• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Sweden, year 1985

LisaLisaJam

TMF Poster
UPDATED: July 15th, 2024 EXTREMELY LARGE PICTURE uploaded

Hello. I'd be delighted if you'd answer as many questions below as possible. Hopefully you'll give a comment on all of them!

1. Do you like my tickle art/story/scenario I've visually brought to life? Is it any good or just mediocre? Or boring?

2. What does seeing/reading it truly make you feel inside?

3. Viewing it, which one of the three characters did you see yourself as?

4. Do you absolutely believe there is (or was) a young lady out there that would so decisively tickle a helpless guy like this? (tickle torturing without first giving it more thought. without any delay in her decision)

5. Do you think this scenario really truly happened? Or do you think it might be loosely based off of a true event? Or do you think nothing like this ever happened in 1985 Sweden?

6. Regarding the blonde girl in the story ... in her mind, do you think her actions are in any way of a sexual nature?

7. Regarding the brunette girl ... what do you think she thought about for the rest of the day? What were her concerns or desires?

7. Answer question #1 again!

Attachments

• Rural___Sweden_by_lisalisajam_Angry Edition.jpg
    Rural___Sweden_by_lisalisajam_Angry Edition.jpg
    883.7 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
1. I love the story because F/m is my favorite both in stories and in real life.
2. It makes me envy the buried young man and wish that I could be him for the duration of the story.
3. The buried young man.
4. Yes, there are certainly sadistic woman ticklers among the population.
5. No, it seems more like fantasy or exaggeration than reality to me.
6. Yes, the blonde young woman was sexually interested in the buried man and delighted to have him in a helpless position.
7. I don't know what the brunette young woman thought about for the rest of the day. Two possibilities are: a) Rats! I should have stayed and tickled him insane. b) Anna is a pervert. I should have stayed and rescued the poor guy.

Again #1. I really love the story.

1. I like the art style as it conveys the story you’ve brought to life, I find it to be an interesting concept for sure and don’t see many portray F/M scenarios in this manner.
2. It makes me feel a bit giddy and excited, I recently got into F/M actually once I allowed myself to consider the possibilities of surrendering control to the right woman as a lee.
3. I definitely see myself as the buried young man, although if it was a woman buried I could certainly share the blonde’s enthusiasm at the mere sight of this rare opportunity.
4. I cannot rationally fathom a real girl out there who would do so without at least the tiniest bit of hesitation or before giving it some thought first. Though there could be some close seconds to this sort of behavior, I’ve seen it in some girls I know closely.
5. While I feel like the true details of this story if it did in fact happen may be a bit exaggerated, I wouldn’t doubt that the “bare-bones” of this tale did in fact take place. I’ve read crazier that sounded more stretched and actually happened haha.
6. There could in fact be some sexual nature but to me this seems more like taking the leap towards an opportunity not at all presented in any other case. She tickles with anger, as you say, cruelly and though she’s clearly enjoying herself the idea of personal satisfaction doesn’t appear to be at her forefront here.
7. I would think that the brunette was either too stunned at the bizmare scene before her to argue with her blonde friend and wanted no part in it. Or, she knew very well that her friend had this sort of devilish nature to her and let her have her fun.
7. Simply put, I just love the creative power behind this story and how it was translated over visually.

Yes, I like the second version better. The buried young man is laughing harder and truly looks like he is gasping for breath.
I do have one question: For what is he being punished?

Follow up question for everybody!

How many hours or days do you think it took me to create this scene from scratch?
Well let's just go with actual hours.

How many hours total do you think I spent creating this from a blank page?

So far 99 people have downloaded my art piece, but only 2 people (very nice people by the way) have answered my questions.
Why is that?

😢

I don't know why, but it is characteristic of this site.
Here is a story that I posted over twenty years ago:
https://www.ticklingforum.com/threads/the-provocation-ff-m.30972/

It has over 74,000 views and exactly six people posted a response to it.

My goodness!! I just don't understand it. There's 10s of thousands of members here. I wonder their reason for even logging on if they don't ever want to discuss the beauty of tickling?
I'm sorry for you that you worked so hard at writing/sharing that story and no one (per ratio of looks verse responses) even gave you feedback. It only takes about 8 seconds to just even post "Great story. Thank you for it!"

OK then. This definitely has me rethinking my desire to create and share stuff like Sweden 1985. 🙁

I'm sorry I just realized that I never posted the true very large very clear version of my creation. I have now put it at the beginning of this thread for your downloading pleasure. I hope you enjoy seeing this in very large, very clear format! It's really awesome I put very much time and effort into making it. Later gators!

Working on a new one because I just can't help myself!
Do you think it looks interesting?

Attachments

• Boy Found In Countryside - LisaLisaJam Art--sneak peek.jpg
    Boy Found In Countryside - LisaLisaJam Art--sneak peek.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 102
Here's another new one I've almost finished.
Girl walks up to find another girl buried in the sand with bare feet sticking out.
Will she set her free?

Attachments

• the Blonde Girl on the Beach - LisaLisaJam - sneak peek.jpg
    the Blonde Girl on the Beach - LisaLisaJam - sneak peek.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 70
Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/5/2024
Visit the TMF Chat Room! Always somethign going on, and its free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back