• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in the theatre

Wade1

3rd Level Orange Feather
A friend of mine is an actress and this past Saturday I went to see an afternoon of staged readings of short plays that she was performing in. It was a bunch of different plays, all by different people, and one of them (not one that my friend was in) had as its centerpiece a surprisingly prolonged scene in which a guy tickles a woman relentlessly until she's begging and whimpering.

The female character was played by two actresses; one of them narrated the scene (he took my hand and held it against his chest while with his other hand he reached over and started tickling me; he tickled and tickled and I thought he's never going to stop tickling me he'll tickle me here until I die and I kicked and squirmed and kicked the sheets off the bed and breathed my hair into my mouth and flailed around and if only he would just pleaseplease stop tickling me) while the others acted it out.

The rest of the short play wasn't about tickling at all, just about the relationship between this man and woman and how it fell apart. But the tickling thing really was the centerpiece, and it really did go on and on, and the actress who actually had to get tickled was, as it happens, incredibly attractive. I'm not sure she was very ticklish, though, or maybe the actor was only pretending to tickle her (because she did have lines she had to say at certain cues, which would, I'd think, be impossible to do if someone were really tickling you) but she put forth a good show of squirming wildly and giggling.

Going to the theatre is good for you!

Let me see if I still have the program. It was something about an old boyfriend... "Life With My Old Boyfriend" or something like that. I'll check.

You don't know; maybe she's a realist actress. XD Those are the kind of actors that prefer real life props and situations to illicit the best performance.

Maybe. She did do some serious giggling, and continued non-stop for a really long time.

There was an audience discussion with the people involved in the plays afterwards and I was trying to think of a way to ask the actress about that... something about rehearsals being torturous or something. But I didn't.

A follow-up:

Everyone may already be aware, but there are a few plays that have tickling in them, meaning that if you go to them you're guaranteed some measure of tickling action on stage:

The Zoo Story by Edward Albee (prolonged M/M scene)

Closer by Patrick Marber (M/F)

Most translations of Tartuffe by Moliere have the title character accidentally (?) tickling the woman he's conning/seducing

There are probably others.

Oh, and in Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing you get to hear a woman say that being mocked to death would be like dying from too much tickling.

There's also a very quick F/M tickle seen in the theatrical play version of the Beauty and the Beast where Bella (?) tickles her dad for a brief moment.

the hollywood brother has not always been a theater type of guy but this could convert him

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back