and agonizing affections of a Love Bot unchained?

Meanwhile, Dusty faces the naked wrath of Blake, who finally picks her lock and leaves her erupting in a final climax. Can Dusty hold back long enough for some sort of miracle? And in the midst of these erotic events, the Away Team battles for their very lives with the looming Leviathan outside and Earth-shattering revelations within.

What will become of our fabled heroines as they try desperately to survive BLAKE'S REVENGE?

ITEM FEATURES

• 6 Vengefully hot pages!
• 30 diabolical and tickly panels!
• FOOT WORSHIP and lickle tickling!
• FORCED PLEASURE and VERY NAUGHTY tickling!
• Soapy, sudsy, wickedly inappropriate tickling!
• Crazed LOVE BOT and sensitive SPACE COP tickle torture!
• Tickles so HOT it was banned in 6 of the 7 Systems!
• Pencils and inks by Ponce!
• Written and created by Bandito!
• Direct Digital Download (PDF format)

Product and Ordering Information

Attachments

• TIS13_Preview.jpg
    TIS13_Preview.jpg
    391.4 KB · Views: 238
  • TIS13_Cover.jpg
    TIS13_Cover.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 119
Last edited:
It was just amazing. Not my favorite chapter cause well my favorite character is not in it lol but still if it had my favorite character in it I'd never have finished it lol

Awesome just awesome

It was just amazing. Not my favorite chapter cause well my favorite character is not in it lol but still if it had my favorite character in it I'd never have finished it lol

Awesome just awesome

I'm so glad you enjoyed this issue. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Jim
MTJpub.com

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back