• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Linda was worth the wait!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
It took more than half a year, but I eventually persuaded Linda to come and put her feet at my mercy in the stocks...

Cute little Linda has tiny size 6.5 feet, which, coincidentally, are the same size as Alison's -- and I originally built the stocks for Alison, so I know they'll tie up perfectly.

Sure enough -- her toes are going anywhere! She can't even curl her toes, which is the best kind of toe-bondage -- she just had to lay there and suffer as I tickled the bottoms of her feet for more than six solid minutes! And I have to say -- it was a LOT OF FUN! She giggles, she rolls around, she moans, twice she even says "It's NOT FAIR!" And of course she calls me a bastard once, which causes me to say, "Yay!" :super_hap

(The best part about this shoot? You can actually see the fingers on her right hand start wiggling spastically, as if they're standing in for her toes, which can't wiggle at all!)

This is the first of Linda's series, and it's ALL ten finger torture on the soft pale soles of her feet -- no tools, no toys, just ten freshly clipped fingernails on her arches, the balls of her feet, and even her ticklish heels!

By the way, as a way of experimenting, for this series, it's just ambient sound, no wireless microphone -- if you're a regular Stuck In The Stocks! customer, let me know in comments which you like more, this way or wih the wireless microphone hooked up to them. :laughing:

Linda was a whole lot of fun to tickle -- come and check out the full six minute clip at Stuck In The Stocks!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Linda1TTfree.wmv
    Linda1TTfree.wmv
    454.1 KB · Views: 2,316
  • lindalegs.jpg
    lindalegs.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 965
  • linda1a.JPEG
    linda1a.JPEG
    159.1 KB · Views: 1,188
Just giving this a bump because I'm still curious as to anyone's preferences about the sound -- the difference between having a wireless mike on a ticklee, or if you prefer a little distance between the mike and the person (heh) suffering!

Let me know!

knismo

She has a great laugh, but I would have liked to seen her facial expressions.

She has a great laugh, but I would have liked to seen her facial expressions.

The best I can do is what you see here, after I got the blurring software.

As I've said before, my 'lees have real jobs in the real world, and have nod esire to become immortal on the Internet for a fun little kink thing like this. At least here you can see the rest of her thrashing around, her fingers twitching and her body arching when she's being tickled...

knismo

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back