• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Toronto!

TheKinks

Bonjour.

I'm a 25 year old guy from Toronto who is into both the receiving and giving end of the wonderful world of tickles we all enjoy 🙂

I haven't had a chance to go to one of the munches yet, so I'm not even really into the scene around here... yet.

However, I thought I'd post a thread seeing if there were any girls looking for somebody around here, or if there were any invitations that might be extended to myself.

Let me know! Hopefully something ticklishly magic works out. :cool

p.s.

I realize that any thread posted in personals is inherently sketchy and desperate.

I am an educated, professional person, and I indeed understand that a relationship of trust and mutual respect must be established before any sort of contact can be made.

Hopefully this detracts from the 'creepy' factor.

Definitely do get yourself to some of the FROST munches. I had the good fortune to be in town for one of them, and it was a very good time. If you don't find someone with this thread, the munches will be the place to do it. 🙂

Definitely do get yourself to some of the FROST munches. I had the good fortune to be in town for one of them, and it was a very good time. If you don't find someone with this thread, the munches will be the place to do it. 🙂

Exactly what HDS has said... If you weren't aware before, the man that you should get into contact with is Snail Shell in regards to getting the information for the munch dates, times and locations so shoot him a PM to introduce yourself and get that info. I can tell you from experience also that the best way to meet other people from the tickling community in Toronto is to do so through the munches and go from there. Good luck and perhaps at some point we will meet.

Take care

big_dogg85

I'll definitely make a point of attending the next one, thanks for the heads up!

Since there doesn't seem to be any Frost events coming up in the near future, I just felt like bumping this 😛

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back