• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling interrogation story!

Ladybella23

TMF Poster
I’m new here just verify I’m not good at writing I’m experimenting so if it sucks my bad😝

I’m not done with it.

So where is she? She’s taking a nap at the moment but when she wakes up she’ll see the little surprise I cooked up for her.

Oh really! Mary idk what you’re planning but Poor girl she’s going to suffer I’m sure

You have no idea lol

our heroine awakens

Ughh where am I ? Oh shit I can’t move

what the hell?

I’m on this table faced down in strapped to it! My arms , my legs I’m tied up tight I can barely move. ughh why can’t I remember?

That stupid job It was supposed to be easy get in and out now I’m stuck here.

Wherever here is ?’ Looks like a hospital and lab or something, more like a cell ., This is cell I’m in. Shit I don’t like that I’m just laying here.

meanwhile ☆

So , what are you planning on doing to her?

Well I’m not going to anything to her but I know someone that’s been itching to get at her. But I will eventually play with her myself haha . She’s going to beg for death by the time we’re done with her.

Ooo so evil I’m so intrigued on what you guys are planning.

Knock knock! Oh , Can I come in? If it isn’t the man of the hour she said smirking 😏

Where is she ? Where’s the little slut’

Calm down big boy “ she’s locked up at the moment. Don’t worry I know how much you want to get at her . I’ve prepared her just for you. After all she seduced you, used you. Now you can use her.

Excellent. Matt you really want to get at her huh ? You have no idea lady’s, I want to make her suffer and because I spent time with her it’s personal.

Geesh she really fucked up huh.

Yeah, I want to make her suffer! Oh big Matty got his heart broken hehe? Shut up Mary you to Lisa . She tried to infiltrate this place by pretending to like me. When all she wanted was to get the formulas . Well we got her

And don’t worry I know how we can make her suffer . She’ll beg us haha to Kill her with what I have in mind.

lol what is this big thing you’re thinking Mary? Well when we caught her and we were bringing her in. I accidentally squeezed her sides and she screamed so I squeezed higher she looked like she was in pain. But then I realized she was holding in laughter. The little **** is deadly ticklish lol

So that’s what you’re planning? Oh I love it! Plus leave no marks on her well some . But you’ll see she will be singing for us. Who she’s working for and everything.

And matty you have the honors to play with her first.

Oh I’m so going to enjoy this 😏 she won’t tho.

It’s time go wake her up or if she’s awake go say hi to your old girlfriend Matty!

Ohh and take this with you. It’s a bunch of toys you’ll figure them out lol.

Damn she’s going to beg for death haha.

I’ll be going now lady’s, I’ll be turning my phone off so don’t bother reaching me.

Go enjoy her big boy hehe make her suffer.

Ughh i need to get out of here! I hear someone walking this way , damnit!

Door opening and closing. Hello? Who’s there? Footsteps walking around, hello? Who’s there ? Let me out of here please!

Well look who’s here! Oh no! Aww so you remember me ? “Umm “yeah Mathew I can explain” oh I’m not interested in any explanation. I’m here to punish you for being the little slut you are, for playing with my heart.

“I know I’m so sorry please “ just let me explain.

Nahh I don’t need any explanation. See” I’m just here to see you suffer. For seeing tears in your eyes for you to beg me . When we’re done you’ll be begging me.

So what was the plan seduce me? So you can get whatever your boss sent you to get? “Huh” come on talk , tell me .

Who do you work for ?

“I can’t tell you” please! I umm , I can’t! Say anything.

Okay understandable. You’re loyal I get that. But why the hell did you use me? I fell in love with you and you were just using me”

Jessie why? I’m sorry tears are coming from her eyes.

Bear with me my grammar I know😝 I’ve spent to much time texting and chronic pain really sucks butt.

“I’m so sorry “! For hurting you. I didn’t think you would fall in love with me after so little time.

We spent enough time Jessie. But hey we can spend more time now.

“umm” What do you mean?

Well I’m here to punish you! Ohh no what are you going to do?

You’ll see. Matt walks around until she’s I front of her. “ Look at me Jessie? Please I’m sorry. You will be.

So let’s see what I have here. Oh see these scissors? Ughh find them if you’re going to kill me get it over with!

Oh Jessie, you poor thing I’m not going to kill you, in fact I’m. Not even going to put a mark on that precious body.

“Wait” I don’t understand? I think you’re wearing to many clothes my dear. Let’s see
Wait? Matt begins to cut her shirt off. Starting from the middle of her back, the sleeves next until she’s left with only her bra on.

What are you doing?? I haven’t even started. Now then. He starts climbing on top and begins straddling her. What get off me??

Oh are you scared? “Yes what are you planning”? He begins running his fingertips across her back. She begins to move.lightly moving his hands and finger tips he can feel her responsanding. Hehe what’s the matter Jessie are you ticklish?

“Shit” No please anything but that! Please don’t, look I’m sorry” He starts feathering his fingers to her sides. He can here her wanting to giggle.

Please hahah stop I’m to ticklish! That’s the idea.

He starts getting towards her armpit. That’s when he really here’s her breathing hard.

He begins digging in with his fingertips, feathering all around. Caressing her.

Hahahaha Stop please! She’s trying to wiggle around but she’s so strapped in that she can only shake her head.

He begins taunting her, teasing her . Playing with her. This is what’s going ti be happening to you . For the teet of the time you’re here. This is what’s going to be done to you until you learn.

Ughh please Hahahahahaha no more!! I can’t take it!!! Awww that’s to bad cause it’s going to happen” found out that this is your little weakness. And I’m going to explore it until you break.

Please I can’t take it anymore!!! Hahaha I’m going to die if you continue. Awww you’re so sensitive how cute. I’m going to break you now tell me who you work for?

Hahahaha! I can’t tell you please if I do they will kill me I was just supposed to get the documents and that’s it. I’m sorry I messed you I thought that after the mission I could get to know you and maybe.

Maybe what huh? I think I’ll give you a break, for a bit . Ohh thank you please my eyes can you please I can’t see.

He got up and started walking around. He went in to duffel bag and retrieve baby oil and pet gloves for grooming.

Haha she’s going to go crazy.

Then he climb back on her and started massaging all over her back, her sides. What are you doing?? I thought a nice massage would help, then he massaged in her armpits and she started trashing no no no please no!

He climbs off and retrieved the gloves. Back on top and he started rubbing up and down her sides.

Hahaha no this is worse stop please. Shut up or I’ll Gag you no hahahaha please what I are wearing this is not fair I’m going to die. I don’t care passs out for all care I said I’m going to break you.

I know they’re are mistakes I wish I was a better writer. I always wanted to right a good tickle story but writing is not my forte. I’m a foodie that enjoys reading tickle stories and I love nonconsentual stories that the ticklee is getting brutally tickled. I have a tickle fetish preferably upper body tickling. But i also orgasm denial, edging and overstimulation I want to add all that to this story.

Let’s go for your special spot. No not there I’m sorry please. You’re really ticklish here huh . I’m memorizing all your most sensitive areas. Not my armpits I’ll die , I’ll pass out . Okay well if you do you’ll be in for a ride awakening.

Please hahahaha

He started tickling her armpits he gave her hell until eventually she couldn’t Take it. Her breathing got shorter and she kept thinking I’m going to die.

When she awoke she was in a different position. She was laying on her back like a in a chair for gynecologist office. She was only in her bra and panties. She was gagged and blindfolded. Her arms were restrained behind her head her elbows were also tied together.

She started freaking out and screaming through her gag. She was alone for now

Meanwhile.

So what has she said ?Mary asked Matt. she’s not talking we were having so much fun until she passed out. Awww was she to sensitive? Yeah she passed out when started using the pet grooming gloves on her. So i thought she needed a chance in scenery. Did you put her in another room? No I just made her more comfortable.

Ohh, how comfortable? I’ll show you,. they turned on the monitor seeing where they had her. She was awake and freaking

Damn you tired her up good. Yeah I’m going to put her through hell. Well if you excuse me my guest awaits.

….

Fuck this is not good. I’m can’t move this bastard when I get out of here I’m going to make them pay.

The door knob turned and it walked her executioner. Fuck please no I can’t take it anymore. Awww did you miss me darling?

She started thrashing and screaming through her gag. Tears were running down her face. Telling him no more that she was sorry.

He couldn’t care less he was having to much fun tormenting her.

He went behind her and started lightly running his finger tips down her arms. Saver your energy your going to need it, he started ticking her armpits she was freaking out. He started picking up the pase see how she responded.

Haha I love it! Tickle interrogation is the best especially when the interrogator doesn't even care about the information >: ) insert evil laugh

What's New

9/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back