• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tickling in Space: Smuggler's Moon *New Comic Release! 02/20/13

MTJpub

Verified
Tickling in Space: Smuggler's Moon
Created and written by Bandito
Illustrated and colored by Franco Viglino
Additional color work by White Lotus.
Edited by AnnieHall

They call it the Fool's Paradise. The Alien's Nightmare. The Smuggler's Moon. It's a hive of brigands and bandits. A planet of the meanest villains and toughest space pirates in the Seven Systems. And there's only one rule. No humans allowed. Ever.

But when captain Dusty needs to sell some stolen tech files on the red market, Audrey and Jessie the Robotech, two tender human crew members, take their lives in their hands, venturing into the lion's den. And come face to face with the infamously wicked Captain Vida and her sinister bar of baddies.

Their skimpy disguises will never hold up, they're surrounded by the most vicious intergalactic bullies and tentacled bounty hunters, and the bad news: you know what they do to the poor soft sensitive humans that they capture on the Smuggler's Moon, don't you?

Will Jess be able to hold back from the evil fate which awaits them? Will Audrey be able to stand the most fiendish ticklish technique this side of the Space Weasel Nebula? And will the merciless Vida really tickle their pants off with her torturous feather and show them why humans are the ultimate tickle toys?

Join the evil Captain Vida as she discovers the two most ticklish pink humans to ever sneak onto the Smuggler's Moon...and her feathers find the naughtiest and most surprising tickle spots in the known galaxy.

Item Features

• 14 smoldering pages plus cover!
• 55+ Comic Panels!
• x3 Bonus Pin-up Bio Pages!
• Foot licking, and bare foot torture!
• Sizzling upper body tickles!
• Bare bottom, breast, and private tickling!
• Public torment and humiliation!
• Cameo tickles for Hailey of the Bounce Chix!
• Focus on Alien F/F Human Tickling!

Product and Ordering Information

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art and a preview of page below...

a whole new artist for Bandito's work? I must ask though it looks good I wonder why he did not pen this.

a whole new artist for Bandito's work? I must ask though it looks good I wonder why he did not pen this.

AE: Hey - thanks very much for the question.

The reason I didn't illustrate Smuggler's Moon is that I really love the characters from the Tickling in Space series, and if left to my own illustration schedule - they would probably not find themselves in another comic for a year or two.

I love creating these comics myself (and couldn't resist giving Dusty some absolutely horrible tickle torture myself in Embassy Heist). But these comics take a ton of time, and I've got too many series I want to see new issues of. So, as I've done in the past with the mighty Scavenger...I went in search of a talented artist who could do justice to the TIS gals, liked the scripts, and didn't mind creating extremely naughty alien tickle torture art. XD

That way I can pursue multiple series and not make fans wait for like two years to see another TIS, or Bump in the Night, or Bounce Chix comic...etc.

Franco is an awesome artist. Audrey and Jessie had a screamingly funny time in this comic. And I really hope folks like what we've put together.

As always - thanks to all of you for your support on the continuing Tickling in Space adventures, and for everything you do.

Cheers - and look forward to hearing thoughts on Smuggler's Moon!!

The Space Deeto.

aaaahhhh. I see. You have created a bunch of series and characters. I welcome this with open arms and hope to see more of your series updated this year Bandito(I am looking atyou Foul Play and BiTN),

aaaahhhh. I see. You have created a bunch of series and characters. I welcome this with open arms and hope to see more of your series updated this year Bandito(I am looking atyou Foul Play and BiTN),

heh...thanks as always for your support, buddy.

Often my eyes are bigger than my stomach on this stuff. But I love all these various gals, and series, and all that jazz. So please know I'm working hard to create as much content as I can, still trying to keep it true to the one guiding principle of the cosmos: tickle hotness.

In short:

Bounce Chix: more this year.

BITN: more this year.

TIS: See Smuggler's Moon. XD

Peterton Poe: Probably more this year.

Foul Play: that one might have sort of stalled out. I dunno. Love the idea. Love the sexy characters and want to see them descend into screaming torturous laughter. But might not have enough time to make that naughty dream a reality.

Too many tough choices.

Thanks again for all your support.

And a huge thank you to the folks who have picked up their copy of TIS - Smuggler's Moon. Or who will pick it up. Or who thought seriously about picking it up, and then forgetting to. We're still besties.

Thanks. You're all like Oprah to me.

Srsly.

B

TIS without Bandito art?! Unthinkable! Well... perhaps not entirely. A classic construct can thrive in an atmosphere of fresh interpretation; Scavenger's superlative stabs have already proved what wonders are possible when inspiration is soaring! Mr. Viglino's obvious skills are most welcomed into the fold, and the additional presence of White Lotus is certain to insure satisfaction! Hope to see your own unbeatable images soon Deet's, but till that time these trusted talents will do handsomely!

TIS: SMUGGLER'S MOON Bonus Content!
PART 1 OF 3

CAPTAIN VIDA

Shaving innocent Space Kittens, slipping Galactic Itching Mites into unsuspecting panties, the complete and total destruction of the Iggthalian planetary system...these are items six, seven and eight on Captain Vida's list of favorite hobbies. So one can only imagine how seriously she takes item number one: merciless tickle torture of any sensitive species she can find. No one really knows why. One would think that an infamous intergalactic smuggler and enforcer for the Intergalatictic Pirate Union would have little interest in forcing endless screams of laughter from ay tender alien that crossed her path. But Vida delights in discomfort. She swoons at the sound of helplessness. And no species amuses her more than humans.

-Bandito

Art and Bio By Bandito & Colors by White Lotus

PART 2 OF 3

PORT

As a professional lackey and indentured assassin to Captain Vida, the formidable Port has two jobs. The first is the swift noisy annihilation of any and all things that stand in Vida's way: Interplanetary stop signs, wayward comets, other species. Port is Vida's front line. Her shoot first, shoot second, shoot a lot more, and the let Vida ask some questions girl. And she does her job well. So well, that Vida was forced to give her a second job: leave someone in the room alive.

-Bandito

Art and Bio By Bandito Colors by White Lotus

PART 3 OF 3

Starboard

The senior member of Vida's crew, and rumor has it, the cruelest right hand to ever sail the solar winds. They say Vida found her as an abandoned hatching on a desert asteroid, her entire flock marooned and starved to death. Vida raised her as her own, and trained her ruthlessly in the skills of gutting, domination, and galactic needle point. Now the one-handed alien menace serves as Vida's personal body guard, and most ruthless Quartermaster in the history of Space Piracy.

-Bandito

Art and Bio By Bandito Colors by White Lotus

Last edited:
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back