• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Lessons for my wife

arcma

TMF Novice
I am seriously considering looking for someone (a woman) to give my wife some lessons on tickling.
Now I consider myself a pretty good tickler (I can tickle her just about anywhere and get her going) but she doesn't seem to be learning too much about tickling me. She knows that I want to be tickled mercilessly, but I am not as ticklish as she is. Sometimes she does OK, but she gives up a bit too easily, and she does not seem to be picking up on the techniques that I use on her (perhaps because she is too busy laughing and squirming).
I am trying to figure out a way to have a "tickling tutor" show her how to tickle better. Naturally, I would be the "study materials" for the lessons. I am also thinking that this may be a good way of raising her ascertieness in general, which in general would be a good thing. I have several sets of restraints, and her ability to have me tied up and utterly helpless is not a question at all.
Has anyone ever thought about doing this before? I was thinking about getting a couple of videos a couple of weeks ago. She is well aware of my interests (she was looking at the fetish section at one of the local sex stores for foot-fetish videos, a real weakness of mine) but I personally have an issue watching men in action (yes, I am one of those male pigs, but I fully admit it).
The subject of having an extra woman "involved" has come up before (she is not at all interested in sexual encounters with another woman involved) and I am not an unfaithful man, but I am still seeking a way to get her to be a more aggressive tickler. I think of the things that I would do for this...

I know that there are women out there that are truly gifted ticklers. I wonder if any of them give lessons?

It could be she's not really a Ler, or not really into tickling like you. I use to tickle my wife a lot early in the marriage. until she told me she don't like to be ticked.

she turned me into a Lee after a night of drinking and I passed out on her; which was more of revenge and she was pissed off at me. However, she never tickle me like that again.

she could tickle almost anyone she wish. yet, she always say "tickling is not a big thing for her; she can take it or leave it"

maybe your wife is like mines; she doing it to please you, but she never really going to match your intensity for it.

Sorry

It could be she's not really a Ler, or not really into tickling like you. I use to tickle my wife a lot early in the marriage. until she told me she don't like to be ticked.

she turned me into a Lee after a night of drinking and I passed out on her; which was more of revenge and she was pissed off at me. However, she never tickle me like that again.

she could tickle almost anyone she wish. yet, she always say "tickling is not a big thing for her; she can take it or leave it"

maybe your wife is like mines; she doing it to please you, but she never really going to match your intensity for it.

Sorry

I dunno, I think that she wants to do it. It seems like they have had a lot of tickle sessions and she has let him tie her up before. I don't think he would of post this thread if his wife wasn't into tickling too. I mean because obviously she agreed to the tickle tutor idea, right? So she knows and wants to get better.

I think a tickle tutor is a good idea for you guys. Because tickling is something that is so big in your life you'd want it to be done the best way it can be. I'm sure someone out there can help you with this!

Addie Juniper gives "lering" lessons and I think you're like, right in that area. So, looks like you got lucky. 🙂

Just look up her handle on the member's list, I believe she has information in her profile about it.

I dunno, I think that she wants to do it. It seems like they have had a lot of tickle sessions and she has let him tie her up before. I don't think he would of post this thread if his wife wasn't into tickling too. I mean because obviously she agreed to the tickle tutor idea, right? So she knows and wants to get better.

I think a tickle tutor is a good idea for you guys. Because tickling is something that is so big in your life you'd want it to be done the best way it can be. I'm sure someone out there can help you with this!

One thing I learned, is people would do almost anything for love; not saying she is or isn't. However, when someone loves the other they would try to fit into their world. but, always feels like an outcast.

again, not say if she is or isn't; however, it's a point he might want to ask if she truly as dedicated to tickling as he is.

there are many couples where one person is completely into tickling and the other is not. However, the one that is not would allow the love one to explore their fetish. both of them learned you can't force someone to do something they are not comfortable doing.

again this is one scenario which could be completely off base.

sometimes we have to give something up to get something, so if your wife needs to watch some clips as a teaching tool, join her. I've learned that constructive criticism and the opportunity for exploration are the best learning tools out there. I learned the most about tickling someone from them telling me how and where.

Thanks for the responses. I have been thinking about this all night.

I have found that sometimes just a bit of instruction can go a long way. For example, when you are trying to learn something on your own (e.g. a musical instrument) you can get 95% of the way there but never quite succeed....and a small bit of instruction can make a world's difference. I have found this true in school (albeit a long time ago) with subjects such as calculus.

It has been some time since I really dug through the TMF. I have been a member here for like 6 or 7 years, and have stopped in from time to time to look at a few clips, but never realized how much the local community has grown over the past few years.

Part of it makes me wish that I were still single. I see that there are local events and I find myself yearning to go (and take the wife) but I am not sure how this would go over. But the thought of her becomming "good" and to get some of the well-deserved revenge for the years of tickling that I have put her through is one that will not pass quickly or easily.

I am still under the impression, especially after looking at her overall behavior, that ascertiveness has much to do with the issue at hand. She has been told that she should be more ascertive.
Hmmm...might the health insurance cover this... maybe I can get a prescription ????

Actually, I just LER people for non-filmed sessions, I don't really give LESSONS. And I live in Atlanta, Georgia, not Boston. But thanks for the shout out!

Addie Juniper gives "lering" lessons and I think you're like, right in that area. So, looks like you got lucky. 🙂

Just look up her handle on the member's list, I believe she has information in her profile about it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back