• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in 'The Sims'

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
Do you know the computer game 'The Sims'? In a recent TV game review, it was mentioned that apart from creating simulated people and determining their destiny in this game, you can also make them do funny things: Annoy neighbors, throw a party, even TICKLE their friends playfully.

Can anyone who owns 'The Sims' describe how the tickling happens in this game, and whether it looks halfway realistic?

And wouldn't it be just wonderful if someone could twist the game program in a way which allows all sorts of playful or torturous tickling scenarios? Let's create a new game: 'The Tickling Sims'!🙂

This is how it happens

In the Sims, the person that you choose to get tickled gets his or her ribs tickled by the person that you choose to be the tickler. It's pretty realistic. Unfortunately, if the Sim that's being tickled doesn't have a very high playfulness rating, he or she will push the tickler away. And a Tickling Sims game would be awesome! As a matter of fact, I remember having this dream where a woman would be tied up in a torture chamber, and you had to tickle her until she gave in. It was a very arousing dream!

it especially looks good if you dress the woman in skimpy clothing😀

Attachments

• IMG_20131125_011013.JPG
    IMG_20131125_011013.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20131126_220241.JPG
    IMG_20131126_220241.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 88
  • securedownload-6.jpeg
    securedownload-6.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 114
Yeah!

Yeah, like a bikini! And it's even better when the woman's getting tickled by another woman!

if you tickle a sim too much your popularity rating w/ them goes down fast (don't ask me how I know this lol). you only get to have them do quick rib tickles while standing face to face... but it is pretty cute.

Ayla

I havent run this by Morandilas yet, but how many Sim players are there here? I'm thinking it would be cool to have some kind of contest to create a Sim Nylon Dungeon...

I'll sponsor it with some videos and I'm sure MTJ Pub would put some magazines on that.

and don't even get me started on the world's desperate need for a Sim Yenny.

That would be cool!

You know what would be cool? It'd be cool if someone modified the Sims game and made it so that you had were the interrogator of an army, and you had to make the captured female(or male) spy talk by tickling them until they give in. You could choose to use different devices such as feather dusters, fingers, backscratchers, or even tickle machines. This game could be called "Sim Tickle Dungeon." It's a shame no one's come out with something like that, huh?

LOL, I like the last two suggestions on this thread a lot. That's what the community needs, is a group of a few programmers that are willing to program some mods to games like this. Wouldn't THAT be interesting? People are doing mods all the time for games like quake, half-life, etc...so relatively speaking, this couldn't be that difficult, just need someone dedicated enough.

Just wait until The Sims Online comes out, and there will be entire neighborhoods called the "TICKLE TORTURE PALACE" "CAPTURED SPY HEADQUARTERS" or the "NYLON DUNGEON" 😱

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back